6 Months Later

OHIO 2025

A car parks into the forest in Ohio. Peace and quiet is all anyone can find there.

"Come on fanny, come on" Melina says to the dog as she comes out of the car.

"Did you bring the flowers?" Yelena asks and Melina points with her head to the person that sat in the backseat.

"I got'em" Alexei says and gets out of the car holding the flowers.

They walk for a few more meters until thro reach two memorial grave stones.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅

𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐘𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎

"It still feels unreal to me. 7 years ago. That was the last time I saw her, on the mission. And the fact that these stones are both empty..." Alexei says and wipes a tear from his eye.

"It's okay..." Melina says and places her hand on his back.

Yelena kneels down and puts the flowers on the stones. Her red eyes can be seen from miles away.

"I miss them, I miss them so much.... The others got so much time with them...I didn- I couldn't-" Yelena says and cries unstoppably.

Both Melina and Alexei help her get up and hug her.

They used to be a family. They lost each other in their way, but now... they will stick together until the end of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanda visited the Sanctum to check on Loki and Sylvie with the training of the warriors.

"For the past few months, I believe you did an amazing job. That's great" Wanda says.

"Thank you, thank you" Sylvie responds. Suddenly she turns around and looks at two messy teenagers "Hey! Get away from that! What are you doing?" Sylvie yells at them.

"Ah, Sylvie sweetie I'm not sure that is a good way of guiding someone to not do something that you don't wish them to do" Loki says, placing his hand on her shoulders.

"Since when did you become a pacifist?" Sylvie asks him.

"Well, since we came here and became the masters" Loki says.

"They don't listen! Hey! What did I tell you?" Sylvie yells at them again and Wanda goggles her eyes.

"Sylvie, please don't scream like that" Wanda says.

"But they're leaning on the cauldron of cosmos" Sylvie says.

"So, they are teens. It's normal to mess with stuff around. You have no patience, at all, no wonder why they all come to me for help" Loki says.

"They do?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah, mostly cause I'm the strongest" Loki says with a smile on his face.

Sylvie scoffs before she speaks "I'm sorry, are you the one who can actually open gates through the multiverse?"

"That doesn't-" Loki speaks, but a sound of a broken window stops him.

"Hey! What did I tell you?" Sylvie says as she storms out of the room.

"You're having so much fun here" Clea says.

"I'll take care of it. Good evening, ladies" Loki says as he runs to find Sylvie who's chasing the students.

Wanda and Clea step out of the Sanctum.

"Are you going back?" Clea asks her.

"Yeah, you?" Wanda asks now.

"I left the Dark Dimension some time ago. Now I don't know what I will do" Clea says.

"There's an old cabin in Upper Kananaskis Lake in Alberta. It's in Canada. South. You will find it easily. It's small, only for one person. There's food in the village 2 miles away and plenty of wood to to get you warm. If you ever wish to live a peaceful life and leave everything behind for a while... you definitely must go there" Wanda tells her.

"Did it make you feel better?" Clea asks.

"It did" Wanda responds.

"Then I guess I'll head over there" Clea says and puts her hand on Wanda's arm, smiling.

Wanda nods and Clea makes a portal to leave. Then, Wanda teleports away, returning to her place.

Wundagore.

A mountain dedicated to the Scarlet Witch.

Like Kamar Taj was dedicated to the Eminence Witch. Nemesis. A temple for her.

Wanda walks around her temple and look in the markings on the walls. For the past 6 months, she stays there. And every day, she's been starring at the same carved note.

《The Eminence Witch is meant to rule or destroy the world. The Scarlet Witch is meant to save it》

Wanda's face is filled with tears again. On the left side of the note, is a carved Scarlet Witch and on the right side a carved Eminence Witch.

The Scarlet Witch temple glows a red color that could be seen from far away, even in a clouded sky.

It can be seen all the way back to the ruins if Kamar Taj. The temple of the Eminence Witch.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

She places her hand on the right side, on top of her friend's statue, and then wipes her tears away. She gets up and looks at her tall statue in front of her.

It is a hidden door to enter further inside the temple. Wanda opens it with her magic and walks inside. She looks behind her, as she observes the cloudy weather and the red clouds on the sky. She turns around and walks further inside, closing the door behind her. Forever.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐆𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

 𝐆𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠