Chapter 17

𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

"NOOO!!" Wanda's screams make the ground shake.

"Wanda please calm down" Thena tells her as she makes a shield because parts from the ceiling are falling.

"She's gonna tear the place apart" Phastos says.

"Wanda..." A figure appears in front of them. Wanda stops and looks at her.

"Who are you?" Wanda asks and the woman steps forward.

"My name is Clea, I'm here to help you" She says to her and Wanda gets up "I want to speak with you" Clea tells her and Wanda titls her head.

~~~~~~~~~

"How did you find us?" Wanda asks as they both sit opposite to each other.

"A relative of mine has history with Strange. I thought I could look for him. We felt plenty of turmoils around the multiverse because of him. Now that I know he's dead I turn to the most powerful being in the universe, alongside the Eminence Witch. If she destroys all the other universes, there will be no balance. Chaos will spread across this universe, making her the ruler. All the living beings will be under her mind control" Clea explains.

"What can I do?" Wanda asks.

"You need to destroy the darkhold, Wanda. It is corrupting her soul"

"The last time we faced her, we lost Wong and she killed Strange, with no hesitation. We can't beat her" Wanda tells her.

"You, are the Scarlet Witch. You are her equal. Believe it" Clea says.

"We need help" Wanda insists.

"Call the masters of London and Hong Kong Sanctums. They will bring their warriors"

"What about Kamar Taj?"

"You must go there, they will help you. They know who you are. I can take you there" Clea informs her.

"Will you help us fight?" Wanda asks, but Clea doesn't answer.

"I'm not allowed to. Dormammu supports Nemesis' actions and since I'm his relative, it's like I'm betraying his judgment" Clea says.

"Aren't you betraying him now?" Wanda asks.

"He doesn't know that. He can only see me talking to you. He can't hear what I'm saying to you. If he sees me here, I might as well tell him that this is a trap" Clea says.