BNH: Angel with red eyes

By Jasmine_The_Fox

When class 1-A get's a new classmate (after Minoru caused too many girls to complain about him) the class dis... More

Transfer
His scent
The lying alpha
Shopping trip!
Meeting
Playing... why?
Some good friends
Omega nest
Heat and claimed
News to tell
Almost there
Meetings and surprises
From prime alpha to alpha
There move
Her students
No more lies about our pack alpha
Enough is enough Lila!!
Gone too far
The time has come
Time to face the music
What is happening!?
Lost
Adrien's madness
Happy time is over
Wrath of the blogger
To dust
Last try
How they met
Taking her home
Don't mess with the pack omega
To pity or not to pity
Uncovered
Home again
Going further
Never goodbye
Surprise!
Getting back to normal
Going home
Epilogue

Off hinged!

21 0 0
By Jasmine_The_Fox

It took Katsuki a while to wake up, even then his head hurt a ton, he opened his eyes to a blurry sight at first before slowly focusing on a figure dressed in black leather all over, slowly the figure walked over to him... And revealed Adrien Agreste in his hero outfit "So you're awake now... Took you long enough" he said with a huff as looked him over before slowly walking a few steps away, he didn't seem to care about Katsuki "You really ruined everything you know... I had everything planned to be with Jasmine, I had reservations, an outfit prepared for her, my speech was practised... And you TOOK HER FROM ME!!" he slammed his foot into Katsuki's face very hard.

To the mated alpha... It felt like he could have almost lost a tooth from the blow, he was so mad at the fact he got captured like this by this blind idiot of all people, he coughed up blood while glaring at Adrien for what he just did... But he didn't look all that guilty in all of this right now "Oh? Are you angry that I have the upper hand? Or the fact that i'm going to have Jasmine at long last?" he asked making Katsuki look enraged at what he just said... Does he actually think he will have Jasmine after everything he did to her and them?

Adrien looked smug at him... Obviously he was certain he won at long last and was finally going to have what he always wanted... The girl who didn't love him at all, Katsuki didn't even force her into anything like Adrien forced his scent on her, he properly courted her and she accepted it, he asked to claim her and she accepted him... In the end he gave her the one thing Adrien never did... He gave her options in all of this and she chose him over Adrien because he was better, he was kind to her, he protected her, he made her happy, he made her open up about everything she was put through.

All of that because he did better then Adrien did, Katsuki quickly glanced around to try and find something that would help him in taking Adrien out or even to escape... But Adrien looked to have everything away from the tied up alpha so he can't do such a thing, he growled as Adrien grinned at him once more before walking towards a table that held different weapons for him to use "You know... Jasmine doesn't even need to see you... I just need to tell her that I will have you killed if she doesn't let me take her" he purred making Katsuki growl even louder then earlier.

He was ready to go feral from those words that the vile alpha just spoke... His inner alpha wanted to kill this guy after what he said while thinking what he might plan to do to Jasmine to have her for himself as they then heard it, someone was on the roof and was trying to break inside making the two alpha's looked up to the roof as then a hole was made in an instant, they turned away as the figure landed inside with grace, Adrien looked over with a glare as the figure slowly got up to glare at him "It's over Adrien... Were stopping you once and for all after everything you've done to Jasmine and the rest of us" Juleka... No Purple Tigress says with a growl as she get's ready to fight the alpha before taking him away like the criminal he now was.

Adrien growled in anger at her words as he then quickly got ready to fight her, Katsuki on the other hand was trying to get out of his binds to help his pack with this fight against Adrien, he struggles until he felt someone behind him "Don't move problem child... You don't want him to notice me do you?" his teacher Shota says as he removes his binds to let Katsuki finally get up, he turned to look at his teacher but he was already gone to another spot to help in the fight right now, Katsuki decided to move too so that Adrien can become irrational in his attacks.

It was there best bet, if Adrien were to be like that then they had a better chance at winning, he will use his quirk at random sure... But at least it will wear him down enough that they can capture him at long last, he also wanted to quickly see Jasmine and his pups once more, after a while Adrien notices that Katsuki was no longer there... Making him lose it and begin to use his quirk on random things, Katsuki smirked at that since that meant they were going to win quickly enough to be honest... He then saw his teacher in position... Then he used his quirk just as he captures him.

"That's enough Adrien Agreste... Your coming with us" he said as Adrien growls in anger while glaring at the black haired man "This doesn't need to be like this... Just hand me Jasmine and everything will stop" he says with a kind smile... But no one agreed with his demands "Were not handing over someone who is terrified and who is already claimed to you" he explained making Adrien look pissed "She made a mistake! If you hand her back to me it will all get better!" he shouted as Juleka growls "She was never yours from the start! Saying that we should hand Jasmine back to you like that is stupid" she explained making Adrien glare at her.

"Shut up you stupid whore! Rose still wants you back! Just get back with her and everything can go back to normal" he whined but Juleka looks at him like he was crazy right now, Adrien kept going on and on about how perfect there lives were as a future pack... Until Marinette, Jasmine and a few others began to fight back against Lila like idiots... And then Jasmine left there school to jo to Japan to throw at them her tantrum "If she was claimed by me then none of this would have happened! We would all still be friends and be happy!" he exclaimed as they look at him in horror "You really are crazy... If things had been as you say... We would all be ruined because we listened to Lila instead of doing things ourselves!" Juleka screamed as Adrien tried to explain things about Lila.

"Shut up you fucking psycho" a female voice spoke softly but with much venom, they all turned at the sound of footsteps coming there way "Took you long enough" Shota says making Katsuki look at him confused "My bad... Had to figure something about my hero outfit before getting here" the voice says as the steps stop for a moment, none of them could see the figure but the adult in the group knew who it was, the steps continued slowly once more "But to be honest, the others wanted to come and help... But I told them that I could do it without a problem which made them step back... Considering this is my fight" the figure explained... As Jasmine appeared before them at long last.

Her outfit was amazing, sexy and fitting for her, Katsuki looked at her amazed at her look, she slowly walked over to Adrien with a glare "I am not and will never be yours Agreste. I made the choice to leave for Japan... To get away from you and to be free from Lila and her lies" she growled as she then slapped him, Adrien was shocked at this but no one else as she then moved to her mate's side "Let's get you out of here and back to our nest" she purred making him smile and nod as they walked out while Adrien screamed for her to return while calling her different pet names as if they had always been together.

Once back at the hotel, Jasmine started a bath for Katsuki was he checked on the pups, once ready he got into the water with her joining him not long after to wash him and then look over the bruise that was forming on his face from Adrien right now, she was very gentle the whole time she worked making him rumble in joy... Getting chirps in reply, after she was done they got dry, dressed and into bed quickly enough making him happy to be once more in bed with her, the nest was in fact made but she claimed that it wasn't perfect because they didn't make it together.

As a result they planned to redo the nest together in the morning, she didn't have school so that was a good thing for them, they scented one another and then went to bed together with Katsuki holding Jasmine close to him, when he woke up the next morning, Jasmine was still asleep, he smiled and got up to check on the triplets with a smile and found them still asleep at the moment which was fine with him to be honest, then he left the room to go to the kitchen and make breakfast for Jasmine and himself that morning so she doesn't need to get out of bed for now.

Of course the cooks there were more than happy to make the food for them and bring it up to there room but Katsuki explained that he wanted to cook, just then a figure walked up to him and simply stood there, he turned to find a woman glaring at him "Apologize to my daughter" she ordered, he raised a brow confused and then went back to what he was making... But the woman didn't stop "Are you seriously ignoring me!? You need to see my daughter and apologize for the awful way your treating her! Alya does not deserve this when she did nothing wrong!" the woman shouted... And Katsuki froze at that moment.

This woman... Was Alya's mother... And she ordered him... To apologize to the girl who bullied his mate!? Oh hell no, he slowly stood straight and then glared at her "Your daughter bullied my mate... The daughter of your boss Jasmine and you want me to apologize?" he growled as her eyes widen, they both heard a gasp and turned to the entrance of the kitchen to find none other and Audrey Bourgeois herself... Glaring at the woman who was trying to boss him around like she was his boss or something, Audrey walked over slowly before standing before the woman "Marlena Cesaire... Empty out your locker now... Your fired" she said and then walked right back out of the kitchen in silence.

Marlena fell to the floor as Katsuki simply shrugged and went back to his cooking before cleaning up and then taking the food with him, it didn't really matter to him that she lost her job at all... This was her own fault and now she didn't have a job because of her actions, he walked into the room and smiled at the sight of everyone still sleeping right now, he knew that it wouldn't be long before any of them woke up for food but that was fine... He could wait for now, he set the tray down and then walked over to Jasmine as she slept soundly making him smile and chuckle at her as she then slowly woke up to his touches "Foods ready" he said simply making her purr as she got out of bed to join him for breakfast that morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.1K 30
Young college girl Ophelia is excited for a new start in her life. She was bullied all throughout high school for her weight, but the summer before h...
158K 6.5K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...
3K 134 22
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
1M 37.7K 57
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...