subarna | ✓

By Angel0fTerror

what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to... More

Birth
radhama
kala pradarshan
abduction
anga
marriage
punishment
love
Hastinapur
Bonding
Feast
More bonding
Game of dice 🎲
justice
A lucid dream 🌃

Eternal friendship

2.9K 144 27
By Angel0fTerror

Karna was waiting anxiously for dhuryodhana's arrival , he didn't know how to face him . Will he understand him or will he disown their friendship , he kept thinking.

Later that day dhuryodhana had arrived , he looked happy , karna was afraid about what was going to happen . He thought dhuryodhana must be happy that he got to marry subhadra . He welcomed dhuryodhana but he was not able to say anything , he was nervous .

Dhuryodhana said " So you have successfully done what i have asked you for "

Karna's  fear was raising at its peak. If he told him the truth then his friend will surely go mad with anger . But he cannot hide it as well . He has to tell him .

Finally after taking some courage Karna confessed the truth to his best friend without looking into his eyes, he kept looking at the floor , his friend was listening with silence . Then atlast he took courage to look at his friend's face . It was strange , what he thought was immense hatred and anger but he was just smiling .

Dhuryodhana patted karna's shoulder and said " It is what I have wanted my friend , i wanted you to marry her that is why I asked you to abduct her "

Karna was confused....

Dhuryodhana continued  " Do you think i will marry another person when I have bhanu , she is my everything , i will never even think of anyone else . When I heard of Arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra , i was angry . Subhadra is my gurudev balarama's sister and arjuna is already married with draupadi and others but , only draupadi is allowed to live with them . Rest are left at their home after he gives them a child . I didn't want that kind of fate for my guru's sister . I would have been okay , if they had conducted a swayamvar and she chose him but they planned to abduct her which means she didn't like arjuna .  So i chose you , you are my best friend and you are still unmarried so i wanted to see you married ,besides you are the most handsome man in  aryavart , you are a self made king , you made Anga prosperous from nothing , you are kind and loving to those who love you , you are the best Archer in whole aryavart what more quality would a girl want   "

Karna was happy that his friend was saying such things about him . He felt blessed to have such a friend . He was always right when he chose dhuryodhana's friendship , though many had tried to warn him that dhuryodhana was using him for his selfish needs , but he never felt that way , he truly was his best friend . Their friendship was pure .

Dhuryodhana said " I'm glad she chose you and we didn't have to force her , i was worried about convincing her to marry you , but seems like she is in love with you " he said with a teasing smile at his friend

Karna for the first time in life blushed a little ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.7K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
26.1K 997 37
What if Panchali was born just one month before her marrige to Pandavas? What if their marrige took place due to the war of panchal? What if Panchali...
33.9K 1.3K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
77.8K 3.1K 46
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...