My Hero Origins S1 One-shots...

By amethyst_rosemary

I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you wa... More

Ship requests
Ferris Wheel
Cuddles
help?
Autumn
Voice
Name suggestions|IMPORTANT!!
Christmas Special {MHO}
Requests
Anxiety
Requests?
The Outfit
Question
Look at this-
I Don't Wanna Be This...
Baby Names
Sick Days
Beautiful Dress
You're not a monster
Anxiety pt.2
Requests?
Man- I am tripping...
Protective boyfriend
Ship Requests
Ride Around The City
My Little Stars
Sad Iris
A Change Of Heart
The Unwelcome Pursuit
A Shoulder To Lean On
Nostalgic Aromas

Secret Relationship

511 3 0
By amethyst_rosemary

Ship: Blake x Jack

Type: Secret Relationship Au

Requested By: Me

Plot: Jack and Blake are in a secret relationship (obviously) and try to spend the whole day together as a couple without people finding out.

a/n: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SHIP IN AN AU! I’M SO EXCITED!
_______________________________

Jack POV:

I hold Blake’s hand as we walk down the street in the city. We became a couple just last week but not publicly officially. We were scared of how others would think of us.

I look down at my phone while we are walking. Suddenly, Blake stops and pulls me back with her. I look up from my phone and look at her. “Blake? What’s wrong, babe?”

She continues to stare ahead of her with her eyes widened. I look where she’s looking and get the same look she had.

I see Rikku, Shizu, and Shino walk out of a store. I feel Blake pull me into an alleyway behind us. “What do we do?!” She whispered/yelled.

“Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out.”

We stood there for a moment before I came up with an idea. “Okay, here’s the plan. I’ll go out and you stay here. After…let’s say five minutes, you come out and walk up to us so it’ll seem we didn’t come together.”

She nods. I peek out from behind the wall and see them conversing in front of the store. I take a deep breath. I feel a hand softly grab mine. I look back at Blake and see a nervous look on her face. Something she doesn’t show often.

I squeeze her hand a little. I look back and walk out of the alleyway, my hand slipping out of hers.

I walk over to Shizu, Rikku and Shino. Shino looks over and sees me. “Oh, hey Jack.”

“Hey, guys,” I say, putting my hands into my pocket.

"What are you doing here, Jack?" Shizu asks.

“I was just walking around the city. Trying to get some steps in.”

“Nice.”

After a few moments of talking, I feel a nudge on my shoulder and see Blake walk past me. She glances back at me and quickly winks before looking back. I give a small smile in return. “Oh, hello, Blake,” Shino says as she walks up next to him. “Hey, Shino.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I was going shopping.”

“Of course you are,” I sarcastically remark. She looks over at me.

“What’s that supposed to mean, Jack?”

“Oh, nothing bad. It’s just, don’t you already have enough clothes in your closet to last you five years?”

She pretends to give me a glare. I give her a fake glare back. “Okay, okay, you two. That’s enough,” Shino says, chuckling while walking in between us.

“You’re both pretty, girls.”

We all start to laugh at Shizu’s comment. Blake and I stop laughing as they continue to. I wink at Blake and her cheeks start to turn a little red.

Everyone else stops laughing. “Alright, well, I have to get going.”

Shizu, Rikku and Shino say goodbye. “Alright, get you and your stupidity out of here headphones.”

I look back at Blake as I’m walking away and wink at her. She gives a small smile in return. I look back and continue walking.

Blake POV:

“Why did he wink at you?”

I look over at Shino who is looking at me confused. “I-I don’t know! He’s Jack. He’s a weirdo,” I say walking away. I hear everyone say goodbye to me as I walk away.

After I walk a couple more feet, I feel myself being pulled to the side. I look up and see Jack pinning me to the tall hedge behind me. “Hi,” He says flirtingly.

I feel my cheeks getting hotter. “H-hi.”

He leans down and kisses me. I instantly pull away from him. “Jack! We can’t do this in public,” I whisper to him.

“Why not?”

I look at him like he’s dumb. “What if they walk this way and see us like this?”

He leans around the edge. “Doesn’t look like they will.”

I peek around the edge and see them walking the complete opposite way from us, casually talking.

I feel Jack grab my chin and pull me back. “Now, where were we?” He asks, smirking. He pulls me back into him, connecting our lips. We stay like that for another 15 minutes.

Time skip: Next day…

Jack POV:

I wave to my friends as they walk off to head to their next class. I continue walking down the empty school halls before I see Blake at her locker. She’s taking things out of her locker and putting them into her bookbag and vice versa.

I smile as I walk up behind her and tap her shoulder. She looks behind her with a pissed off look before smiling when she realizes it’s just me. “Oh hey, Jack.”

“Hey. Are you okay? You looked pissed.”

“Yeah, just having a bad day.”

“Is it stress?” She hums and nods.

“You know, I could take care of it for you. You know, since I’m vice president.”

“I know, I just don’t wanna put all of this pressure on you.”

“Aww, baby, come here.”

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I wrap my arms around her waist as we lean against her locker. Abruptly, we hear footsteps heading our way.

We both separate and look down the hall. “Oh god, what do we do?” I ask.

She thinks for a second before whispering an apology. She pushes me into the middle of the hallway. She walks up to me and smacks my books out of my hands and onto the ground. “Hey!”

“Hey, yourself!” She yells back. “Watch where you’re going.”

I realize what she’s trying to do and quickly improvise. “Watch where I’m going? You’re the one who bumped into me!”

“Well, how was I supposed to know you were walking my way?”

“Um, look both ways?” I hear the footsteps getting closer and louder.

“Why were you even walking that close to my locker anyways?”

“I didn’t think anybody was there!”

“So you just thought someone left their locker wide open?”

“Yeah! Do you know how many idiots leave their locker open?” I say as I hear footsteps shuffling behind me. “Are you calling me an idiot?!”

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.”

The footsteps eventually fade away. We both sigh in relief as we see the students are now gone. I walk up to Blake and kiss her forehead. “I’m sorry for calling you an idiot.”

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t mean it.”

“Hmm…I mean, sometimes you do act like an idiot.”

She punches my arm. “Ow!”

We both chuckle as I hold my arm. “I’m not an idiot!”

“You’re right.” I grab her waist and pull her closer. “You’re the best thing that came into my life.”

Her cheeks quickly turn beet red and she covers her face with her hands. I chuckle and kiss the back of her hands.

Time skip: During lunch…

Jack POV:

Blake and I run through the halls. We snuck out during lunch so we could spend some time together. She pulls me into a janitor’s closet and closes the door. I pull her to the back of the room and grab her waist. Our lips smash together. She pushes me against the shelves.

We separate and take a moment to breathe. A minute goes by before Blake pulls me into her and our lips connect again.

I hear soft footsteps walking outside of the door but we both ignore them.

Suddenly, the door opens and a small beam of lights cuts into the room. We both separate and look at the door to see Shino standing there with his mouth gaped open. Blake and I stand there frozen, still holding each other.

After a moment, Shino speaks. “I..wasn’t expecting this…but I’m not judging.”

I feel glad he isn’t judging us but it’s still awkward. “I’mma go and I won’t tell anyone if you don’t want me to.”

He slowly closes the door. Blake and I look at each other and smile. The door flashes open again and Shino takes a picture of us before quickly closing it. Blake and I both laugh.

We continue to kiss afterwards, knowing our secret is safe until we’re ready.

Word Count: 1401

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...
58.9K 1.4K 45
A collection of one-shots I make when I'm uninspired so enjoy! Don't worry, it's when I'm not inspired on my main series so these aren't going to be...
163K 5.4K 43
- Just my random book of TommyInnit oneshots! I mostly write angst, but occasionally I'll write some fluff even if I'm not that good at it. ~ Feel fr...
115K 2K 35
One shots from 2k to 4k words One shot book MuiTan / TanMui only Angst / fluff !!suggestions closed!! Re-reading my old one shots is pain- if you wan...