Chapter 10

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

"Welcome home" Andromeda says and gestures Nemesis to come inside her house "I know you probably don't know me but, I know you

"Welcome home" Andromeda says and gestures Nemesis to come inside her house "I know you probably don't know me but, I know you... better than you think"

"It's true, I don't know many things about you. Although, it wasn't hard to find you, it's like we're-"

"Connected" Andromeda finishes her sentence "Since Strange cast me out of Kamar Taj, I have been staying here, hiding. I was the one that trained him and then he was the one who abandoned me, because I was a Harkness"

"I'm sorry to hear that" Nemesis says.

"It's not about me anymore, it's about you. Tell me, why have you come here?"

"I want to talk to you about something" Nemesis says and sits on the couch. Andromeda sits across her.

"Anything you want, my dear"

"I just found out that I am an ancient witch and I'm trying to learn as many things as possible, since I didn't know about it before. For a whole year I was all alone and I had enough time to study about my powers. I possess chaos and dark magic. I know you and your sister had practiced the dark magic and I was wondering maybe you can help me, understand it better" Nemesis tells her.

"What about your chaos magic?" Andromeda asks her.

"It was the first thing I practiced when I found out about it. I've gotten pretty good with that"

Andromeda nods and thinks about it.

"Agatha was always stronger than me. She even helped me with my own powers. She wanted me to be the best if something happened to her and it...." Andromeda stops for a moment "I know about these kinds of magic but I cannot teach them. I don't know how. I hope you understand what I mean. My sister was the one who could teach magic to others. Plus, I'm no longer using my powers"

"Why?" Nemesis asks.

'I have no purpose"

"I understand. I'm sorry I wasted your time" Nemesis says.

"Nonsense, I had nothing better to do. But, I want to give you an advice. Be careful out there, the fact that you are a witch attracts people to destroy you. It is the same story but in a different century. There will always be pitchforks and torches for ladies like us, Amora" Andromeda says and sighs.

"They already tried to kill me and they failed... I think I got this" Nemesis says and smirks "I want to show you something"

Nemesis takes out something from her bag. Andromeda goggles her eyes and opens her mouth, surprised.

"The darkhold.... how did you find it?"

"I know that Agatha had it first, then Scarlet Witch took it from her after she locked her in Westview and then it came to my possession. I never returned it back to Maximoff"