Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint

1.1K 71 63
By HobisKitKat

*******Third Person POV*******

"Seokjin!"

"Kristina!" he said back to her. "See? I can use your whole name, too."

"Would you just get the fuck off of me already!" She pushed at his chest, but he wasn't budging. "Ugh!! Aren't Koreans supposed to show some respect to people who are older than they are?"

"I already told you no, Noona," he said, a sexy smirk on his lips as he emphasized the last word. "Joon needs us to like each other."

"And your way to make that happen is to force yourself on me?" She asks, her eyes accusing.

"I'm not forcing myself on you, you idiot," he tells her, rolling his dark brown eyes. "I'm leaning over you."

"You're an ass."

"So you've said." Jin stares down into her eyes, and she looks right back at him, both of them barely blinking.

Neither one of them knows which one it was that moved first, but all of the sudden, their lips were smashed together. The kiss was all teeth and tongue and angry growls at each other. She fisted his hair hard as she pulled his mouth down tighter against hers. She bit at his bottom lip, tugging it away from his teeth for a moment before releasing it.

"This doesn't mean that I like you," she tells him.

"Likewise."

Jin leaned down to crash his plump lips into hers again, using one arm and his feet that were still on the floor to balance himself as he let his other hand slide up under the hem of her shirt. She squirmed a little when his fingers grazed her side, then moaned into his mouth when he pinched her nipple through her bra. Kris moaned into his mouth, then pushed him away from her.

He stood up off of her at the side of the bed. "What?"

She pushed off the bed and stood up in front of him, reaching for his shirt and pulling it off over his head. She dropped it to the floor, then ran her hands up his flat stomach and over his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his mouth back down to hers. She turned them around and pushed him until his lips pulled away from hers and he fell backwards onto the bed, then she pulled her own shirt off as she climbed on top of him and straddled his waist.

Jin pulled her mouth back to his as his long, crooked fingers went behind her back to unclasp her bra. She wiggled a little to help him get it off of her body without having to detach from his mouth again. When both of his hands came up to cup her breasts, she moaned into his mouth as he explored hers with his tongue.

Kris gripped his hair tightly again, tugging his head back as she attached her mouth to the long column of his throat, sucking at his skin and biting at it, tugging it a little.

"Shit, Kris, don't leave a mark," he told her, his voice sounding breathless.

"Shut up, Seokjin," she says back. "I'll do what I want." She bit him again, in the exact same spot.

"Shit," he growled out. "Fine. I can always cover it with make-up, I guess."

"Good boy," she tells him, petting his head like a dog.

"You're seriously a bitch sometimes," he said, pushing her back until he could roll them over so he was on top of her.

"I know," she says with a smug smile. "Now will you please shut up and hate fuck me?"

Jin frowns and pulls back a little to look down at her. "I don't hate you, Kristina."

"I know, I didn't mean..." she sighs, reaching up to touch his cheek.

"I'm jealous," he tells her. "I don't know how I feel about having to share him. I love him."

"Yeah, well, at the moment, he's the one that has to share you," she points out.

Jin can't help but chuckle. "I see your point. He's going to be pissed."

"He's the one that ran out without letting me talk," she says. She moves her hand from his cheek and back into his soft, black hair. "Not that I'm doing this to punish him."

"He likes you, you know," Jin tells her. "It hurt him when you left and didn't come back."

"I like him, too," she says, raking her fingers through his hair over-and-over again. "But like you, I don't know how to share him."

"At least you just met him," he says with a huff. "You're not attached to him, yet."

Kris frowns. "You think that I'm not attached to him? He's my fucking soulmate, Seokjin."

"I didn't mean it li-"

"No. I get it." She pushes him off her and stands up, looking around for wherever he threw her bra. "You think that this is easy for me, because I just met him. Well that's fucking stupid. And selfish."

"You think that I'm selfish?" He asks her. "You're the one coming in here, trying to ruin everything that he and I have."

"I'm not trying to ruin anything!" she tells him, spinning around to look at him. "That's why I left the first time! God! Why doesn't anybody see that! I wasn't trying to hurt anybody. I was trying to make it easier on everyone. Both of you. Myself. All of us."

"How in the hell would leaving your soulmate make it easier on him?" Jin scoffs.

"Because he already has you! His other soulmate. What does he need me for?"

Jin sighs, as he scratches the side of his neck. "Come back here."

"No."

"Damnit, Kristina, get your ass back over here, now!" He was getting annoyed again, and his tone was sharp.

"You can't tell me what to do, Seokjin," she says, finally finding her bra on the dresser that the TV was sitting on.

He stood up and stalked over to her, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around, then pinning her to the wall with his long, lean body. He caged her to the wall the same way that he had to the bed, with his hands pressed into it, just above her shoulders.

"Why do you have to keep acting like such a bitch?" he asked her.

"Why do you have to keep acting like such a bitch?" She shot back at him.

"I really don't like you," he tells her. "How could you possibly be the soulmate of my perfect Joonie?"

"Both of those feelings are mutual, Seokjin," she hisses back at him.

They stare at each other again, both of their faces red and eyes angry and glaring at the other.

"Fuck it," Jin says as he leans in and kiss her hard, pressing her back against the wall as his hands go for the button of her jeans, popping it open, then sliding down the zipper.

That was all it took for both of their hands to start moving on their own, stripping away the rest of each other's clothing. Their fingers and mouths touching, kissing, licking as much of the newly exposed skin as they could.

When Jin crowded her back against the wall again, she pointed behind him. "The bed, Seokjin."

"No," he breathed out against her neck, his warm breath creating goosebumps over her skin.

"What?" Kris asked him. She tried to pull her head back to look at him, but the wall behind her prevented her from moving too much.

"I'm not going to fuck you on my bed, or on Joon's. Which I hate, by-the-way. We always shared a bed before you came along and made him mad at me." he says, nipping at her collarbone. "I'm going to fuck you against this wall like you deserve."

"You are the one that made him mad, by being an absolute dick to me," she points out. "But, ugh. Fine."

"Good girl," he said, patting her head like she had his a few minutes before.

She swiped at his hand, knocking it off the top of her head. "You're a fucking ass."

"You did it first," he reminded her. "Payback's a bitch. Kind of like you."

"Takes one to know one," she tells him.

"Turn around."

"What?" she asks him, staring up at his dark eyes.

Jin holds a finger up in the air and makes a circle with it while whistling two quick notes at her.

Kris rolls her eyes, but does it anyway, mostly so that she won't have to look at him. She gasped when he grabbed her hips and pulled them away from the wall so that she was bent in half in front of him, his hips pressed to hers as he ground his hard cock against her ass.

"Would you just do it already?" She asks, looking over her shoulder at him in annoyance.

Jin pulls his hand back and then snaps it forward, smacking her ass hard. "Stop being so fucking bossy."

Kris yelps and bites her lip for a moment, trying not to moan. She blinks, then looks at him again. "Well you act like you don't know how to do this, so I thought that maybe you needed some guida-Ohhhh..."

She stops mid-sentence, moaning when he slams into her, pushing her upper body against the wall as he grabs her with a bruising force to hold her hips back against him.

"You seriously need to learn how to shut up," he tells her as he pulls back and snaps his hips forward again.

"And you seriously need to learn how to take constructive criticism," she shoots back as she leans her forehead against the wall in front of her. She bit her lip again, trying not to moan, not wanting to let him know just how good he feels inside of her.

Jin, on the other hand, had no such problem. "Fuck you feel good," he told her, rutting his hips against hers a few times before pulling almost all of the way out and then slowly pushing back inside of her. "Damn."

"Just shut up and fuck me," she told him.

Jin didn't reply, but he did do as she said, his hips working as he pumped himself in and out of her. His eyes were trained on her lower body, watching as he disappeared into her, fascinated by the way her body kept sucking him back in like it wanted him there. He was so used to only doing this with Joon, and the difference between the two of them was not lost on him.

Kris whined a little when he pulled out of her. He grabbed her hips and spun her around, and she stared up at him.

"Jump," he told her.

"What?" She asked, confused.

He grabbed her hips and squeezed them tight. "Jump." She did and he lifted her up, pressing her back into the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he pushed back inside of her with a groan. "You feel fucking amazing," he says as he leans in to kiss her shoulder.

"Don't let this go to your head, and I will deny it if you bring it up later," she says, pausing to let out a little moan as he starts working himself in-and-out of her again. "But so do you."

That was all the invitation Jin needed to start moving faster, pounding her back into the wall with each thrust, biting at her shoulder when he'd kissed it to keep himself from moaning so loud that the rest of the hotel could hear him.

"God..." Kris moaned as her hands raked through his dark hair. She leaned her head back against the wall, her eyes closed as bright pricks of light danced behind her eyelids. "Jiiiiiin..."

"Hmm?" he he asked against her shoulder as he licked across the teeth marks he'd just made.

"Harder. More. Need more," she babbled out to him. "More of you."

"And here I was thinking that you hated me." He chuckled as he turned his head into her neck, licking at her skin.

Kris pulled one of her hands out of his hair and hit him on the back of the head. "Shut up."

"Admit it," he says, kissing her neck, then up her jaw. "You like me."

"I like your dick," she says, rolling her eyes. "It's not the same thing."

"I'll take what I can get," he says as he leans up to look down at her.

They stare at each other as he thrusts hard and fast. The intensity working them both up even more. Jin groans out her name as he feels her body starting to tighten around him. He moves one of his hands from her hip to slide between them, using his long thumb to rub circles on her clit as his other fingers splay out across her abdomen. She tightens even more, so much that he can barely move inside her, so he settles for grinding his cock as deep inside of her as he can.

"I need you to cum for me, Kristina," he tells her, still staring into her eyes. "Now."

She narrows her eyes at him even though she knows she's right on the edge. "No."

Jin raises his eyebrows at her as he pinches her clit between his fingers, then groans when she does as he said, her body clenching and squeezing him so tight that he can't help but topple over the edge of the cliff with her, cumming deep inside of her with a loud moan while she moans his name back at him, almost loud enough that it could be classified as a scream.

Jin presses her back into the wall a little harder as they both start to come down, leaning his forehead to her shoulder, then turning his head to kiss the side of her neck. They're both trying to catch their breath as he moves his hand from her clit and around to her ass again, holding her up.

Kris cries out again, but in pain this time, slapping at his shoulder. "Fuck! Let go of me!"

"What?" he asks, frowning as he pulls back to look at her.

"Let go of me, Seokjin!" she says, pushing at his shoulders. "God! What in the hell did you just do to me?!?"

"Uhhh...we did that to each other, Kristina," he says, lowering her feet to the ground as he releases her. He reaches out again to catch her waist when her legs almost give out. "Are you okay?"

"No, damnit!" she says, moving away from him and heading to the bathroom, one of her hands rubbing at her butt. "What did you do?! God. It fucking hurts!"

Jin frowns as he watches her disappear into the bathroom. He has no idea what she's talking about.

"Oh my God," he hears her say from the bathroom. "You have to be fucking kidding me!"

"Kris?" he asks softly, walking to the open bathroom door, his brows furrowed. "What's wrong? What did I do? Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to hurt you."

Kris takes a deep breath, her back to the mirror as she tries to see over her shoulder. "You didn't. You just...I just...Come here. Please."

He walks into the bathroom, looking at her, then at the mirror, his eyes going wide. "Is that..."

"Come look at it, would you?" She asked him. "I can't see it very well." 

"You want me to take a closer inspection of your ass?" 

"No, dummy, I want you to inspect whatever this thing is that you made on my ass," she tells him, rolling her eyes at him for what felt like the thousandth time. 

"I made?" he asked her. 

"It's right where you smacked me!" She tells him. "And it's in the shape of your handprint. It even has your wonky fingers! So it's your fault!" 

"I only spanked you because you were being so damn sassy," he says as he moves right next to her, then kneels down, running his fingers over the dark blue mark on the side of her butt. "Kris..." 

"What? What is it?" 

"The outline," he tells her, still a little in shock at what he's seeing. "The outline is made up of tiny numbers and letters. It's my phone number, then KSJ, over-and-over again." 

"Oh God," she says, closing her eyes and covering her face with her hands. "There's no way. There's no possible way that we're soulmates. Or at least...I'm yours. You didn't get a mark, did you?" 

Jin shakes his head at her. "No...I already have a mark. I got it when I turned 24 like a normal person. But it's not a phone number like every guy is supposed to get. I've never understood what it meant." He holds out his arm to show her the word written across his wrist.  'Odyssey.' 

"Jin...that's the name of the ship that I teach on." 

********************************************

A/N: Take my advice and never write your friends into books with 'mature content.' And now I'm off to work on my other story, where I don't have to write about my best friend/soulmate being railed by one of my favorite idols. -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 3.1K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
51.9K 1.4K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
121K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
83.5K 7K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...