Chapter 4

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Thena, Makkari and Druig found Strange's house, after the fight with Nemesis

Thena, Makkari and Druig found Strange's house, after the fight with Nemesis. Thena knocks the door and sighs. After some seconds, the door finally opens and Strange raises his eyebrows.

"Eternals..." He says confused.

"Hello" Thena says titling her head.

"May I ask what are you doing here?" He asks.

"We are looking for Nemesis" Druig says "Yeah... Uh, she's not here. I'm sorry that I can't assist you, now have a good day" He says and before he closes the door, Makkari places her foot and hand on top of it with quick moves.

"We know she's in there, and we need to speak with her....please" Makkari signs and Strange doesn't understand.

"She says that we know she's here and we want to talk to her" Thena tells him.

Strange thinks about it for a few seconds.

"I'm probably going to get murdered for this but..I know you mean no harm so, come on in" He says and opens the door.

The 3 Eternals walk inside the house.

"I'll leave you to talk alone. Besides I have some business with the Sorcerer Supreme. Nemesis is upstairs in the large living room, where we keep the weapons. It's the first room on your left" Strange tells them and Thena nods.

"Thank you" Druig says "Good luck" Strange responds and he steps inside his portal, to leave.

"Alright, shall we?" Thena asks them and they nod.

As they go up the stairs, Makkari stops them.

"I feel something... I don't know what it is" Makkari signs "Me too" Thena says.

"We should be ready. I can sense Nemesis, but she is not the same" Makkari signs.

Thena nods and as she stands in the middle, she manifests her spear and her shield as they continue.