Bonding

Bhanumati and Ghandhari took subhadra to karna's room. It was the room allotted to him whenever he would visit them. Ghandhari told her that she would come to her later but now she should take rest , as she must be tired after travelling . Bhanumati was not ready to leave subhadra. She kept asking various questions . subhadra felt a sisterly vibe with Bhanumati, she was cute and bubbly. After a long talk, Bhanumati asked Subhadra her most curious question, about their marriage. She had seen their interaction and it was obvious that they were in love. still, she wanted to hear it from Subhadra's mouth.

Subhadra understood Bhanumati's concern. she did not hide anything, she took bhanumati's hands and placed them in hers. She opened up to her and told her that they loved each other and there was no need to worry. Bhanumati felt cheerful after hearing this, she was relieved from her worries regarding their marriage.

Subhadra had heard rumors about how Duryodhana abducted Bhanumati from her swayamvar with the help of her husband. She wanted to know the truth so she asked Bhanumati. Bhanumati narrated the story of her marriage. Subhadra got to know that the rumors she heard were all lies. According to what she had heard, Duryodhana had forcefully abducted her but Bhanumati now revealed that she was in love with duryodhana but her father didn't like him so he didn't invite Duryodhana to her swayamvar, so Bhanumati wrote a letter to Duryodhana telling him about her love and asking him to save her which lead to her abduction. Bhanumati told Subhadra that Karna was her best friend and how she would have fun whenever he visited them. They kept talking and were enjoying each other's company.

Aswathama had also come to see Karna. Karna, Duryodhana, ashwatthama, and other Kauravas were gathered in a room. It was a huge room that belonged to Kauravas when they were children. After they grew up each of them got a separate room. Now the room was used for their fun time gatherings . Their private party was going on. Many were drinking, Karna didn't like to drink but he enjoyed the show. Bhanumati had ordered Duryodhana to stop drinking so he was also a silent spectator like Karna. Aswathama didn't drink as brahmins were not supposed to drink. The reason for their little party was Karna's marriage. None of Duryodhana's brothers were married yet so they didn't have a problem with drinking. Duryodhana let his brothers drink since he thought that after marriage like him they won't be able to do that, so he let them enjoy their bachelor's life.The drunk one's were entertaining others with their singing , dancing , and drunk talks. They were having a lot of fun .

Pandavas, Draupadi, and Kunti were all resting and thinking deeply.........

Draupadi was thinking about her swayamvar. The decision that changed her life. She had seen Karna for the first time there, she immediately got attracted to him. When everyone was looking at her, he looked everywhere except her. When Krishna told her that along with arjuna even Karna can win the competition, she felt pleased. She had even forgotten about her love for arjuna which she now considered a mistake. She wondered how her life would have turned out if she had married karna. It could not be any worse than her current life, she thought. She remembered the incident that happened after her swayamvar.

After winning Draupadi, Arjuna along with his brothers and draupadi went to their home.
They were all disguised as Brahmin's after the varnavat incident . After reaching their hut, arjuna excitedly ran to his mother Kunti shouting "look what we have brought ma ". His mother had thought that they brought alms like always so she asked them to share it among themselves equally.
Draupadi's world had shattered at this statement. Still, she had a hope that they would not take their mother's mistakenly spoken words seriously. But she was wrong, yuddhistir was already preaching lessons on dharma on why they all should marry her. Even her mother-in-law tried to tell them not to take her words seriously but Yudhishthira didn't listen to her saying words once spoken cannot be taken back. She wondered whether it was dharma or lust that made them do that to her. Even the man she chose as her husband was not speaking against his brother's decision.

Bheema was thinking about how to show that suta his place. He had crossed all the limits by abducting their cousin and forcefully marrying her . He was waiting for a chance to teach him a lesson. After some time his thinking shifted to food. He was thinking about all kinds food items that might be served . He was hungry. He was waiting for the feast...... 😋.

Arjuna was thinking about Subhadra. Even now if she would agree, he was ready to marry her. He was waiting for a chance to meet her and tell her about his feelings. He cannot let her go so easily. She looked happy but she must be acting in front of others, he thought. He had other wives but his love for subhadra was special, he was ready to do anything for her .

Yuddhistira was really worried about all the adharmas happening in aryavrat because of his cousin and karna . First his cousin made suta, a king . Now that suta abducted and married subhadra. His cousin and suta was also trying to bring equality among people by giving equal importance to every caste , by allowing low caste to learn weapons , read sacred texts and many more reforms . He hoped gods would soon punish those adharmis.

Nakula was thinking about why God gave a suta so much beauty. He was considered most handsome men in entire aryavart , he was very proud of his looks until he saw that suta . He felt really jealous when he first saw him , even now . He was trying to remember the events of kalapradarshan when he first saw him . How the girls were cheering for him , how their attention suddenly turned from him to that suta .

Sahadeva was trying to see the future , he was said to be an expert in astrology . But only he knew that all his previous predictions have gone wrong . But still he was trying hard to perfect his skill .

Kunti was happy seeing karna married . She was thinking of whether to reveal truth about karna . Finally she came to the conclusion to not do so. Karna was her son but she didn't raise him . Even though she loved him it was not as much as the children she raised . Her love for her legitimate son's were far greater than her love for Karna. Even her friend priyamvada had advised her not to reveal anything since it might lead to her sons loosing their rights over their kingdom.

Did you like the chapter?

Point out mistakes

Comment on your favorite part

Comment 🥴