A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Grave and Sludge-

1.7K 74 4
By ChrisWolfblood

Kuroka was tired, having spent sleepless nights, unable to sleep because of the pain.

She sipped on her hot cocoa and sighed, hair a mess, staring out into another star-y night sky, being the third night in a row she was awake which was not that good for her health but she can't help it.

She put her cup down, lifting the side of her loose grey shirt.

Her side was all bandaged up with blood yet again seeping through.

"This is what you get running into the number two pro hero.... The most false of them all.... A disgrace to the hero name..." She frowned, the burnt skin barely having time to heal before a movement tore the soft edges open as her skin tried to peal off.

She knew she couldn't go to the hospital, she didn't exist in the system, lost long ago, she was a glitch and she liked it.

She stood with a groan, holding her side gently before sighing again and gathered the hair in her back in a pony tail.

She put the hair-tie in her mouth as she combed her hair our and then tied it back.

She threw a normal hoodie over her shirt, wearing red sweatpants already as she headed towards the door, pulling on sport shoes before unhooking her mother's visor one the clothing rack by the door and putting it on, the elastic band going behind her ears and around her head, holding it secure.

-------------------------------------------------

She walked alone through the empty streets, hands in pockets, her legs bringing her to a familiar place.

She walked between the tombstones, eyeing them with hate.

She stopped near one familiar one and kneeled in front of it.

"Hey, it's me again.... I miss you." She whispered to the cold dead stone in front of her... 

'Pro Hero: Magnet, Hirozuka Kinzoku, XX20-XX49, Rest In Peace.'

She stayed there in silence for a while before hearing someone approach.

"Ah you girl! What are you doing here so late!?"

"All Might." She said, standing. "Could ask you the same."

"I was patrolling of course!" He said, his ever lasting smile on his face, looking straight out of a things called a 'comic book' from overseas tho it did suite him. "Until I saw you alone in front of lil ol' Magnet's grave!"

"You knew her?" She asked, crossing her arms, feeling exposed for some reason, looking towards the grave.

"Did I know her?" He laughed as if it was a good joke. "She was one of the first to intern under me when I first became the symbol of peace! She had quite a strong quirk, magnetism if I remember right! Reason for her name."

"That must have been long ago, how to you still remember her?"

"I made a vow! The remember all of my fallen comrades and fight on in their honor."

"You see? It is not hard to be a decent hero." She thought to herself, hiding a smile towards the only hero she might as well love as much as Izuku did.

"So what are you doing here you girl?!"

"I heard about her, our quirks are similar, I was disappointed that she died, I just came to pay my respects since I live near and couldn't sleep."

"You are a nice one, I see the inspiration!" He jabbed her visor gently but she still felt a jolt from its strength.

"Yeah, I thought it was nice so I made my own, I always wanted to be a hero."

"Then never give up on your dreams! She fought hard to get where she was and I am sure she'd have been happy to meet and admirer, she was always such a nice fellow! She believed everyone could do good, even villains, as no one is born evil!"

"Yeah.... I believe so too...."

----------------------------------------------

She was wearing her disguise, a black hoodie and all black outfit with a face mask but since no police sketches ever showed her face this could be any random outfit.

She pulled the hood over her head and mask up, tailing a small time hero in an alley that she know of as Manuel, the number 222nd hero because of Izu.

But before she could do anything there was a huge explosion that was heard.

She hid as the hero ran past her.

"What the fuck?"

Using her quirk to change the shape of metal poles on the side of the building by touching them she climbed on the roof and ran along it, using her father's side of her quirk more to launch herself across the gaps with a single jump.

--------------------------------------------

She looked down the side of a building, feeling the wind created by explosion from here and saw a slime looking villain having a boy in its grasps.

"What the hell?!" She yelled to herself, seeing how heroes gathered to hold civilians back but none did anything to help.

"She believed everyone could do good, even villains, as no one is born evil!"

She heard All Might's voice from a few hours ago before she spotted a mop of green run out from the defensive line.

"IZUKU!!!" But no one heard her over the explosions. She watched him be swatted away, thrown down and the sludge reaching for him. "YOU!!!"

She took a starting step and jumped off the roof.

She threw her arms out behind her and as she felt the metal tore from the side of the building, taking chunks of concrete with it.

"UP HERE YOU FUCK!!!" She yelled, bringing all of the attention on her. "NO ONE HURTS MY FRIEND!!!"

She landed hard but her body could take it even tho not as well as normal because of her injury which led to her legs buckling under her weight, hands slamming down, followed by the chunks of metal raining down.

The villain, to save itself, let go of Izuku and she scrambled in front of him before noticing another.

"No one hunts on my territory!" She touched one of the nearest metal pieces and it reacted like water, molding as easily as playdoo as it flowed up her arm before floated away from it to form marbles. "You need to learn your lesson! Metal gauntlet!"

Unlike what the name suggests she didn't make a glove from that metal, the marbles started spinning around her arm with increasing speed before they started to smash into each other and break into many smaller pieces.

They spun so fast around her arm that it created its own wind as the air around it looked filled with grey fog, moving so fast the metal was nothing but a blur that sometimes got tainted by blood from a stray piece cutting into her skin, finding it increasingly difficult to control every piece as they kept multiplying in number fast.

With a cry, she reeled her fist back and thrusted her arm in the slimy villain and let go of the hold her quirk had on the metal pieces.

Each piece, as small as it was, was like a bullet shooting out as without her quirks hold they were thrown out in the way they were moving towards, ripping the villain to pieces and sending its sludge around in piles tho she knows she didn't kill them.

Almost freed, the boy was mobile enough to finally blast himself free before, despite the damage she did to it, the villain reformed.

"Than I'll take YOUR body!!"

But before anything could touch her a hand shot out and grabbed the sludge.

"I chewed you out for something I nearly didn't put practice just now!" All Might said, glaring at Izuku but seemingly with no hate. "A PRO ALWAYS PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE!!! DETROIT SMASH!!!" His attack sent the villain pieces flying even further away and it didn't form back together. "AND YOU!! HERO KILLER!!" He looked at her.

The pros clearly knew who they were looking at from the quirk use now that All Might said it.

"WAI--" She didn't get to finish what she was trying to say before the large fist of All Might slammed into her stomach, punching the pupils out off her eyes as she barely gasped before her body was launched through the side of a building and she hit the other side.

She stayed standing for a second, more out of her body being in balance on her feet instead of anything before gravity won and she fell straight on her face with a 'thud'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 812 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...
13.9K 575 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
86K 2.5K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
207 10 8
After leaving the church she grew up in, Terra Via made her way to Japan and into the famous hero school U.A. High and joined class 1A. And, lucky fo...