abduction

It was two weeks before her swayamvar . Subhdra was not ready for marriage but her family were not listening to her . They kept asking if she likes any pandavas , she wondered why they were asking such questions she never liked any of them after seeing their attitude towards karna . She didn't know why but her brother Krishna kept telling her tales of arjuna , what was she supposed to feel she thought , it was boring to listen but she didn't want to disappoint her brother so she acted as if she liked them . At times she tried to change topic to karna as she wanted to know more about him , she was really interested in him . But her brother would say he had some work to complete and leave her quickly , was her family trying to manipulate her to marry arjuna? She thought . Just thinking about it made her feel uneasy .

She was going to a forest with her friends just to enjoy nature , thinking about marriage was giving her headache so she thought of relaxing by going out . They all were walking to find a good spot to sit and relax . When they found a place they sat there talking to each other , having fun .

Just then they saw a chariot was coming towards them , subhadra was surprised to see angaraj karn was the charioteer and there was an old women who was probably  some maid sitting on the back seat. She for some reason felt happy seeing him, he looked handsome as always , she wondered why he was here and why was he a king being charioteer.

Chariot stopped near them and karna got down from it . He took his bow and He went near them and scanned the whole surrounding as if making sure of something .

He said " I have come to take subhadra please don't interfere or i might have to bind you  all "

Everyone got tensed at his statement .

One of them asked " why are you taking her , where? "

He said " I don't have to tell you that , i'm taking her "

Subhadra was shocked , she couldn't comprehend what was happening , the man she felt happy seeing after a long time was trying to abduct her . Of all the people she never expected him to do such a thing .

Karna just shot few arrows and binded everyone , then he looked at subhadra who looked angry .

She said  " why are you doing this , i will not come with you , please go away from here before my brother comes to know . Free them i won't tell anyone " she pleaded

Karna understood that she won't come willingly , he can't take her without binding her so he shot another arrow towards her then asked the maid to take her to chariot . The maid did as she was asked . Then he went to the riding seat of chariot and started riding his chariot  .

All her friends were sad that they couldn't do anything to save their friend .

After a long time guards who came searching for subhadra found her friends being tied , they released them and took them to krishna .

They immediately went to krishna , who was with arjuna and told him about everything .

Krishna looked unhappy , while arjuna's face war burning with anger , his face had turned red like tomato .

Arjuna said " madhav come lets search for them "

Krishna said " yeah but we don't know which path karna would have taken , he is smart and if he reaches Anga before us then we can't do anything "

Arjuna said " Then let's wage a war against Anga "

Krishna said " Anga has hastinapur as its ally , and i think this abduction must be dhuryodhana's plan so he will support him"

Arjuna asked "so you are going to sit quiet when your sister is abducted? "

Krishna said " no parth , but we can't do anything now , i know only one thing , she is safe with angaraj "

Arjuna asked " what are you saying , he is the one who kidnapped her and you are saying she is safe with him? "

Krishna said " yes parth , he respects women that i know and what he did now is not a right thing , but if my sister can forgive him then why would i interfere "

Arjuna " he was confused by Krishna's words . He thought why would even someone forgive their abductor . He was filled with so much anger , he wanted to kill angraj "

Will be continued......

Wrote this quick tell me if you find any mistake .