Hastinapur

/------

Context: dhritarashtra and gandhari had invited karna and subhadra to hastinapur to welcome them after their marriage as for them karna was like their own child , along with them Pandavas were also invited as they thought it would be insulting to kunti and Pandavas if they don't invite them as they were also married with new wives after they went to indraprastha

-------/

Pandavas with kunti and draupadi reached hastinapur palace .
Gandhari came to welcome them with aarti , she was expecting their new wives but she came to know that only draupadi was with them . Ghandhari asked them about this , yudhishthira explained to her that they had promised draupadi that they will never remarry but circumstances made them marry again so as a punishment for breaking their promise they decided not to let their other wives stay with them . Ghandhari looked perplexed, she could see how proud yudhishthir looked when he said this , she always wondered who had taught him dharma , surely someone must have played with his mind when he was a child , otherwise how could they justify the act of making draupadi their common wife and now this. She was glad her children were not like that.

Bhishma and vidur were happy to see them . They both liked Pandavas very much so they were happy to see them and kunti . Whatever Pandavas did they always believed in them since they were deva putras .

Kauravas were all silent and behaving as they were instructed by their elder brother . Since karna will be arriving soon dhuryodhana didn't want a fight to take place .

Bhanumati didn't like pandavas as they always insulted her husband and karna . Karna was her best friend , she loved playing dice game with him whenever he visited them . They used to play pranks on dhuryodhana and other Kauravas and have fun . She detested draupadi for insulting karna in her swayamvar .

Dhuryodhana looked calm , he was excited for his friend's arrival so he didn't want to create a scene with pandavas like they always did when they faced each other . But he knew it was almost impossible.

Ghandhari welcomed them inside . She asked them to take rest saying they have travelled so far and must be tired .

Just when they were going towards their room dhuryodhana said loudly to his mother to make preparations to welcome karna and subhadra as they will arrive anytime soon . He did this intentionally to annoy pandavas . Pandavas who heard this had gone livid. They hated karna so much, even more than dhuryodhana , he had abducted and forcefully married their cousin . Arjuna had planned to do the same but it was with Krishna's support so it was dharma , but what karna did was a big adharma and he will pay for that , they thought . They felt sad for subhadra , as they thought she must be unhappy with her marriage .

Arjuna was most affected by hearing dhuryodhana , his arch rival had married the women he loved . He knew subhadra didn't like him , but still krishna had agreed to let him abduct subhadra and marry her forcefully . His arch rival had spoilt all his plans . He was waiting for a day to pay him back for everything he did.

Bheema with a red face said " I will kill that suta if i see him here "

Dhuryodhana looking at his mother said " Don't blame me maa if karna kills any of them , I'm not responsible , you were the one who was adamant to invite them "

Pandava felt insulted at this , ghandhari felt tense , they had just arrived and her son was starting to fight with them . Bheema wanted to beat dhuryodhana but kunti stopped him .

Ghandhari and bhanumati somehow pulled dhuryodhana away from there .......

After some time karna came there with subhadra in a chariot , they knew pandavas will be here . They both didn't want to face them for their own reasons . But there was no other way .

Karna and subhadra looked beautiful and perfect together as if they were made for each other . Ghandhari , bhanumati and Kauravas welcomed them happily . Ghandhari loved karna like dhuryodhana and her other children so she was really happy for him. Kunti was also happy for karna .
She wanted subhadra to marry one of her legitimate son's . Her plans had failed but still she was really happy that it was karna who married her , afterall he was also her son.

Pandavas along with draupadi were watching everything . They saw subhadra and karna both looked happy . Subhadra was smiling a lot and the way she looked at her husband , it was clear that she loved him . Arjuna felt his heart break seeing this . Draupadi's gaze was fixed on karna , the man she had insulted on her swayamvar , he looked more handsome then anyone there but everyone had told her stories about arjuna which made her fall in love with him , dhuryodhana was termed evil so karna being his friend will also be like him she had thought .
Seeing him with another woman , who was his wife made her a little jealous .

Subhadra could feel pandavas stare at her but she tried to avoid looking at them . After arti bhanumati and ghandhari took subhadra inside with them and dhuryodhana went with his friend .

Give suggestions

point out mistakes

Was it boring ?...

Comment 🥴