marriage

Karna got a letter from dhuryodhana in which it was written that he would be arriving there soon , so he had to marry subhadra before that . He decided to get married in a nearby temple . Like subhadra he too was trying not to face her. But he had to tell her about his decision and about why he was in such a hurry .

He went near her room and asked the female guards to inform her of his arrival . They informed her and she came out from the room .

Subhadra was just relaxing in bed trying to sleep as this was a new place and she didn't want to go out soon plus she didn't want to face karna . But karna had come to talk to her about something as informed by guards , she had no other option.

She came outside and saw karna , he had a serious face , he must be here to say something important , she thought

Karna said " we are getting married tommorow , dhuryodhana had sent a letter that he will arrive day after tomorrow so we have to do it before that "

She nodded in agreement . She was okay with it as she had decided to marry him . She didn't think too much about it .

He examined her face , she didn't look displeased with what he said . So he told her to take rest and went to make arrangements for their marriage.

At night Subhadra fell asleep after thinking about her unusual marriage , she wondered how it would be to live with angraj .

Next day she woke up again from the same dream , finally it was going to become real . She took bath and maids had brought her beautiful clothes and jewels which was picked by angraj himself.

Or

Or

Karna was mesmerized by her look , she looked breathtakingly beautiful

Karna was mesmerized by her look , she looked breathtakingly beautiful .

Subhdra was thinking the same he looked handsome like in her dreams and today even he had a smile on his face which was heavenly, she felt happy that he was smiling.

They went to the temple by chariot . It was a small temple but it was decorated and there was peace everywhere , soon the priest did rituals and handed magala Sutra to karna , he looked at her hypnotizing eyes as if asking for permission , she nodded with a smile and he tied it to her neck and then marriage was completed. Now they were husband and wife .