The Orphaned Hybrid Mate

By Wintersnap19

Kelly Clark finds her parents dead and has to go to a foster home across the country. What will happen when s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 3

86 5 1
By Wintersnap19

Kelly's POV

I didn't want to be here in the first place. From the second I saw them I knew what they were too. They're werewolves. They'll tear me apart the first chance they get. Hybrids aren't the most loved creature in the "mythical creature" area. 

As soon as I figured out what they were I made sure that I had extra spray on to make my scent human instead of what I am. 

I know I was rude, but l don't know how to act around the one species that's been trying to kill me since I was born. I mean even before I was born, werewolves have been killing off vampires and witches so they could be the best. I don't know how else to treat them. I guess I have to learn if I want to keep up the act of being a human though.

They caught up to me quickly though.

"You're going to ride with Xavier, if that's ok with you?" Ashley asked me. I don't know how I am going to live with these people. I can't even stand the smell of them.

"Sure." I said. At least I'll only have to deal with one instead of three. 

They led me out to they're cars. Xavier, I think that was his name, tried to help me with my bags.

"Here let me help." He said as he tried to take them from me. 

"No." I said as I tried to pull away.

I felt a light shock on my hand. Xavier froze for a second and then regained his composure and walked a little faster to his car, but I saw his look. It was the look of terror. Like he just found out something horrible and didn't want anyone to know. I don't know what he found out, but I will figure it out. I figure everything out.

He unlocked his car and let me put my stuff in the trunk while he got in and started it. I shut the trunk and got into the passenger seat. 

Then he started driving to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 9 12
Students and teachers alike become increasingly more concerned as students go missing. Their bodies turn up in the woods behind the school appearing...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...
4.8K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...