Chapter 11

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Nemesis opens the door and enters inside a house. She looks around her and her eye catches a bunny walking around the living room.

She walks down the stairs that lead to a dark and dusty basement. It is a room full of dark energy and marks on the walls.

Books on the shelves. Papers on the ground. And a figure standing in the shadows looking at Nemesis who observes the room.

"Are you lost, hon?"

Nemesis turns around and looks at the figure.

"...Or are you here on purpose?"

"Actually I was looking for you" Nemesis says.

The figure steps out of the shadows, only to reveal the one and only...

Agatha Harkness.

"Well, well... my dearest Amora... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this" Agatha says and smirks.

~~~~~~

They are all gathered in a room waiting for Peter to arrive.

"Hey everyone. Um, may I have your attention please?" Peter says "Okay, now I would like you to meet two very important people that helped me, a lot...and um, for you Eternals who do not believe in the multiverse well...time to change your mind"

Peter finishes his sentence as two other guys walk inside the room.

"Everyone, meet Peter Parker and...Peter Parker"

"Hi everyone... I'm... Peter"

"And I'm...Peter"

They both say and the others look at each other.

"So you are Peter Parkers in other universes?" Kingo asks and Peter 1 nods.

"This is insane. I mean most of the things we've experienced are insane but this- this is something unexplainable" Phastos says.

"It's true tho" Peter 3 says.

"Have you told them about our situation?" Sersi asks.

"Yeah he has and we will do anything we can to help" Peter 2 says.

"You must be the oldest" Makkari signs.