𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ✔️

By backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

28

13.8K 585 251
By backwoodfairy

amory ❤️‍🩹

"wassup amory, you here to see yo ole pops?" the guard asked and i nodded my head.

"who's this with you?" he asked looking at zarek who just stood there all awkward.

"my boyfriend..." i said while signing a few papers then handed them back to him.

"mmm...wait a minute- lil demon??" the guard asked and zarek rolled his eyes.

"my mama yes.." zarek said stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"alright...head straight to the back." he said to us and i grabbed zarek's hand making him follow me.

"so yo mama real known??" i asked.

"if only you knew." he said shaking his head.

i know somewhat of what his mama does, but none of my businesss

"wait lemme get sumn from the vending machine." he said and walked off.

i shook my head as i walked into the room where my dad was waiting at, his eyes slowly opened and landed on me.

"oh hey son, didn't think you was gonna make it." he said fully sitting up.

"sorry i overslept." i said and he only nodded.

"how them grades?"

"all a's." i said proudly.

"that's good....ya mama??"

"ion even be around her no more...it's like she gets worse..." i mumbled.

"and you still in that house?"

"not really i'll stop by and get clothes but i'm mostly at my friends house now..." i said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"this friend a girl or boy..."

"it's a girl but-" i got cut off when zarek walked in the room.

"that machine took my fuckin dollar..." he said with his face scrunched up then looked at my dad.

"ahh shit- i mean my bad i ain't know you was gonna be in here already." he said then sat down.

my dad let out a laugh,"it's cool...so who he?" he asked pointing at zarek.

"my boyfriend." i said and this fully caught my dads attention.

"yup leave the room amory." he said and i smacked my lips.

"i'll be damned." i said and he cut his eyes at me.

"what's your intention wit my son? what's his favorite color? his favorite crystal? what about he's ultimate secret?" dad asked all at once and i rolled my eyes.

"i wanna actually be with him and get to know him more than i do now and hopefully one day make him my husband,  favorite color honestly any color but mainly black and brown

favorite crystal pretty sure rose quartz, ultimate secret he gotta wet ass pussy..."  zarek said shrugging at the end.

i hit him in his chest as my dad laughed,"now why you say that last part." i said mugging him and zarek laughed

"well...i can see your a good boy..i guess- for amory, long as he's happy we good." my dad said holding his hand out and zarek shook it.

"so i heard you suppose to be getting out soon??" zarek said and my dad nodded his head.

"hopefully in less than 2 months." he said.

"ohh okay, we could throw you a lil get together." zarek said and i shook my head.

tryna get on his good side already-

"nah can't ask you to do that, i'm too old for allat." dad said and zarek shrugged.

"ain't never too late in life to have some fun." zarek said sitting back into his seat.

"i'll have to see man...but amory know when i get out imma fight to get custody of you ight??" he said and i nodded my head.

"im sorry you had to be left wit yo mama-"

"don't apologize it's fine...you did what you had to do to protect me that night...i mean her last boyfriend was okay he was a pretty decent guy...but of course she fucked that up." i said and my dad sighed.

"what about your brother?"

"haven't spoken to him." i said quickly and my dad nodded.

"don't blame you.." my dad said shrugging his shoulder.

"now do you know this friend he be staying with?" my dad asked zarek.

"shit my sister, he be with us most of the week...my parents actually like him, more than any other person i've been with." zarek said and my dad nodded his head.

"well that's good, you got some good people to look after you amory." he said and i smiled a lil.

"i can't wait for you to get out..." i said and felt myself getting emotional.

"me too- don't cry you gonna make ya old man start crying." he said getting up then i did and hugged him.

i hugged him as tight as i could while he rubbed my back,"be good ight? imma be out soon." he said as the room door opened.

"you promise?" i said and he gave me a weak smile.

"i can't make promises that i don't even know i can fulfill..." he said and that made the tears fall but i quickly wiped them.

"i love you amory.." he said as a guard came to take him back.

"i love you too..."

ꕥꕥꕥ

"y'all we should get our nails done." tayla said sitting down at the booth.

"you got get nails done money?" zakiya asked and i laughed as i continued eating my ice cream.

"sound like somebody mama, if you want me to pay for you just say that." tayla said and zakiya shrugged.

"shittt you offered." she said and tayla rolled her eyes.

"lucky i like yo ass." tayla said and got on her phone.

"mmm, you found anybody down here you like yet?" zakiya ask and tayla shook her head no.

"nahhh yall got a lot of gang bangers and shit imma need me a lil church boy." she said making us laugh.

"byeee, not everybody down here do that." zakiya said.

"i know i'm just playing, ain't nobody caught my eye tho that's it." tayla said and started messing wit her hair.

"you've ever thought about trying a wig??" zakiya asked me and i shook my head no.

"you should, i feel like one would look cute as fuck on you." tayla said and i shrugged.

"i don't know...i wanna feel like i'm doing too much.." i mumbled playing wit my fingers.

"ain't nothing ever wrong with doing too much...plus it's a wig, it's nothing too big or serious." tayla said.

"if i seen one i like i might try it.." i mumbled and they both looked at each other.

"we going wig shopping." they said in sync.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"no..." i said scrunching up my face.

"but it's cuteee." tayla said running her fingers through the bright pink wig.

"it's too fockin bright..." i said and zakiya looked at me.

"you just turning more and more into zarek." she said shaking her head.

i stuffed my hands in my jacket pocket and followed them around the store, i pulled out my phone and text zarek.

-bitch

zarek: tf i do now😐

- i just knew it'd make you reply faster 🤷🏾‍♂️

zarek: mmm wya

-with zakiya and tayla

zarek: did i say with who-

-stfu

zarek: smd

-already have😚
read 3:46pm

i smacked my lips then stuffed my phone back in my pocket,"can't take a joke.." i mumbled as my eyes landed on a wig.

"y'all...i like this one." i told them and they quickly came over to what i was pointing at.

"hmmm it's cute, you'd wanna do a middle or side part?" zakiya asked and i just stared at her .

"lord...middle part would be like this and side part like that." tayla said pointing at two different wigs.

"oh well...i don't fuckin know." i said.

"we'll decide that when we install, you sure this the one you want??" tayla asked and i nodded my head.

"yesss finna be looking like a bad bitch." zakiya said grabbing my hand and pulled me to the front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 49
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] two dominate women... all f...
126K 6.8K 27
𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛�...
7.6K 439 13
" I Always Get What I Want" - C.S
41.4K 2.8K 12
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...