NEW GIRL [18+]

By Jdesiii97

Paget Brewster is finally getting her big break on TV with her new job Criminal Minds. It's a dream come true... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
PROLOGUE
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One

467 6 0
By Jdesiii97

LENGTHY CHAPTER!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

May 15th, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Brewster-Cook Household

We were having the cast over for the viewing of Pagets' last episode. She was leaving due to some stuff going on with the show, like pay. We both sat down and we decided that she would be the one to leave and work on other projects. We also wanted everyone to see our new house. We moved in two weeks ago and we finally completed everything, it's a dream come true to finally have a place of our own. Things have changed in the last 3 1/2 years.

Mekhai is the light of our lives. He is so smart and perfect. He guest stars on the show a few times as well too. He also has an amazing relationship with Nate believe it or not. He got remarried as well too about a year ago. They moved back to Cali and Mekhai loves spending time with them.

Paget and I are having the most amazing time in our marriage. I legit married my best friend, we just click together so well. The world accepted our marriage and things have been amazing ever since. We've also decided to have another baby or at least try for another baby. We started the process a few months ago and we've had nothing but support through the whole thing. Nate even donated sperm to us. The only thing different is that Paget is carrying this time around.

She has always wanted to have a baby, granted we have Mekhai but she wanted to experience the whole pregnancy thing and I'm all for it. I love her body and I know I'm going to love it even more now that she wants to be the one to carry.

I was actually waiting for her to get back from the doctors as we speak. She had to take a pregnancy test today. She's been feeling a little under the weather the last few weeks after we did the inseminations at home. I was keeping my fingers crossed that she was pregnant and that everything is going well. If she is pregnant that would make her at least 5-6 weeks at most. Depending on which injection took first.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard her car pull into the garage, I tried to stay busy but I was so anxious to hear what she has to say. I smile when I see her walk into the kitchen. She looked so good today. She had a meeting with her manager before the appointment so she was wearing a black pantsuit and oh my god. I never get over how beautiful she is. I hit the jackpot with her.

"Welcome home baby" I said as she came over giving me a kiss. She dropped her stuff on the kitchen table and stripped her blazer off, hanging it over the back of the chair. I ran my eyes over her body, from head to toe. I stopped at her breast which have gotten fuller the last couple of weeks, her stomach has a small pudge and her skin was glowing but I never commented on them until we knew for sure.

"Hi, you made cookies?" I look at her confused.

"Yeah, like 4 hours ago, why?" She shrugs and goes over to the fridge grabbing water.

"I can smell them, chocolate chip?"

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She smiled widely at me nodding. "You're pregnant!!" I go over to her wrapping my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up, "Oh my God! I- I don't know what to say. Holy shit, we are going to be parents again"

"We are. I'm so excited! She said I'm 7 weeks and 4 days along, everything is looking good so far, no concerns. She said my due date is December 1st"

"I can't believe you're pregnant." I pulled back and leaned back against the counter while she stood in front of me. I place my hands against her stomach.

"Did you know our baby is the size of a blueberry right now?" Paget said running her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Andrea"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm finally about to become a mom! I've been waiting on this for a while now , I know 43 is kind of an old age to decide to want to grow a baby but I'm healthy and ready for this pregnancy. AJ has been amazing through this whole process, from start to finish. Always making sure I'm comfortable, catering to my needs so I don't stress myself and making sure everyone on set knew. That's another thing, the cast and crew have been so amazing helping me around the set and treating me like a Queen.

The last few years of our marriage have been amazing, we got our first house together, that we will probably live in forever.

"Mommy!!" I hear Mekhai yell as I walk into the living room.

"Hey baby! Did you miss me?" I go over and sit down with him on the floor. He climbs into my lap and I lean back against the couch.

"Yes, baby?"

"Yes, I'm growing a baby"

"They play with toys?"

"No baby, they can't play with you yet" I played with him until about 6 o'clock. I got up and went upstairs to shower and get ready for everyone to come over. I couldn't wait to tell everyone. We are holding off telling the public until after the baby is born, so I'm pretty much going into hiding. We are doing that to keep me out of harms way especially with my age, I don't need the stress and judgement I know will come my way.

...

Everyone was finally at our house and it was filled with volume. Shemar and Kirsten were in the backyard while he grilled, Thomas and Joe sat on the couch we had out there talking to each other about a golf tournament. Me, Paget, and Matthew were inside finishing the salad.

"So, when are you due?" He asked out of nowhere. We looked at him with wide eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" He chuckles.

"Come on, I can tell you're pregnant Paget. I play a genius on the show but I've learned a few things from it. So..?"

"December 1st, we were gonna tell you guys tonight during dinner so don't tell anyone" he came over and pulled Paget into his arms.

"Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys" we talked some more until everyone started coming inside so we could eat and catch the episode. As we were eating dinner, Paget looked at me and I nodded. She cleared her throat and stood up.

"So, we have an announcement to make" she said grabbing everybody's attention. Everyone got quiet and looked at her, "I'm pregnant!!" She said. Kirsten was the first one up, coming around to give her a hug.

"AHHH, I knew it! Oh my God! This is so exciting!"

"When are you due?" Thomas asked after everything calmed down.

"December 1st, I'm 7 weeks and 4 days along" 

"Did you know your baby is the size of a blueberry?" Matthew said. Paget and I smiled at each other. That's gonna be our nickname for the baby now.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Everyone ended up staying the night at our house, of course. Shemar and Kirsten sharing of course and then everyone else had their own room well Matthew had to sleep with Mekhai after he begged for him to sleep in his room. Seeing him trying to sleep in Mekhais' bed is hilarious.

AJ was downstairs cleaning up while I was in our room getting ready for bed. I stared at myself in the full length mirror we had looking at my stomach, I could see my stomach sticking out a little, I was wondering why my pants would barley zip up.

I was sitting in bed when AJ finally came upstairs. She went into the bathroom and started getting ready for bed. I leaned back against the headboard listening to her shower as I read a message pregnancy book.

"Hey" she said coming back into the room, now ready for bed.

"Hi" I placed my book down as she climbed into the bed, laying between my legs. Her head on my stomach. I run my fingers through her hair.

"It's going to be weird not being on set everyday"

"I know. It's going to be lonely in the trailer now. Who's gonna make sure I have kettle chips all the time?" I chuckle.

"I'll still come see you baby, y'all aren't getting rid of me that easy. Do you want a boy or girl?"

"I would love to see a little Paget running around honestly. You were cute as a baby"

"I was an ok baby but you were the cutest honestly." She sits up and comes up so we are face to face, I scoot down a little so I'm more comfortable. I grab her face. I stare into her eyes smiling softly. I can't believe I'm married to her most days. I wake up and just stare while she's asleep until she wakes up and catches me.

"You're beautiful, do you realize that?" I blush.

"You're beautiful too, so beautiful. I love everything about you" she holds herself up on her left arm as her right hand starts sliding up my body. It slips under my shirt, touching my stomach which is now housing our first child together.

"I should be saying this to you my love. You're the one with the most amazing glow on your face. The full lips, the rose cheeks. The fullness of your breast.. You're absolutely stunning Paget" I feel tears coming to my eyes as she talks to me.

"Make love to me Andrea, I need to feel you" she leans down until our lips are inches away from each other. I breathe against them as her hand slides up more until it's resting underneath my breast. They're sensitive but not sore yet. "Touch me"

"With pleasure"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

AH, PAGET IS PREGNANT 😩🥺 Jesus I wish there was a way to recreate my stories so we could see this play out.

Who should be the godparents? And should I include Aisha into this story? Like have her start the show instead of Jeanne?

Comment what you wanna see in the last few chapters of this book!

Hope you're enjoying!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1K 25
Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling was mutual. Jennifer Jareau x female read...
158K 2.4K 41
8 years before JJ met Will she had a one night stand with a man she met at a bar and got pregnant with a baby girl. What happens when she is kidnappe...
30.3K 478 14
These two loved each other with every ounce of their being and all they wanted was to be together. But... neither one of them knew so they continued...
120K 2.7K 70
JJ and Emily have been married for 2 years now, The BAU, we're called in for a case involving children and each one is hard on JJ due to loss in her...