Our Girl

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

A South Asian bisexual mc???? Unbelievable!!!! This book is a little long like "when are they going to smash... More

INTRODUCTION
Character Profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65
66
67
68
69.
70.
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
A/N
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V
Bonus VI
Bonus VII
Bonus VIII
Bonus X
Bonus XI
Bonus XII
Bonus XIII
Bonus XIV
Bonus XV
Bonus XVI
Bonus XVII
Bonus XVIII
Bonus XIX
Bonus XXI
Bonus XXII
Bonus XXIII

Bonus IX

25 0 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

After their wedding

Jasmine

I walked into Alex's office quietly because he was on the phone. He looked up at me and smiled, pushing his chair out and patting his lap.

"Can't sleep?" He asked when he hung up.

"Does it look like I can sleep?" I retorted, earning a slap on my thigh.

I rested my head on his shoulder with a smile whilst he pulled his chair forward, going back to work.

"6829 plus 874 is?" He asked me after a while. I put my hand over his mouth and tried to work it out in my head using the column method.

"7702?" I removed my hand.

"Th-"

"7703" I corrected

He smiled softly and nodded and kissed my forehead. The door slightly opened as Snow walked in and came straight to me, standing on her hind legs and put her paws on my knees.

I pushed Alex's chair away to allow her to jump up on my lap, making him groan, making me laugh.

He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled his chair forward and continued doing his work.

"When's Michael coming home?" I paused the YouTube video I was watching on my phone, taking one of my earphones out of my ear.

"In a few hours" he replied when his phone pinged with a message on the screen from Leo.

Cunt
Oi

Cunt
Is Jas with you?

I took the phone out of his hand before he opened the message "Don't reply to that" I ordered.

"Why?"

"I'm not talking to him" I put his phone on the desk and picked up my phone again, resting my head on his shoulder.

"What did he do?"

"What didn't he do?!" I sat up "He left me alone in bed in the morning and he didn't kiss me randomly like he always does and I told him not to let me win when we played basketball and he actually didn't let me win and then he was smoking and when I went to his office to forgive him he ignored me whilst on the phone! He ignored me?"

"Absolutely unbelievable" he hid a smile.

"I know" I mumbled, testing my head on his shoulder again, softly scratching behind Snow's ear whilst she fell asleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep on his shoulder, I heard the door open. "Mi amor. Háblame." Leo walked in with Cerus behind him. (Talk to me.)

I shrugged and turned my head into Alex's shoulder, putting my other earphone in.

He sighed "I don't even know what I did" he mumbled.

"You-" I put my hand over Alex's mouth.

"We're not talking to him, remember?" I said in a whisper, making Leo chuckle.

"Ay mi amor" I felt him come up behind me. He his hands on my face from behind and pulled my head back, making me immediately close my eyes. Am I a tad dramatic? Maybe.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did" he apologized.

Absolutely forgiven daddy.

Jasmine...

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing" I turned my volume up to the max.

"If you tell me what I did, I'll never do it again" he opened my eyes gently.

"Can't hear you" I turned my head away from him, putting it on Alex's shoulder.

He sighed and a few seconds later he took my hand and put his credit card in it, closing my hand and put it back on Snow. I smiled and hid my face in Alex's shoulder.

"Tá sí ar buile leat. Chaith tú tobac agus rinne tú neamhaird di agus níor phóg tú í" Alex said, not taking his eyes off his laptop. (She's mad at you. You smoked and you ignored her and didn't kiss her)

"Ohh." He chuckled, squatting besides us with a small groan "Lo muy siento mi amor. Déjame compensarte. ¿Por favor?" He took my phone out of my hand and paused what I was watching before taking my earphones out.
(I'm so sorry my love. Let me make it up to you. Please?)

"You say that everytime" I mumbled.

"But this time I mean it" he stroked my hair.

"No you don't"

"I do. I pinky promise" he said. I hope he remembers that I take pinky promises very seriously.

I sat up and pushed the desk to turn the chair around, making Alex sigh. I looked at his hand and then up at him through my eyelashes. I slowly linked my pinky with his, making him smile.

He stood up and leaned down, grabbing my chin softly to kiss me. I discreetly pulled his shirt, deepening the kiss whilst I felt Alex run his fingers in my inner thigh.

Leo pulled away, very gently pushing Snow off my lap. Before I could see where he was going, Alex pulled my jaw towards him, connecting our lips as I felt him get hard under me, making us both sit up.

Men.

You literally cannot talk. You're soaking.

Without breaking the kiss, he lifted my hips and turned me around somehow so I was straddling him as he slid his hands down to my ass.

I pulled away slowly just to look at him. I ran my thumb across his bottom lip. God I'm glad I chose the white boy with lips.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just beautiful"

He just stared at me with a blank face, making me laugh and kiss him again. I felt Leo pull me away from Alex and kissed me whilst Alex trailed kisses down to my neck, biting it hard enough to leave a mark.

Leo picked me up by my waist and turned me around so I was facing him but I was still on Alex's crotch.

Alex slipped a hand down my shorts, running his finger over my pants, causing me to squirm and whine into the kiss, holding on to his thighs.

"What's wrong princess?" Alex asked, putting pressure on my clit, rubbing it slowly. Leo pulled away, allowing me to answer.

"I- Can- stop fucking around with me" I whined, hiding my face in Leo's stomach, making them chuckle as I pushed myself further onto Alex's dick. I cupped Leo's balls and squeezed them quite harshly, making him groan and crouch over slightly as I felt him harden under my hand, making me smile.

Alex removed his hand as Leo pulled me up and kissed me again when I felt Alex pulling my shorts down.

Leo and I's makeout session got quite sloppy as I felt Alex stand up behind me, sandwiching me in between them both.

"Look at you." Leo pulled away, cupping my jaw as I felt Alex move my pants to the side, sliding a finger through the slit. "You're so tiny." He ran his thumb across my bottom lip.

"Makes it easier for us to throw you around. Isn't it?" Alex said in my ear in a low voice. Before I could answer, he immediately slipped two fingers in me, making me squeeze my legs together.

Leo pushed my legs apart with his knee "Answer him"

"Yes" I whimpered as Alex pumped his fingers faster. Leo leaned down and continued kissing me as Alex leaned down to kiss my neck, continuing to leave marks.

Alex knew I was close so he removed his fingers, making whine into the kiss.

Not long later, I felt his dick rub up and down my slit, making me push myself against him for more friction.

He slapped my ass quite harshly, causing me to moan into the kiss, feeling Leo smirk.

"Be patient, you little whore" he kneaded the part he slapped. Leo's hand crept up to my neck as he immediately squeezed the sides, pulling away, leaving a small string of saliva from both of our mouths.

Leo let go and took off his shirt and threw it on the sofa by the window before unbuckling his belt.

Those tattoos are so fucking h-

My thoughts were interrupted when Alex pulled my hips back to sit on his lap and thrusted his entire length into me, making me moan out loud and hold onto Leo's arm.

Alex wrapped a hand around my throat and pulled me back so my back was touching his front whilst he lifted my hips up and down. Leo stood in front of me in his boxers.

"Look at you, bouncing on his dick. You're a pretty little slut, aren't you?" He stroked my hair.

Gosh I love when they praise and degrade me at the same time. Do it again daddy.

Jasmine...

I smiled and nodded my head, making him smirk. Alex pushed my head down and brought my wrists by behind my back as Leo pulled his boxers down.

He ran his tip around my lips before slowly sliding in my mouth after I controlled my breathing. Alex let go of my wrists, allowing me to hold on to Leo's thighs for support as they both went faster, bringing me closer to climax.

"Does my pathetic little princess need to cum already?" Alex slapped my ass before kneading it, causing me to moan around Leo's dick.

Leo pushed himself far down my throat to the point where I could hardly breathe. "Well?" He grasped my hair, pulling me off his dick, allowing me to breathe. I nodded in response to Alex's question.

Leo pushed my head back down as they both regained their pattern.
"You can cum, my darling" Alex allowed.

If Alex wasn't holding my hips, my legs would've buckled immediately.

They rode out my orgasm but didn't stop as tears were bought to my eyes from to lack of oxygen I was receiving.

If I died like this, I'd be more than happy...

I was close to my second orgasm, causing me to dig my nails into Leo's hips as they quickened their pace.

"You don't have to ask for permission, mi amor" Leo gathered my hair in two hands. I came with another muffled moan but that didn't cause them to stop. Instead, it caused them to go even faster somehow.

Two orgasms and multiple scratches on Leo's hips later, they both simultaneously pulled out, making me whine at the sudden emptiness as Alex held me up by my waist.

"Look at you whining, you greedy slut" Alex slapped my ass.

"God you're so pathetic you know that?" Leo grabbed my jaw. "So helpless, it just makes me want to ruin you. Like the toy you are. All ours to use and abuse" he slipped two fingers in between my legs and started rubbing my clit, causing the tears to run down my cheeks even more.

"Guys- please- I can't-" I whimpered, resting my head on Leo's chest, holding onto his arm. "Guys-"

"Cry all you fucking want. Beg and plead but it's not going to get you very far, princess. I don't think naughty sluts like you deserve to be listened to...They deserve to be treated like the whores they are. No?" Alex said in a raspy voice, making me even more wet as he pulled my hair back, causing me to look up at Leo who was smirking down at me.

"I've- I've been good" I whined.

"Is that so? Look at how wet you got when he said that." Leo slipped two fingers in me, causing me to squeeze my legs together but Alex was quick to spread them again.

Leo pumped his fingers faster and faster until he felt me tighten around them before he curled them, pushing me over the edge as my legs shook from the overstimulation.

Just as I thought it was done, Leo turned me around and lined his dick up with my entrance. He put his hand on the back of my neck and bent me over as Alex took my hands and placed them on his thighs when Leo immediately thrusted into me, making me moan out loud.

Alex grabbed my chin and leaned forward, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip. "You're such a pathetic little bitch, aren't you?" He whispered, wiping my tears away.

My eyes widened with a smile. A bitch? Call me that again daddy.

Jasmine...

Leo grasped my hair and pulled me back. "You like that, don't you? You like being called dirty names." He whispered in my ear as he pinched and twisted my nipples under my t-shirt.

I smirked at Alex and nodded. Leo turned my head and kissed me harshly before pushing me back down.

Just as I was about to attach my lips to Alex's dick, I came with a moan which was muffled as I bit my lip. Alex wiped my tears and guided my head towards his dick whilst I was already close to my next orgasm. Wow.

My entire body was aching after they managed to get two more orgasms out of me before their thrusts got faster and sloppier themselves.

I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked harder, causing Alex to grip my hair with a low groan. I came again with a moan and whimper, swiftly followed by Alex and Leo who slowed down, riding out our highs.

I felt a weird emptiness when they pulled out. Leo kept his hands on my waist and lifted me up and placed me on Alex's desk.

"You are such good girl, mi amor. We're so proud of you" he praised, making me smile and hide my face in his chest. He kissed the top of my head. Alex came next to us and lifted my head head up before planting kisses all over my face, making me laugh and squirm.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you more" Leo challenged, putting a t-shirt around my waist before picking me up.

"Shut the fuck up. I love you more, my darling"

"I do" he walked out of the office and towards my room.

"Don't listen to him, princess! I do more!" Alex called after us, making me chuckle and hide my face in Leo's neck.

. . .

After we all cleaned ourselves up, Alex walked in with a water bottle whilst Leo picked out some new pajamas.

"Dante wants to come over in a couple of days. He has some big news" I put my phone down and slowly sat up. "I think he's going to say he's getting married but he always talked about never getting married but his girlfriend told me she would love to get married. I don't know. We'll have to see on Friday."

"Didn't you say that you never want to get married?" Leo bought up, placing a pair of light pink shorts and a plain baby blue t-shirt and some pants next to me.

I pressed my lips together to hide a smile "I don't recall-" I stopped talking when I heard a car outside.

"It's Mike" Leo stated the obvious. I handed the empty water bottle to Alex before Leo took my towel off before putting on my clothes for me. He gave me a piggyback downstairs where Michael was coming up the stairs from the garage.

"There's my beautiful girl" his face lit up as he opened one of his arms for me as he had a bunch of drinks in the other. He took me from Leo and kissed the side of my head as he walked into the kitchen and placed me on a stool.
"For you, my sweetheart" he handed me a a small bouquet of flowers. I took them with a smile and sighed, immediately wrapping my arms around his waist as tears threatened to fall.

Leo said something to him in Irish making him chuckle but I couldn't care less.

"Have you eaten?" He stroked my hair, kissing the top of my head.
I nodded.
"Are you hungry?"
I shook my head.
"You sure?"
I nodded.
"Are you tired?"
I nearly nodded my head but shook it instead.
"There we go" he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not- tired" I stifled a yawn as he went upstairs.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Hm okay then. Well I need to shower so you'll stay up for me, right? And then you can tell me all about your day." He put me on his bed.

I nodded, making him raise an eyebrow. He nodded his head a little and ruffled my hair before walking into his bathroom.

Leo walked in ten minutes later whilst I was watching YouTube on Michael's phone. "Good night my love" he leaned down to kiss the top of my head.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"No but you are"

"But I'm not tired"

"Hm okay. Do you want anything?"

I looked around the room to see a couple of my teddies on his bed and saw Apollo and Astraea on their beds. I shook my head.

"Ok then. Go to sleep" he kissed my lips softly before leaving.

I called for him just before he closed the door "Can you open the windows? It's too hot" I asked. It's 19°....at night.

He did what I asked and then ordered me to go to sleep before leaving, keeping the door slightly open.

And then I fell asleep......

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 378 18
guys this is my very very first book,kindly ignore my grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STORY GET LOST...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

8K 152 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
134K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...