The Golden Girl ↠ Finn Shelby

By ShikShin_ss

"This is all the Peaky Blinders' fault. Your fault, Finn. Damn you." Beatrice Gold, the youngest child of Abe... More

Characters
Playlist
PROLOGE ↠ running away
CHAPTER 1 ↠ arriving in small heath
CHAPTER 2 ↠ meeting alfie solomons
CHAPTER 3 ↠ crying in artillery square
CHAPTER 4 ↠ meeting michael gray
CHAPTER 5 ↠ painting finn shelby
CHAPTER 6 ↠ finn shelby's birthday
CHAPTER 7 ↠ playing games & telling misfortunes
CHAPTER 8 ↠ too purehearted
CHAPTER 9 ↠ apologies & horse riding
CHAPTER 10 ↠ bonnie vs. goliath
CHAPTER 11 ↠ to dying together
CHAPTER 12 ↠ proving bonnie wrong
CHAPTER 13 ↠ helping the shelbys
CHAPTER 14 ↠ a joy to be around
CHAPTER 15 ↠ a dinner party
CHAPTER 16 ↠ a gift for finn
CHAPTER 17 ↠ aiming and shooting at hearts
CHAPTER 18 ↠ returning to london
CHAPTER 19 ↠ working together
CHAPTER 20 ↠ going for drinks
CHAPTER 21 ↠ love in artillery square
CHAPTER 22 ↠ painting a beach
CHAPTER 23 ↠ an agreement with tommy
CHAPTER 24 ↠ telling the bad news
CHAPTER 25 ↠ boat trip & a familiar face
CHAPTER 26 ↠ understanding
CHAPTER 27 ↠ freedom
CHAPTER 28 ↠ a dinner
CHAPTER 29 ↠ days of fun & foundation
CHAPTER 30 ↠ dancing
CHAPTER 31 ↠ a cigarette and a bee
CHAPTER 32 ↠ a lie to leave early
CHAPTER 33 ↠ staying and going
CHAPTER 34 ↠ letters home
CHAPTER 35 ↠ reconciliation and second-guessing
CHAPTER 36 ↠ final decision
CHAPTER 37 ↠ going home
CHAPTER 38 ↠ bea and bonnie
CHAPTER 39 ↠ the lake
CHAPTER 40 ↠ stolen goods
CHAPTER 41 ↠ underwater
CHAPTER 42 ↠ a permanent job & drunk talks
CHAPTER 43 ↠ payday
CHAPTER 44 ↠ displeased bonnie
chapter 45 ↠ unwelcome knowledge
CHAPTER 46 ↠ trip to london
CHAPTER 47 ↠ a birthday before christmas
CHAPTER 48 ↠ hard work pays off two extra shillings
CHAPTER 49 ↠ years fly by
CHAPTER 50 ↠ purpose
CHAPTER 51 ↠ wall street crash
CHAPTER 52 ↠ a reprimand
CHAPTER 53 ↠ darkness
CHAPTER 54 ↠ emptiness
CHAPTER 55 ↠ numbness first
CHAPTER 56 ↠ anger after
CHAPTER 57 ↠ feeling helpless
CHAPTER 58 ↠ fracture
CHAPTER 59 ↠ the painting
CHAPTER 60 ↠ a new start
CHAPTER 61 ↠ playing piano for him
CHAPTER 62 ↠ words meant to be said
CHAPTER 63 ↠ enjoying the party
CHAPTER 64 ↠ the girl finn was trying to impress
CHAPTER 65 ↠ exchanged letters
CHAPTER 66 ↠ a place of power
CHAPTER 67 ↠ confession to a priest and someone else
CHAPTER 68 ↠ offer to help
CHAPTER 69 ↠ a haunted spy
CHAPTER 70 ↠ family meeting
CHAPTER 71 ↠ snow vs. bee
CHAPTER 72 ↠ broken agreement
CHAPTER 73 ↠ jesus goes to church
CHAPTER 74 ↠ midnight meet up
CHAPTER 76 ↠ the beginning
CHAPTER 77 ↠ a long stay
CHAPTER 78 ↠ struggle to leave
chapter 79 ↠ a letter from new york
chapter 80 ↠ a short getaway

CHAPTER 75 ↠ traitor

917 31 1
By ShikShin_ss

Lizzie was still asleep when Bea got inside the house and went into Tommy's office. She wanted to play the piano, but it was early, and the kids were still asleep as well, so she should stay quiet.

Bea looks around the office as a car arrives and stops near the door. She keeps just looking around, without curiosity of who had arrived.

She didn't need to be curious anyway, as the person who arrived made their way straight to the office. Tommy stops when he sees Bea is already inside, then he walks quickly to her, grabs a hold of her throat, chocking her and backs her against one of the bookshelves covering the wall.

"Tom," Bea gasps with scare as she holds his wrist, trying to get his hand away from her throat.

"You fucking lied to me," he says. "You FUCKING. LIED. TO ME!" he then shouts. "AGAIN!"

Bea furrows her brows with fright and keeps trying to ease Tommy's grip on her throat.

Listening to the rucks, Lizzie comes down into the office.

"Tommy, what's going on?" Lizzie asks as she opens the door.

He stares at Bea for a few more seconds, in silence, watching as she struggled to breathe, before loosening his grip on her throat.

"We're conducting a business meeting, Lizzie. Don't interrupt us again," he says turning sideways.

"Tommy, she's..."

"I know who she is. Get out," he tells Lizzie again.

Lizzie looks at the frightened Bea once again before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Tommy waits a few seconds before speaking to Bea again.

"All those times you lied. Probably more times than I can actually remember, right?"

Bea just exhales.

"You betrayed me," Tommy states. "You betrayed me before and I let it go. I protected you against McCavern. And now... now I find out this."

"What is this exactly?"

"In how many ways have you betrayed me, Beatrice?"

"In none," she affirms.

Tommy chuckles unamused.

"You asked me where I was going. I didn't tell you. Now, take a guess to where I went."

"I heard about London."

Tommy nods slowly. "Margate."

Bea didn't move and continued to stand calmly.

"I spoke to Alfie Solomons," Tommy speaks slowly. "Before I left, he asked me how 'that golden girl', in his own words, was doing after getting back to Birmingham."

Bea smirks.

"I can only assume that this golden girl he spoke about is you, because you recently got back, after being there, and maybe he meant to say your last name, Gold. You still have nothing to say?"

"It's not just because of the name. It's because of my worth. Alfie Solomons says that I am worth a lot more than people might think. That my family has got nothing on me and that who I am is better than anyone else here in Birmingham," Bea answers as if trying to outsmart him.

"Is that what you have to say?"

"What else do you want me to say, Tommy? That you knew it, but decided to ignore it?" Bea dares. "I'm smart, Tommy. Just as smart as you. You knew. It's everywhere."

Bea moves closer to the door and points at a painting that she had made herself. A painting of a beach, like many others.

"It's here, for you to see every time you leave this room," she says. "And it's in your office, so that you can look at it every day whilst working. You recognized the beach when you first saw it. You could see yourself in it." She then points. "Look, at the shape of the man I painted here. That's you. And the one in your office? It's got the shape of a man lying on the sand. Just like when it happened."

"How long?"

"Since the beginning. Since Aberama made me go and live with my sisters and aunt. You found it strange, the first time.... You said you didn't expect me to last so long with my aunt. Well, I didn't. On the third morning there, I packed everything and went away."

"All those times... You asking me, lying straight to my face, to stay in London for a few days to see your sisters, the holidays you went there, just now, when you said you were going away to your sisters, to get better..."

"I have never seen my sisters again, after that time I was forced to go," Bea confirms.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you stay in Margate and with Alfie Solomons for so long and so many times?"

"It was peaceful there. Margate is very nice."

"And Alfie?"

"He's taught me a lot more than you think. And still, it's like he wasn't even there at times. Just a ghost, allowing me to rest in his house, eat his food, and do as I pleased."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.4K 24
"Who are we up against this time?" Lola Gray, the daughter of the gangster Polly Gray, Wife of Isiah Jesus, Sister to Michael Gray and now mother to...
2M 46.8K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
150K 5.1K 30
[COMPLETED] face of an angel, mind of a killer... ( thomas shelby x fem! oc ) ( season 4 - season 5) ( started: June 10th 2021 - finished: May 11th...
4.8K 87 10
( 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 ) 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ︳❛❛ 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, ...