~๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž...

By wandaismybestgirl

Based after the events of Eternals. A new story, with new heroes and villains. Druig x OC started: December 2... More

Nemesis
Cast
Playlist
Outfits and Looks
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
6 Months Later
Extra Credits
The Multiverse Of Madness
Credits
A/N

Chapter 12

217 7 1
By wandaismybestgirl

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬

"Excellent! And that is how you make a good deception spell! Great job Amora" Agatha says, shouting out of excitement.

"Thank you Agatha" She says and sits down on the ground with her legs crossed as she sighs.

"What's wrong my dear?" Agatha asks her.

"I don't know how to do this....I don't wanna die, but sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. It would be much easier. I can't achieve this without hurting anyone" Nemesis tells her.

"Care to share?" Agatha asks.

"When I was born, my mother casted a spell from the darkhold to save my life. I was drawing life from different beings around the multiverse"

"So you were killing them, without knowing it?"

"No, I wasn't killing them, I was just taking life from them, but they were still alive...basically I was drawing their life energy. And the multiverse has infinite lives so if I were drawing life energy from a great amount of people then it would still be sm-" Nemesis tries to justify herself.

"Amora, please.. you don't have to explain yourself to me, you didn't know... then what happened?" Agatha calms her down and tells her to continue.

"The rules were, the gate for the multiverse was not supposed to open" Nemesis says.

"Let me guess, someone did"

"Doctor Strange, and now the..multiverse and its cosmic energy are taking my life away, yet somehow I become stronger"

"But you can't fully control your power" Agatha continues "Now I can, thanks to you" Nemesis tells her.

Agatha smiles and gives her cousin a hand. Nemesis gets up and looks at her.

"I understand. Well, what can I say, I'm trapped in this shittown with no way out cause that little witch locked me in here forever" Agatha says and scoffs.

"What if you left?" Nemesis asks her.

"I just told, I can't lea-"

"What if I get you out?"

Agatha raises both her eyebrows. She wasn't expecting that her cousin would be able to reverse Wanda's spell, without her knowing it. But Nemesis, or what she likes to call her, Amora, is way more powerful than what she thought. She inherited her mother's magic.

"You can do that?" She asks her cousin.

"Yeah, I broke her spell to enter here, you think I couldn't take someone with me?" Nemesis answers.

"You are now my favorite cousin" Agatha says.

"Agatha, I'm your only cousin who's left alive"

"Well even if I had more cousins, you'd still be my favorite one" She says smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello"

Peter 3 greets Wanda as he walks towards the living room on the second floor.

"Are you stalking me?" She asks and she smirks.

"No no, I'm not"

"Stalker"

Peter sighs and sits next to her.

"I'm not very good at that" He says and he laughs. He is ready to sit on a chair, but before that he looks at Wanda "Oh can I sit next to you?" He asks her and he's about to get up but Wanda stops him.

"Sure" She answers laughing "I'm just trying to be a gentleman" He defends himself.

"I know...Can I tell you something?" She asks and he nods "For some reason, I don't know why...I haven't felt that way since I lost a very important person in my life. I was forced to kill him, so I can stop Thanos, you've probably heard of him. And I did, but I was too late. Thanos turned back time and took the Infinity stone from him. I had to watch him die twice. Then I got snapped. I came back, we defeated Thanos..and I was all alone. So, I took an entire town hostage, creating an alternate reality with him alive. But I realized the mistake I made and I was alone...again. Then I met Nemesis. She reminded me of my twin brother who's also dead...and I'm losing her too. And I don't know what to do" Wanda explains and lowers her head and cries.

Peter looks at her and puts his left arm around her while his right one, is on Wanda's face.

"You know, I totally understand. I lost people very important to me too. First my uncle...and then...the girl I loved the most. And when I lost her it was my fault, I didn't save her...it was too late" He says and Wanda looks at him with goggled eyes.

"Peter, I'm sorry-"

"Well, we both know what that's like.." He says and smiles.

Wanda smiles too and then she plays with her fingers, a habit she has when she's nervous and stressed. Peter places his hand on top of hers. She raises her head to look at him and sees that he's already looking at her.

"Wanda I-"

"Hey, we have something, you need to-" Peter 1 appears in the room and looks at them "Am I interrupting something?"

"No no, don't be silly. What happened?" Wanda asks as she and Peter 3 get up.

"We found something"

~~~~~~~~~~

"13 days ago, a different kind of energy appeared northwest of New Jersey" Phastos starts to explain and he presses buttons on his table device to show them what he found.

"Northwest?" Wanda asks slightly shocked.

"Yes, now I tried to identify what kind of energy was and my evidence led me to one form of witchcraft...Chaos magic" They all look at him terrified and he continues "At first I thought it was you, but suddenly I realized that the same energy was wandering around the same area for days and I thought 'that can't be Wanda, she's staying here' and then it hit me...I analyzed the source of the energy and it appeared only one person..." Phastos explained and he pressed a few buttons that appear a photo of the person they were looking for.

"Nemesis" Druig says as a tear falls down from his eye.

"Nemesis?" Stephen asks.

Wanda steps back a few pieces and turns around looking at the rain, that is falling down.

"What is she doing there?" Wong asks and Stephen looks at him.

"Can I ask another question? What is in there?" Sersi asks.

"Westview" Wanda answers and turns around to look at them. Peter 3 instantly understood what she meant.

"Westview... the missing town. Population 3.892. Why is it called 'the missing town'?" Kingo reads out loud and then he asks Wanda.

"Let's leave this subject for another time" Thena says and nods to Wanda. Wanda nods back.

Thena knows about the events of Westview, and Wanda trusted her to keep it a secret. She didn't want people to find out and be afraid of her.

"Alright, so what could Nemesis want there? Is there something important that we don't know?" Peter 2 asks them.

"I don't think so. Wanda?" Strange looks at Wanda.

"No, there is not" She answers.

"We need to be prepared for what we're up against" Wong says.

"You mean be ready to kill her" Druig says as he rests his hands on the table.

"Druig, you have to understand that if it comes to it-" Stephen says but Druig stops him.

"It won't. I'm not gonna let that happen" Druig tells them.

"I'm sorry but unfortunately you're not the one who won't let that happen. She's stronger than all of us and more determined to destroy the multiverse" Stephen insists.

"Maybe she's not wrong" Wanda says and eveyone looks at her weirdly.

"Wanda what are you saying?" Strange asks with goggled eyes.

"I'm saying something that might sound selfish but I don't think I am capable of losing Nemesis instead of losing others that I don't even know them" Wanda says.

"This is cruel" Wong says.

"It's the truth!" Wanda shouts.

"Some of the people that are going to die are different versions of yourself. Variants of yours, they're all going to extinct" Stephen tells her.

"So, what? I haven't met them, I don't know them" Wanda snaps at him.

"Wanda.." Stephen walks closer to her and places his hands on Wanda's shoulders "The people that you are willing to sacrifice for Nemesis, are infinite and most of them innocent. Do you want to take this blame on your shoulder too? To feel the shame guilt you've been feeling?" Stephen asks her.

"I don't want her to die, like my brother, or Vision..and my children...or Nat and Tony...I don't think I can handle this" Wanda says and Stephen hugs her.

"We will try to save her. Death will be our last option" Thena reassures Wanda.

~~~~~~~~~

Nemesis left Westview with Agatha by her side and they teleported back to Nemesis' house.

"We're here" Nemesis says and walks towards the door.

"Breathing fresh air again, I could never believe I'd feel something like that again" Agatha says and smiles

"Come in" Nemesis gestures her and she enters her house.

Nemesis closes the door and walks towards her.

"Agatha, you have helped me a lot these past few days in Westview, and I wanted to do a little something for you" Nemesis says.

"You didn't have to" Agatha says.

"I think I do. have a little surprise for you" Nemesis tells her.

"Agatha?"

Andromeda calls for her sister. Agatha looks at Nemesis with goggled eyes and then looks at her sister.

"Andromeda?"

"My sister!" Andromeda says and they both hug each other for a great amount of time.

"So many years" Agatha says.

"I tried to find you Agnes, but I couldn't" Andromeda says

"It's okay Andie, I failed at that part too. What really matters is that we're here together" Agatha says and holds her sister's hands tight.

"I know..." Andromeda says and looks at Nemesis who stands there smiling "Oh come here my dear, don't just stand there"

Nemesis walks towards the two women and gets in the middle. From her left she hugs Agatha and from her right, Andromeda.

"The family is back together. House Of Harkness" Agatha says and they all smile

"Let's get started... do you want anything to drink?" Nemesis asks them.

"Coffee" They both say at the same time as they sit on the couch.

"Right away. Hey, Agatha, you never told me how you managed to escape Wanda's mind control?" Nemesis asks her.

"I think her spell faded away. One day I was the noisy neighbor and the next one I was Agatha Harkness again" She tells them.

"Interesting" Nemesis says and leaves the coffee on the table.

"I know, but at least I played the part real-" Agatha says and stops as she looks at the shelf next to the TV. She gets up and walks closer "Is this-?"

"I brought it back to Amora" Andromeda says.

"I cannot believe it" Agatha says and takes the book to her hands "I'm holding it in my hands again"

"I wasn't gonna let Wanda keep it. You can have it back" Nemesis says.

"Oh no no no, I just wanna hold it for a while. Besides, it is in better hands now" Agatha says and smiles as she sits back down.

"Amora? What do we do now?" Andromeda asks.

"Recently I found out that Strange has a ripped page from the darkhold that says how I can create a connection between me and the multiverse and the steps I have to follow" She explains to them.

"How did he take it?" Agatha asks.

"Can he really rip off a page from that book?" Andromeda asks.

"With his power, he has" Nemesis says 

"And I assume you need it" Andromeda says.

"I do...and we are going to take it, but it is not that easy. Actually, it's not easy at all so here me out. Our big problems in the Sanctum are 5. The 3 of them are Eternals. The first one is Thena. Extremely powerful, excellent fighter, she's the toughest from this team and the fiercest. Then we have Makkari. Makkari has super speed and super strength, she is gonna be tricky. And the last one is Druig, he can control minds...I think that is understandable and the reason why he's dangerous" Nemesis explains.

"Hm, this Druig guy..how far can he get?" Agatha asks.

"Well, he's quite strong, but he has weaknesses...actually one weakness only if we use that, he won't be able to touch us" Nemesis says.

"And what is his weakness?" Andromeda asks and Nemesis looks at her. This is question is the hardest of them all.

"Me..."

Agatha raises an eyebrow as she hears that.

"You?" Andromeda asks and Nemesis nods.

"Meaning?" Agatha asks.

"Meaning that he won't hurt me"

"Can we assume that there's some history between you two?" Agatha asks her.

"There is...it doesn't matter now. We both chose sides, it is not what we care now" Nemesis tells them.

"Alright" Agatha says.

"Now, Strange is difficult too. Very powerful and always has tricks on his sleeve" Nemesis continued.

"Don't worry honey, I'd be happy to take care of him" Andromeda says and smirks as Agatha does the same.

"Okay, and now the most powerful one, Wanda. She is a problem" Nemesis says.

"We need to keep her busy. For a really long time" Agatha says.

"If it is able, one of us must always do that" Andromeda says.

"What I like about you is that you don't underestimate your enemies. This is a very important thing" Agatha says and places her hand on top of Nemesis' and they both smile.

"What I don't understand is how the three of us can beat all of them" Andromeda says.

"Some of them don't even have strong abilities. When we were a team, us the Eternals, were separated in 2 teams. The fighters and the thinkers. Thena, Makkari, Kingo, me and other two members, Gilgamesh and Ikaris, who are not alive right now, were fighters. Meanwhile Druig, Phastos, Sersi, Sprite, the girl who gave up her powers to become human and Ajak our leader, were thinkers. It turned out that some thinkers were actually pretty good as fighters, but they will always be thinkers. And now, besides Druig who has a dangerous power, there are other 2 of them in the Sanctum. Kingo who's a fighter is not a problem and Thena and Makkari are code red...We are gonna try" Nemesis says.

"Besides we're witches" Agatha says.

"Exactly....look if you have doubts you better not do this, I didn't bring you here to die. I just needed help" Nemesis says.

"Don't be a fool. We are not leaving you" Andromeda says.

"Thank you" Nemesis tells them and the three of them are holding hands.

After some hours passed, Nemesis gave Andromeda and Agatha two rooms to sleep there for the night.

She went down to shut the lights down and she heard a noise from outside. She stands behind the door and places her ear closer to the door.

Someone from outside kicked the door and threw a widow bite to Nemesis' neck. She takes it out and kicks the person that comes right upon her.

Nemesis' widow batons appear in her hands and she unites them to make them a long staff.

Her opponent, takes out widow batons too and tries to hurt Nemesis, but the weapons only hit Nemesis' batons.

"What do you want here?" Nemesis asks her.

"Is it true?" Yelena asks her.

Nemesis seperates her weapon and makes two batons again. She fights with Yelena and then she grabs her from her hair and hits her face on the wall.

"Is what true?" She asks her.

"That you want to kill everyone" Yelena answers and attacks again.

Nemesis defends herself by grabbing Yelena from her waist, lifting her and then she hits Yelena's back on the wall.

She puts her down and puts a baton on her neck.

"You should stop fighting me, because there is no way for you to win. I trained you, I taught you everything you know, you cannot use them against me!" Nemesis raises her voice and looks at her angrily. Then her face relaxes and speak softly "And I haven't yet used my power, so speak!"

"They told me everything" Yelena says and Nemesis takes the baton from her neck.

Agatha and Andromeda come down and look at the two women.

"Amora, is everything alright?" Agatha asks.

"It's okay" Nemesis says.

"Is it true?" Yelena asks again.

"It is...But they told you what they wanted you to know" She tells her and Yelena starts crying.

"Why? Why can't you let them save you? Do you want to make them kill you? I can'tlose you like we lost Natasha" She tells Nemesis.

"If I don't do this, I'll end up like Natasha" Nemesis says and walks closer to her. She takes her hands in hers and stares at her.

"моя сестренка, (my little sister) don't worry about me, please stay out of this. Never involve again, and when it is over, we'll have a great amount of time together" Nemesis tells Yelena and she nods.

"Do you promise?" Yelena asks her.

"I promise" Nemesis says.

Yelena looks at Agatha and Andromeda and then one last time to Nemesis. She hugs her and leaves.

Nemesis sees that she's walking far away towards a car. She closes the door and Agatha walks to her.

"Why do you make promises you cannot keep?" She asks her.

"What if I might keep it?" Nemesis says.

"That will happen if you succeed" Agatha says.

"Whatever it takes"

𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 924 25
ETERNALS- what happens when two eternals with completely different personalities grow fond of each other. and what happens when a huge promise is bro...
52.6K 2.4K 18
In humans, Calista saw two things: love and war. Yet, she never imagined her life being so entwined with the two. [Marvel's Eternals] [oc x druig x...
292K 11.3K 20
"My love, all we have is time." oc x druig (marvel's Eternals) oc x ikaris (marvel's Eternals) #1 originalcharacter #2 lovetriangle #1 Ikaris #1 Eter...
25.2K 687 14
"๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ " - - What happens when two Eternals with different personalities fall for each other while saving th...