A lucid dream 🌃

After their intense love making , subhadra fell asleep .

********

Subhadra found herself standing near a river bank . She was alone and It was early morning , the sun was just raising . She loved the scenery . She wished her husband was with her to enjoy the scene . It was then she started thinking about how she ended up here , she remembered sleeping with her husband but now she was here , but how ? . she had seen this place before , once or twice ... but that was in her dream . It was then she realised that she was dreaming . She relaxed as she knew soon this would end and she would be back with her husband . She was also excited as she thought it must be her mother's doing to show her something .

She sat down and picked a pebble , she could feel its smooth texture in her hand . It was amazing that she could sense everything even in the dream , she threw it into the flowing water . This was first time she was becoming aware that she was in a dream . The sky looked calm and peaceful , the air was cold and fresh . She decided to enjoy her time in the beautiful place for whatever time she got . She stood up and was about to take a walk when she saw a flash of light appearing at a little distance from where she stood . When the light disappeared she saw a women standing there with a baby . The women had a devine glow emanating from her . She went a little closer to see her face .

It was her mother , she had seen her many times but never remembered her face but she was sure it was her .
She was extremely beautiful like her , she thought . she laughed at her own thought . She decided to silently watch what was going to happen .

Her mother was carrying a baby . Subhadra looked closer . The baby had deep blue ocean eyes like her . It was then a thought occurred to her , could the baby be her ? . She went closer to her mother who seems to be unaware of her presence . Subhadra looked closer at the baby and concluded that it was definitely her .

Her mother was breast feeding her . Subhadra felt happy seeing her mother taking care of her . Her mother was kissing her forehead while she was enjoying her milk .
After a long time the baby fell asleep drinking her mother's milk . A beautiful basket appeared out of thin air . Her mother kissed the baby's forehead and said
" Vrushali , I love you . I'm always with you . I will always protect you " and then placed the baby on the basket and left it to float along the river . Then her mother disappeared into thin air .

Subhadra was thinking about why her mother was calling her vrushali . Just then she heard her husbands voice calling her from somewhere . She turned around but could see him no where . She realised that the voice was from the real world . She wanted to go back to the real world and respond to her husband but she didn't know how . She started to panic . She found it hard to breathe , she closed her eyes . After a long struggle she somehow was breathing again . When she opened her eyes she saw her husband looking at her worried , she felt relieved seeing him .

****************End****************

Sorry for short chapter , I wasn't feeling like writing at all but somehow wrote this .

Have you ever had a lucid dream ?

I have had both bad and good dreams. Good dreams which made me feel happy after waking up and thinking I could have lived in that dream itself . Bad dreams like failing in exam mostly 😅 . But I never had a lucid dream .

Do tell me if there's any mistakes 🐱

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Story continues in vrukarna ✨

️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️