Chapter 3

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

5 days have passed since the rest of the Eternals came home

5 days have passed since the rest of the Eternals came home. Thena, Druig and Makkari are in the Domo working a few changes Phastos told them to do.

But Nemesis isn't there.

Nemesis is rarely around them. She's sitting alone in the basement, reading the darkhold. That's what she does nowadays. She thinks that her answers are in this book, and she is not entirely wrong.

The others are worried about her. They can feel her presence changing. Especially Makkari.

Nemesis sits on the ground with legs crossed. The book floats in front of her. She has her eyes closed and the pages are turning slowly. Dark purple magic appears in her hands as the lights are flashing. She opens her eyes and they bright the same color as her hands.

She brings back her natural color and then closes the book. The darkhold disappears from her hands as it enters her body, the only safe place for it.

Nemesis turns around, walking to the stairs to go back. She closes the door and locks it.

When she goes upstairs, a knock on the door is heard. She walks forward and opens.

"Nemesis, uh... Hi!"

Peter Parker appears in front of her.

"Peter..."

"So you do remember me"

"I am. Shouldn't I?" Nemesis asks him confused.

"Well, I guess I have to explain some things"

~~~~~~~~~~

"So...basically you're telling me that Strange made everyone else forget who you are, so that the world can forget that you are Spiderman?" She asks him.

"Yes exactly"

He answers and drinks some coffee from his cup.

"Uh, can I ask something?"

"Sure" She says smiling.

"Do you have something else for me to drink?"

"Why, you don't drink coffee?"

"I drink tea, darling" He answers with a serious look in his face.

"Ha! Okay, um.... I do not have tea at that moment cause I usually drink coffee so i don't buy tea that often" She says and rubs her hands together.