The Midnight Sun T.K ✅

By peachihun

"Jeon jungkook is the curse that kim taehyung wants" Kalopsia- was the largest magic empire of the era ruled... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10.
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22(M)
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28(M)
New Story🙌

chapter 24

874 60 5
By peachihun

Emergency.

Redcode.Redcode.Redcode.Redcode

The nation was once again in Lockdown.

This time not a false one.

Not a false one.

Which meant trouble.

Trouble trouble trouble trouble.

He knew something was wrong.

Just didn't knew this wrong.

But How?

When they tied him down.

HowHowHowHow .

With such great security.
With the most they could do.

Howhowhow.

How can this happen?

They gonna do something to him.

If something happened to him, he would die.

It's a shame.

"It's a shame they escaped right under our noses."  Said the wind spirit.
Streching his neck backward in rage.

"Hoseok is not a threat, jungkook is"
He added.

The emperor's eyes void from the reality.

"If he loses control, we don't know the extent of his power" spoke the water spirit. "Last time, he did what he did and controlled himself, because he was overwhelmed, in desperate need to protect, he had a control, we don't know, if he does now"

His fists clenched tight.

"The Kingdom can be protected by our powers, jungkook cannot be" The Angel King said. "I'm scared, if it's too much for him, and he cannot withsta-"

He banged his fist on the table, flinching the speaker.

"He will withstand it, He has to, He is powerful enough"

He looked up.
"I have tested him, Jimin will come with me, and others are needed to handle the Kingdom in my absence, and as of Hoseok,

I bid all to encounter him if in sight, I want no second thoughts."

With that he left the room, with a thud of door.

Namjoon who was just sitting there silently, stretched his hands to cover his eyes, diverting others attention on him. "Oh Hoseok, What have you done."

_____________

A rhythmic knock on the door.

"Come in, Katherine"

The once beautiful smily woman was looking awfully pale, food deprived and had heavy bags under her eyes.

Yet seeing the Emperor she smiled.

Lifeless, Pitiable.

It's cruel how a Mother is the main victim, when something happens to the child. A Father is brokenhearted but a mother is miserable.  God is cruel.

Love is cruel.

A mother's love, a father's love, a friend's love, or a partner's love, it's a weakness.

Love is a weakness, we know the truth but we deny.

Oh, to be in a world without love.
Would have been peaceful.

"Is there any news of my son, your majesty?" She spoke with soft, wavering voice.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat, seeing a mother like figure infront of him in this awful condition and having no news of Jungkook even after a day.

Melancholic.

_________________

When the sudden news of Katherine being hurt reached the year of the two love birds having their time of life, their immediate reaction was to run towards the castle.

As they stepped in to the castle

"Something's not right" said Jungkook.

"We shall see what's wrong after we attend Mrs Jeon, tokki"

"No, Taehyung, Something is not right."

"I don't understand what you speak, Tokki, we will talk after attending your mother"

"Taehyung don't-" He looked back to see a dark black wormhole structured sphere appearing behind Jungkook, and a hand was stuck out from the void slowly, pulling him inside.

"Share me your darling for a while, Your majesty"

He couldn't ran towards him on time due to the sudden intrusion.

"JUNGKOOK!"  But he was gone with a cry echoing around.

He fell on his knees.

When the knights and captains including Katherine came out, They were bewildered seeing Taehyung on his knees. Shaking him, flooding him with questions which he wasn't concious enough to answer.

Looking up to Katherine when she cupped his cheeks, his eyes red from un-shed tears.

"Taehyungie, what happened, where is Jungkook?"

His breathe was uneven.

"He took him away from me, right under our security, in my presence, from my side"

He growled.

"I will Kill Hoseok"
______________

"Taehyung!" The door burst open, saving Taehyung to answer the woman looking expectantly towards him.

"Jimin." He spoke lightly.

"We have found Hoseok".
__________________

"I sense no aura Jungkook around him"

Hoseok was found downstairs in the basement dungeon which was closed and buried for centuries, in a very bad condition.

"It cannot be, it was him, he took him right under my nose, I know, I am sure it was him"

"Taehyung how can you be so sure?"
Asked Yoongi.

"I saw the fire spirit with him, Salamander was by his side, I'm sure i saw it"

"But according to my readings he hasn't used any power from the past months--"

"Then your readings are Wrong, Yoongi, unless Hoseok never had the power!"

Jimin looked up.

"We never saw salamander beside him."

Both looked at him.

With wide eyes he spoke.
" We saw undine by jin's side, Gnome by namjoon's side, and sylph by Yoongi's side. We never saw salamander by his side."

"Because he said he wasn't powerful enough to show it to us.." with wide eyes Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

"Fuck"

_____________

"Who can it be then?" Spoke Jimin.
"We have no others to doubt on"

"Everything's at side but first we need to find out how Hoseok was in this condition, maybe we get some hint of who was behind this."

"It's not possible unless-"

"There was an intervention of Black magic" Taehyung cut off Yoongi, with an angry look.

"But there is none other than Jungkook with black magic, except the witches, but even witches having the advantage of it, they cannot use it always."

"But they can use sometimes" pointed out Yoongi.

"But witches black magic  cannot be used unless in contact with light magic which means-"

"Levi is back, he was never gone! He's here with a witch and the only witch powerful enough to conduct such magic is-" Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

"Jiah" said Jimin.

"The history is repeating itself"

Taehyung growled gritting his teeths.

"You shall see my wrath then sister dear"

_____________
Undine is the water spirit.
Salamander is the fire spirit.
Sylph is the wind spirit.
Gnome is the earth spirit.

Took me two hours to complete the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.1K 46
jungkook's a determined kid.. and Shout out to the Jeon parents for raising a respective man with a bad attitude who has the biggest heart but is a b...
764K 23.6K 64
you know they say, you don't have to find love, love can find you? Well thats exactly what happen to them...... Jeon jungkook the C.E.O of Jeon jewel...
385K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
218K 10.5K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...