When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Secrets out - chapter 68 ४

235 9 1
By PoeticMay

A couple of days have past since you woke up in the hospital room. You've been hiding out in the basement of the hospital. It was only a question of time before your illusion would wear off. You had to stay around for it to work. A missing body would surely raise questions. Todays the day  your "body" has been cremated. Which meant you could finally get away. You grab onto your hoodie, putting it up over your head, so it covers you as best as possible.You sneak out making your way towards the exit. Slowly opening the door, as soon as you get the opportunity you walk out trying your best to blend in. Suddenly someone grabs your hand pulling you into a closed room. They rip of the hood from your head. Till you're face to face with her.

It's Natasha.

She looks at you with pain in her eyes. She's furious.

"Looking pretty good for a dead girl" she hisses. You break free from her grip, covering her mouth as you shut the door behind you. "You are dead" she mumbles.

"Well clearly I'm not, and I would like to keep it that way, so be quiet please." You whisper as you remove your hand.

"You faked it?" She exhales deeply. "You had no pulse, they said you were dead"

"I didn't fake it okay?" You growl. "I was gone, I let go... I was so ready to just let go...but then I woke up" you stammer. You are still trying to figure out exactly what happened. "I woke up, and I was freaking out.. until I got an idea. If people think I'm dead, then it's over."  You explain. "So much pain has happened because of me.. I just though maybe I cou-"

"Did you plan on telling us that part or.. were you just gonna leave us in the dark.. I'm planning your funeral y/n" she cries out. She's in shock.

"There's a lot of people that wants me dead Nat.. I figured I'd be safer if I just stayed that way"

"We could have helped you.. I can help you" Nat says reassuringly.

"I thought it was for the best"

She sits down, shaking her head back and forth. "This is insane, even for you"

"I know Nat.. I didn't really see any other way out" you say sadly. As you sit down beside her. "Please don't tell anyone, it's for the best right now"

"And Loki?"

"I was going to see him once this was over.. but now I'm not so sure it's a good idea"

"He's devastated y/n.. Tony blames himself. Bucky he.."

"Please don't.. I know okay. But wherever I am death, war and pain follows" You explain. "Will you just Help get me away from here?" You ask.

She looks as you angrily. She nods her head. "Fine.. but you explain everything on the way" she hisses.

"Deal, now let's move before someone else finds us"

she helps you outside the building, and into her car quickly driving away from the hospital as fast as she can.

"I'm truly sorry, for all the pain I've caused. I didn't know what else to do" you say sadly. "I promise you I was gonna let you all know, I just needed Loki and I to be safe first" you explain. "I just wanted to be safe" you add.

"So you fake your own death?" She scoffs.

"For the hundredth time I didn't fake it.. I was dead.. I just thought If everyone thought I was dead then.. I could finally start over. Get the life I always wanted"

"So you're gonna tell Them?"

"I can't... not yet at least.. and you have to promise me you won't tell anyone" you plead.

"Alright..what about Tony?.. Wanda or Bucky?"

"I can't Nat.. not right now. Not when my existence is a constant imbalance..." you know it's not the best option, but as for right now, it's probably your only option. "It's just till it's safe"

"When is it safe.." Nat questions. "Two weeks?..two months?... two years?"

"Don't Nat.. I don't know okay?" You admit. "As soon as everyone thinks y/n Stark is dead, as soon as I have things under control"

"I can't believe you.." she says sadly.. you've never seen her this disappointed. "What did you think was gonna happen we'd all just cheer when you came back?"

"I don't know.. it's not a great plan. But I have to do this for my own sake.." you admit. "For once I'm doing something completely selfish.. just this once please Nat.. don't tell anyone"

"Do you promise to check in with me?" She asks sadly.

"Of course, I'm actually relieved you know" you smile. "I need you to look after them, make sure they're okay. And I promise I'll fix everything as soon as I can."

"I will y/n.. just don't go away forever"

"I would never"

Walking slowly in through the door to your home, you realize just how grateful you are to be alive. Until you realize the mess around you. Loki has been tearing the place apart, he's no where to be found in you house. You try your best to find him using your link. He's not far away, you can feel his pain.. walking outside to your garden you spot him sitting by the lake on the bench.

"Loki?" You say quietly.

Either he doesn't hear you, or perhaps he just thinks it's all in his head.

"Loki" you say a little louder.

He slowly turns around. As soon as your eyes lock he stands up, backing up two steps. His dark emerald eyes are looking right into yours. He slowly reaches out his hand, but quickly lets it drop.

"No" he mumbles. "No this isn't real.. you're not real"

You slowly make your way towards him, but with each step you take he backs away from you.

"You're not real" he repeats over and over again.

"Loki please" you beg him, as you reach out your hand. Hoping he'll take it, just feel you.

"You died" you sobs.. the pain in his voice kills you."I watched you die"

"Just let me touch you" you plead. He lets his head fall, as he takes your hand. As soon as your hands meet. His expression softens.

"You're in my head right?" He whimpers.

"I'm here Loki" you assure him, as you reach out cupping his face. He lets himself be completely consumed by your touch.

"What happened?"

"I don't know...I don't remember what happened after I blacked out" you explain. "Suddenly I just woke up.."

"They're planning a funeral, how can they do that if you're not dead"

"Because to everyone else I am"

He pulls away from you, eyeing you up and down. "You faked your own death?... you're not me" he chuckles sadly.

"No im not.. that's why I came back for you" you say gently. "This is our chance Loki, we can start over.. no more missions" you say with a hint of hope in your voice.

Loki sits down at the bench, laughing hysterically. You take a seat beside him holding onto his hand.

"That is truly brilliant.. I wish I could believe you"

"You have my word Min elskede.."

"Y/n don't-"

"I did this for us you know... I just wanted you to be safe, Tony.. everyone. Haven't you wondered why so many terrible things have happened the last year and a half.. just because of my existence?" You ask desperately trying to get him to understand. "I thought If I just left.. we could get our chance at happily ever after, we'll have infinity now"

"So what's the plan?" He smirks.

"Natasha has found a safe place for us to go.. I'll tell you the details in the car. But right now we have to go"

"Well lead the way darling"

"Romanoff?"

"I came to check on you.. pepper called" Nat explains. She's standing in his kitchen.

"Yeah well clearly I'm doing fine, so you can leave" he yells angrily, opening up the door. But she slams it shut.

"Please don't shut us out Tony.."

"Y/n died because of me."

"I know but I promise you everything is gonna work out" she feels miserable lying to him, but she gave her your word. "Y/n is safe now"

"You don't get to come into my house and tell my she's safe.. not when I'm burying her body in two days" Tony screams, slamming his fist against the wall.

"She made her choice, we're gonna have to find a way to live with that" she explains.

"She's gone, and the only one to blame is myself.. she didn't even want to be there.. I made her"

"She died, knowing that we could live.. we owe it to her to try..she loves you so much"

"And what did that do to her huh?" He whispers. "LOOK WHAT THAT DID TO THEM!" He screams, breaking down. "I'm sorry.." he sobs. "I promised her this would be the end of if"

"I wish I could tell you everything Tony, but I know she's alright now"

"Don't Romanoff.. she's gone"

"Before you know it, everything will turn out alright" Natasha adds, she's trying her best to let him know you're alive.. without actually telling him anything. But god she wants too.

"I really want to believe that I do.. but I can't" he sobs. "I want you to leave.. I need to be alone" Tony says as he walks away.

"Where is this safe house?" Loki asks, as you board the plane. Natasha had managed to get you a fake passport, a brand new identity. Leaving everything behind you.

"It's in Norway, a small city called Lom." You say.

"Norway?" He asks happily.

"Yeah I thought it would be a perfect place to start our new life."

"It's perfect darling"

You drive for hours on end, until you reach the airport just by the Canadian border. Flying for nearly 10 hours just to drive for another 7 hours. You've spent almost an entire day traveling. But you know it's gonna be worth it as soon as you arrive.

"You're absolutely insane" Loki chuckles.

"I know"

"I love it" Loki chuckles darkly, as he kisses the top of your hand.

As you fall asleep on Lokis chest, wrapped up closely in his arms. His fingers gracing slightly over your bruised and stitched up skin. It doesn't hurt anymore. He places a gentle kiss on your shoulder just where the stitches meets your swollen skin. "You'll always be beautiful to me.. You're safe now Min elskede"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.1K 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...
65.2K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
22.3K 566 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
17.9K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...