Chapter 6

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦

Nemesis returns from Westview with Wanda

Nemesis returns from Westview with Wanda. They both enter the house and Nemesis sees again Kingo, Sersi and Phastos.

"Nemesis" Sersi says.

"Hiii" Kingo greets her.

She walks forward and the 3 Eternals stand in front of her.

"Look, Nemesis...whatever you say, you're right. It was selfish from us to not contact, being afraid that you might ask us to complete the mission. In fact we-" Sersi apologizes but Nemesis cuts her with a tight hug as she started to cry.

Sersi immediately hugs her back.

After they separate Nemesis smiles and looks at the two men who are looking at her.

"What's up?" Kingo says "Not much" She answers and gives him a hug too.

Phastos hugs her first. Then he gives her a file.

"What is this?" Nemesis asks.

"It's from Jack" Phastos said.

Nemesis looks at him and smiles. She opens the file and sees a paper that writes Jack's name on it. She opens it and sees a drawing. It is her and Jack, outside her house, with the Domo flying in the air.

"That's so beautiful" Nemesis says "It's the most beautiful gift I've ever given"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nemesis shows Sersi her room. They both enter the room and Sersi leaves her stuff on the floor.

"I'm glad you're staying here for a couple of days" Nemesis says.

"Me too" Sersi said.

"Let me help you" Nemesis offers and helps her unpack some stuff she brought.

Nemesis picks up a photo of Sersi and Ikaris. She looks at the picture and her hands trails down on Ikaris' face.

Sersi notices that and touches Nemesis' shoulder.

"You must miss him more than I do" Sersi says.

"Don't say nonsense, Sersi"

"Nem.... don't deny it. You spent so many years together" Sersi says and Nemesis stands up from the bed snd walks towards the window.