A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Mountain zone part.2-

1K 58 1
By ChrisWolfblood

"Uwah!! That was close!! Holy crap!! I saw death's door!! Who the fuck are these guys?! That the hell's going on!!?"

"Perfectly my thoughts Denki!" Kuroka said, kicking another villain back, the four of them surrounded by the hoard.

She looked as her armor now lacking any metal piece, having used them as weapons and she wasn't willing to disarm Momo or Kyoka from their metal weapons for her own gain.

"Lets worry about specifics later!" Momo said, out of breath like everyone, even Kuroka, as usually by this time all her fights were done, making her frown as she realized her limit was not that far, twenty minute and she was feeling her body slowly not keeping up. "Right now we need to focus on how to get out from under them!"

"Wait aren't you an electric kids? Just fry them already!" Kyoka yelled at Denki.

"Hey now! Didn't you see when we were a team during battle training?! I can only wear lightning! I can discharge some but I can't completely control it! Do you three wanna get blasted too!? Want me to be like Todoroki!? I'm trying to call for help but it is being jammed like crazy! Do the three of you hear me!? You won't be able to rely on me right now!! I'm relying on you three."

"You speak a lot." Kuroka kicked Denki as a strong looking villain. "Be a good little stun-gun and hug him!"

She jumped aside, ducking a villain with tusks and kicked them in the head before elbowing the back of it before a loud ear-piercing sound can, making her cover her ears.

"A sheet?" she heard and looked behind her, noticing there was an actual sheet on the ground.

Her eyes went wide as she glanced at Denki.

She dove towards it.

Barely rolling under the opening held for her before the light was gone and she heard him scream.

"I'm worried about the rest... Let's hurry and join back up with them." Momo said to them all.

"Uhh, You've got a pretty big tear in your shirt." Kyoka pointed out, the whole front exposed.

"I'll make another." Momo waved it off.

Kuroka stared at the the ground, away from the girl, forcing herself to look at the dunce looking Denki as she lifted the cover off her.

She stood.

"Let's go." She said, running ahead when she heard a loud cry from the middle, having a feeling... A really bad feeling..

And a loud scream of pain proved her point.

"KUROKA!!" She stalled and glanced over her shoulder at Momo who called out, now dressed again, as a villain was standing between them and Kuroka, holding Denki.

"I..." She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked at the door kicked in far but still visible, All Might standing there. "I am.... Sorry.... Be strong." She whispered.

And ran, leaving them there.

"This is why I can't be a true hero... I am sorry."

-----------------------------------------------

Izuku was about to run at All Might to help him as the pro-hero was held by the Nomu.

"OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY DEKU!!" Katsuki yelled as he blasted the Nomu.

"I knew you were in danger!" The warpgate villain was thrown on the ground before Katsuki blasted him. "You wear a metal neck protection, how nice of you." Kuroka stood near, hand held over the metal as she stood over him, Katsuki fuming as he was more physically holding onto the metal, knowing he was not the one to take him down.

She spun on her self to the Nomu, forming thick needles of iron from her blood and shooting them out from her palm into the hand of the Nomu, making the one she shot release its grip on All Might while his other side was frozen solid.

"I heard about you bastards plan. About each of your roles in your scheme to kill All Might." Shoto's voice came just as Eijiro tried but failed to hit the hand villain.

"SHIT!! I HAD HIM!!" He yelled.

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS OUT OF YOU, YOU SHADOW ASS MOBLING!!" Katsuki yelled at the warpgrate villain.

"The symbol of peace won't go down as easy as you clowns." Shoto said as calm as ever.

"Seriously, This is why you wanted to recruit me? I guess you are just THAT weak without me." Kuroka grinned.

"Kacchan! Everyone!" Izuku called out as they stood between him and the hand villain.

All Might freed himself from the Nomu and jumped away, standing between the students and the villain.

"Don't move!! Or I'll blast your head off!! If the shadow-mist were your true form and you had no actual body then why would you have called any attack 'dangerous'!!? The second you so much as twitch I'll load you with a nice explosion right here, right now." Katsuki threatened, sparks popping on his skin.

The Nomu suddenly freed itself and launched at Katsuki.

"Move Pomeranian!!" Kuroka kicked him away, looking over her shoulder at the oncoming punch.

Next second she was next to Izuku.

"Y-you dodged?! Wow!!" Izuku said as she stood, limbs slightly shaking.

"No... I didn't, it was..."

The dust cleared and All-Might was stand where she had had been.

She heard nothing, ears ringing as she stared at the guy and what she almost got wrapped up in, if only she had not thrown the paper away she could have been on the wrong side of this fight from the start.

"NO!! PLEASE ESCAPE!!" She heard All Might which snapped her back into the present.

And soon the bird brain with extreme regeneration was fighting All Might, blow for blow matching them, creating so much wind it was pushing everyone back.

She bent over and pulled another rod of metal out of her blood and stabbed it in the dirt to keep herself grounded.

She gasped when with one final punch the villain went flying.

And as the warpgate almost attacked All Might, Izuku jumped off the ground, flying at it, legs broken.

"IZUKU!!" She threw her rod of metal as fast as she could with her quirk as the hand reaching through the darkness aimed at Izuku and she knew it meant nothing good.

A bullet stabbed into the hand before her rod impaled it too.

"Izuku..." She coughed. "Not again." She grabbed her chest, she hated when this happened, it was a suffocating feeling, she hated it.

She got to her feet, hoping it would wear off and jogged towards All Might and Izuku before a cement wall burst from the ground between her and him.

"Everyone gather at the gate, now, leave the injured to the care of your senseis." Cementoss said.

"Yes..." She muttered.

-----------------------------------------------

"--eryone's pretty much unharmed." She only listened a little.

"YOU!" She felt a slap to her face.

"Momo..." She said, lifting a hand to her cheek, chest heavy.

"YOU!! KAMINARI ALMOST DIED IF IT WASN'T FOR THE PROS AFTER YOU ABAN--" Her hearing started the dampen and ended up leaving.

She grabbed over her heart.

"Hey are you listening?!" Mom yelled, more out of how scared she was to see a classmate almost die and another one abandon them when they needed them but when she looked at the latter she stopped her rant, calming instantly. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked tho the other girl didn't look up at her.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK EXTRA!!?" Katsuki yelled when Kuroka's back leaned against his shoulder and shoved her.

She fell down easily, collapsing into a heap on the floor, panting for breaths.

"What? S-some get help!" Ochaco gasped in worry as a worried mutter ran through the class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 1 62
V Please Read!! V What will happen when your childhood crush turns into a villain? Will you try to save him? Make him into the hero he dreamed of...
7.9K 325 21
โ–ฌ cover by me !! โฝ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™–!๐™ซ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™œ๐™ฃ!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โพ โ–ฌ Y/N, an abnormal teen whom was raised by villains. Only for the teen to be...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
23.2K 808 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...