Peeling Back the Top Layer ๐Ÿ‡ฏ...

By 876StoryTeller

At age 30, publications editor Kelsie Taylor is slowly losing hope in finding her fairytale romance. The stor... More

1| Beautiful nightmare
2| Dead to me
3| Girls' night out
4| Sisters no matter what
5| Second chance
6| Gifting his way back
7| Her worst fear
8| Reflection
9| Satisfactory
10| Messed up
11| Mortified + Perturbed + Berserk
12| Behind closed doors
13| Shattering
14| Beginning, middle, end
15| Go to hell!
16| Forget your troubles...
17| Pesky pests
18| Backdoor attorney
19| Never a right time
20| On second thought
21| Carried away
22| Not gonna work
23| Twelve days
24| #MeToo
25| Saturday serenade
26| It's been too long
27| Sweet surrender
28| Insidious, breathtaking, undeniable
29| Tease
30| Exhausted and bruised
31| Therapeutic
32| Indulge
33| Clench and release
34| Blast from the past
35| Confrontation
36| Insatiable
37| Whose man?
38| Fuss then make up
39| Panic attack
40| Dangerous ride
41| Outdoor entertainment
42| Let's talk
43| Can you feel it?
45| Sex feind
46| Escape
47| Perplexed
48| Blindsided
49| Turbulence
50| The storm rages on
51| Benefit of the doubt
52| Wide-eyed
53| Sexy treat
54| Completely naked
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

44| Your pick

1.8K 263 82
By 876StoryTeller

I wake up to an empty bed Saturday morning. The spot where Chaunard slept is cold and there is no sign of him anywhere in the room when I force my heavy eyelids open. The grogginess slowly clears from my mind, making way for a memory to rush in — was I dreaming when he kissed me and said goodbye?

He said something about Marco and that I should activate my phone. It was still dark outside at the time if I'm remembering correctly. Rolling over, I notice both my old and new phones set side-by-side on the bedside table. So it wasn't a dream then. He really left.

Chaunard, being the thoughtful boyfriend he is, has already switched over the SIM card and connected the device to WiFi so all that's left for me to do is to log in and restore the settings from the old phone. Or maybe he's just ensuring he can get to me when he's ready. Either way, he makes things easier for me.

It takes a while to load my old files onto the new phone so I use the time as an opportunity to shower and freshen up. I return to the bedroom in time to hear a plethora of new messages flood my notifications when the setup is complete.

My mother was trying to reach me of course, so was Chaunard and there are also some unimportant messages from other contacts. I return Chaunard's call first.

"Yuh jus a wake?" He answers the call.

"Good morning to you too. Yes, I just woke up."

"Good morning babe. Yuh see di time?"

"Yes. It's 11:15 am. I had a very long and busy night so I'm tired," I yawn.

He chuckles at my mention of last night. "I know last night was busy. I was a part of it. I don't know what yuh plan on doing today but if yuh need to go on the road, I left the car keys on the kitchen counter with the gate remote. The house key is there too. Mek Mr. Dennis know if and when yuh leaving please."

"Okay babe. I changed the sheets and put the dirty ones in the laundry... It's a good thing seh yuh have a mattress cover."

Having a king-sized bed really pays off because the only thing we had energy left to do when we were done last night was to roll over and cuddle till we both fell asleep. Nestled in each other's arms, we were able to avoid the section of the sheet that got wet when I climaxed.

"A you mek mi affi protect mi mattress," he says.

"Me? How so? Yuh jus buy di cover?"

"Mi buy it when mi go up di other day. Did affi get it because you're a squirter."

I gasp at his mention of my orgasm, which I find a bit embarrassing. I'm still trying to get accustomed to squirting. It's primal. Giving myself over to the intense and almost overwhelming sensation is freeing and it feels so damn good but I hate the mess it creates.

I'm wondering if it's something I can learn to control to the point where it only happens when I want it to. Prior to Chaunard it never happened but making that revelation right now would only serve to swell his already enormous ego.

"I'm not the one fucking myself Mr. Riley. You have yourself to blame for that."

"Yeah, mi need fi stop fuck yuh so good," he taunts and I can just imagine the wide grin on his face when he says it.

"And risk your fine reputation? You nah go do dat."

"True. Mi cyaa afford fi lose mi title fi real."

"Which title is that?"

"Pussy bully," he laughs.

"Moving on," I scoff, "Yuh nuh tired? Where are you now?"

"Mi know how fi function wid likkle bit a sleep man. Mi deh airport now a wait fi Marco girlfriend."

"Oooh... are you coming straight back?"

"Yeah. Should be there by 3 o'clock or so," he speculates.

"Alright. I'll be at home by the time you reach back."

"Your home or mine?"

"Mine. Yuh nuh tired a mi?"

"Nope... Don't think I ever will be... A dat mek yuh waa go home? Are you tired of me?"

"No but I have stuff to do at home. Clothes fi wash, place fi clean. Yuh know? Regular people weekend chores. Unlike you I don't have a helper."

"So when yuh plan fi come back?"

"I mean mi can visit when yuh want or you can jus come over when you want."

"Yow bredda. Come help mi wid di bag dem nuh. Tell Tracey seh yuh busy man," I hear Marco yell in the background just before the phone is muffled.

Tracey? Who the fuck is that?

"Oh Sorry, sorry, sorry boss," Marco's voice comes again. "Big up yuhself Kelsie!"

"Babes, mi soon call yuh back. A guh help dah wasteman yah wid di two likkle bag dem," says Chad. I make a mental note to ask him about Tracey some other time.

"Okay dear. Tell him I said hi. And be safe."

"Will do. See you later," he ends the call.

When I'm done getting ready, I venture into the kitchen where I find keys for the three cars along with another set of keys which I assume is for the house and the remote for his gate.

Chaunard is giving me a choice on which vehicle to drive. Since I'm about to cheat on my beloved Mr. Benson I plan on making it absolutely worth it. After double-checking, I easily settle on the matte black sports car. I've had my eye on that little baby since the first day I saw it.

I make a quick breakfast and have a brief exchange with Mr. Dennis then I'm speeding through the gates like a bat out of hell. This car is so light and packs so much power! It responds as quickly as I tap the gas pedal and brakes just as easily.

The full black interior is just to my liking and the air freshener combined with Chaunard's scent that invades my senses adds to the thrill and excitement of having him in my life. It feels so normal. This is where I belong.

It's easy connecting my phone to the car radio and my selection of dancehall music puts me in the perfect zone to rev this baby up, gliding smoothly through traffic, hitting top speed a few times when I find a free stretch of road.

Now I don't know which I love more — this swift beauty or its sexy ass owner.

******

"How mi know seh a da car deh yuh did a go pick?" he asks as soon as he enters my living room at 2:40 pm. It boggles my mind how he makes simple faded blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt look so stylish and trendy.

I smile innocently and bat my lashes at him. "Because it's a nice car, you knew I would look good in it, and most importantly, it's safe and reliable," I grin.

A twinkle disappears from his eyes as quickly as it appears and he spaces out for a few seconds.

"Think yuh smart don't? Mi figure seh yuh love fast driving but don't let dat car lead you away. It's easy to handle and smooth but most times yuh don't even realize how fast yuh a go till yuh need fi stop," he warns, looking at me intently.

I nod. "I'm a safe driver and I know my limits. Trust me."

He pulls me into a hug and kisses me lightly on the lips. "What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Nothing too important. Why?"

"Marco wants us to go Portland wid him in the morning. Him a carry Toni-Ann guh beach."

I perk up at the word beach. "Who is Toni-Ann?"

"His girlfriend."

"Oh, well once it's the beach yuh can count me in," I grin, looking up at him. His eyes light up and though he doesn't say anything, I sense his adoration, especially when he kisses me again, longer and more sensual this time.

"Spend one more week wid me," he says. It's as much an order as it is a request. You guessed right, this giddy-headed 30-year-old woman just nodded her agreement and then packed her bags. Something about this man makes it hard to say no.

________________________________

Author's note

Someone once said, "A nightmare for me would be waking up and not being Jamaican". And mi agree 100 percent! Mi love how we react to things. 🗣🗣 A special shout out to the readers who comment and vote! Your reactions keep me going.

I don't think you guys understand how much you mean to me so mi a tell oonu. Big up oonuself! Mi love oonu bad! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
49.8K 3.4K 61
BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that they can't be separated, but they don't w...
110K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
3.5M 207K 118
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ!! "Mi nuh frighten fi yuh, honestly..." I spoke blatantly, a blank expression on my face as he only stood there smirking at me. "Never seh yuh f...