Tangled

By pjmkth130

KristSingto | OhmNanon | OffGun More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Epilogue
Author's Final Note

IX

276 20 9
By pjmkth130

"Uh P'Sing stop moving I'm trying to sleep here" Ohm groaned in his morning hoarse voice. Getting no response back from the person next to him, he adjusted his position a bit with his eyes still closed and hugged the body.

He kissed the other's forehead and slowly opened his eyes wanting to look at his beautiful boyfriend.

"SHIAA" he shrieked out not believing what or rather who was there infront of him and this made the other person immediately sit upright on the bed. The guy stared right back at Ohm mirroring his shocked expression.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THE PLACE ON FIRE?! Wait why am I here? What place is this?" He turned to look at Ohm lying down in an uncomfortable position next to him on the bed and both his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

"Chittsawangdee-? What are you doing here? is this a hotel?! AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME! NO, NO WE DIDN'T PLEASE NO-" He covered his face with his hands and started crying.

"Listen-, Korapat-"

"Kirdpan! It's Kirdpan for you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. So what I am trying to tell you is, i woke up just a few seconds before you and i am keen to know the answers to the very same things. You in a way cut off my 'freaking out' session, so um.."

"Forget about your session! My ass got wrecked last night what the hell do i do! I don't even remember anything!"

"Did it like, get totally ripped or..."

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP WILL YOU! I HATE YOU! OKAY?! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FREAK. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS DRUNK!" He jumped out of the bed and hastily started picking his clothes up that were scattered on the floor. He first, pulled his pants up, then buckled his belt and finally started looking for his shirt blabbering incoherently.

"Woah chill dude. I was drunk too and what proof do you have that you didn't do it willingly or that i wasn't the one taken advantage of?"

"I don't know about you but i wasn't in my senses, so for sure i didn't do it willingly with you- oughh fuck i can't even walk."

"That means I was good." Ohm smiled smugly and rubbed his chin.

"Are you for real? Don't you understand the seriousness of this situation?!"

"Uh well I can walk properly and I've anyway had a thing for you since your day one here, so I'm happy that i got a chance to do it with you, although it's a pity that i don't remember anything."

"You are seriously insane Khun! I'm just leaving, god what did I get myself into!" The slam of the door startled Ohm but he nevertheless smiled. He looked at the door and trying to recall the previous night's events. He felt giddy thinking about that fact he did a good job playing the dominant role when it was infact his first time.

He tried to apply some pressure to his brain to recall at least something that happened the previous night and in the midst of that, he realised one thing that he had probably forgotten all this while and he shouldn't have.

Singto.

---------

"Where the hell is Ohm?! Doesn't he know that i take the house keys with me. He isn't even answering my calls. Let him come home, I'll actually strangle him tonight. I wonder where he's galavanting at this hour or more like the entire night! I don't care I'm just locking the house and leaving!"

He sat down in his car cursing under his breath and drove to his college. As soon as he stepped out of his car he positioned his stance and walked in getting back to his stoic self.

Holding his bag in one hand, he settled his coat collar with the other. His black attire made him look elegant and dominating. His piercing looks and sharp features were one of the things that the girls of the college were truly a fan of. Nobody in the college knew much about him and nobody even had the guts to go against him and find things out about him.

Stepping into the staffroom he walked to his desk and placed his bag. He proceeded with his morning routine of going through his lesson plan and organizing his worksheets to be given for the day which rarely any teacher did there. Correction, nobody ever did that there. He nodded in the direction of the other teachers greeting them and they awkwardly nodded back. Some young female teachers were would often become shy around his presence.

He picked up his pile of worksheets and walked to his first class for the day. As soon as he entered the room he heard the students groan. He looked in their direction and saw them looking at his hands. He honestly couldn't care less about the reaction, he just wanted to give them some practice of the lessons he taught earlier.

He passed out the sheets to the front row students and stood at his desk waiting for the last student to receive his sheet of paper. When he was certain that everybody had settled down with their sheets, he began.

"Okay class, today's test would be easy and it won't be counted anywhere."

The class silently cheered and his eyes caught a few of the students fisting in the air.

"It is based on the topics taught to you all in the last two classes. I believe you would remember at least something. Well unless you weren't sleeping. Give your best and i don't want anybody scoring less than a seventy percent in this test. Get started. I'll write any further instructions on the board-"

"Well hi there Khun Prachaya!" Singto looked in the direction of who referred to him like that in a formal setting like his workplace and his eyes almost fell out looking at the bizarre scene infront. He internally cried seeing none other than his boyfriend's boss Krist Perawat standing right at the entrance of his class.

"Uh-, may I ask what you would be needing to do here at this hour?"

"Well sure you can ask. I've come here to see you." He grinned and nodded towards the kids greeting them.

Singto groaned on the inside but didn't let his feelings show on his face. He looked at students, they seemed to enjoy this whole thing. Firstly, they never got to witness any drama from his side and secondly, they were being spared from the test. However, Singto had made up his mind that he'd make them complete the worksheet today itself before they leave the school premises.

"Could you walk out for a second-" Singto started.

"Why would I walk out? Actually you know what? I should probably walk in." Singto shut his eyes tightly not being able to bear the embarrassment. Krist casually walked in and waved at the students who smiled and waved back.

"Hi Kids!"

"Hi!" They yelled his unison.

I'll seriously castrate him if he doesn't shut up any soon. Singto thought.

"Such lovely kids you have here. You teach them?"

"I'm standing here so maybe yeah?" He said in between his gritted teeth.

"Aww that's nice. Next time I'll get something for you kids." Krist smiled brightly at the students ignoring whatever Singto was trying to tell him under his breath.

"By the way Khun, i seriously missed you, so i thought of paying you a visit." He said and turned to look at the other who had a foul expression on.

"There's a place called 'home' which everybody has."

"What a bummer, are you busy? i could come by your house later?"

Singto moved closer to him and spoke in his ear "could you please leave? I've got some dignity to maintain here." The students hooted at the closeness.

"Uh haha sure."

The leftover respect that the students had for Singto also walked out of the room with Krist. Singto knew that the kids won't ever take him seriously after this. So much for working for so many years at this place. He sighed and walked out of the classroom himself, leaving a bunch cheering of kids behind.

At end of the day he was about to step into the staffroom but stopped when he overhead a few teachers. "Did you here about the guy that barged into Khun Ruangroj's class?"

"I did! Damn, I wonder what he was to him!"

"Me too! Finally we got to here some tea about him."

Singto hid outside with his back pressed up against the wall listening to them. He closed his eyes and sneered. "Now they'd think that he's my boyfriend!" He muttered softly to himself. "Could this day be anymore worse?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 311 21
Title says ( request closed )
I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

6.9K 445 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
82.5K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
12.6K 663 14
Sometimes the best things in life happen accidentally- purely by chance. And it feels like fate. Off meets Gun during a babysitting session for his n...