When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४

223 7 1
By PoeticMay

"Alright then lets suit up" you say confidently, following just behind vision. Loki grabs onto your hand stopping you. You look at back at him confused. "What now?" You ask irritated.

"Don't do this y/n" he pleads.

"Do what?"

"Your not in the right mindset to go fight some robot"

"Why not?"

"Stop it darling.. I beg of you"

"Loki.. I have to do this. I'm fine" you're lying, clearly you're not fine, but all you can think of is tearing him apart.

"You're not fine, you're hurting. And whatever you plan on doing won't solve that.. Blocking me out of your mind won't solve it"

"So taking over New York wasn't your desperate attempt to forget your own trauma?" You ask. Not even thinking of what you just said.

"That's enough" Tony steps in.

"And creating an evil robot, wasn't your attempt to make up for all the times you've fucked up?" You hiss.

"Y/n, you're not yourself right now" Loki says gently.

"Maybe not, but I'm doing this, with or without you" you sigh as you push past them.

"She's gonna get herself killed" Tony whispers.

"Not if we help her, promise me you won't let her out of your sight" Loki begs him. "Promise me if it comes down to it.. we'll be the one making the sacrifice not her!"

"I promise you, I'll do everything I can to keep her safe" Tony assures him. Reaching out his hand, Loki hesitates for a second before shaking his hand. "I promise you I won't let anything happen to her" Tony says, Following behind you.

You go to your old room, dusting off the old suit. You never though you'd be using this again. But right now you're glad they saved it. You'll be needing it. Loki rushes after you.

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" Loki questions.

"What do you think? Of course I'm not okay." You admit. "But as soon as we finish this, we can go home, and then everything will be alright" you explain. "I just want to end this"

"Alright, but if something goes sideways I'm taking you home"

"We have to end this Loki.."

"I know min elskede" he says, as he holds onto you. Leaving a passionate kiss on your lips.

"Now gear up, there's work to do"

Everyone is gathering their things, suiting up. Clint is stocking up on his truck arrows. He takes a moment to look at the picture in his pocket. You're all doing this for someone. Clint is just like you, hoping this will be his finale fight, so he can go home to his family. Tony spends his time finding an old file in his desk. He takes out a card labeled friday. It's a more advanced update to Jarvis. He's not sure if it fully functional, but Jarvis is wired up inside Vision. So for now it'll have to do. Loki spends most his time following around you like a lost puppy. He can sense the pain in your mind. But there's no use talking any sense into you at this point. He has to trust you.

When everyone is ready you gather up inside the quinjet. Getting ready to fly back to the old avengers tower. Banner has located Ultrons last activity to there. It's kinda metaphorical, he's taking you back to where it all began.. The battle of New York.

"Alright avengers. Since Steve isn't here to give a big motivational speak I'll give it a try" you start. "We stick together, or we don't stand a chance. It's not going to be easy... but it never is" you sigh deeply. Everyone is focusing on you. "We all have a family we want to get back to, so let's make sure that we do..if you get shot you walk it off. We end this today together" you add.

"Ultron is going after y/n, so everybody keep your eyes on her" Tony says quietly. As everyone nods understandingly.

"That's true, he hates you two the most" vision stares blankly. You and Tony looks at him. Then your eyes meet. You have the same worried look on your face.

"Alright then.. Wanda you get everyone evacuated as fast as possible so we can get them to safety. We need the entire city cleared. No civilians should suffer the consequences of our mistakes" you explain the plan. "Strange is meeting us there. I'll stay with Tony and get a head start with ultron" you continue. "Clint, Natasha, Sam and Bruce. Take out those robots." Everyone nods understandingly as you explain everything. "Loki and Thor, find out what his plan is"

"What about me?" Vision questions.

"You do what you were created to do.. destroy Ultron" you say coldly.

As soon as you land on top of the old tower. You're taken right back to the fight. Everyone is going on about their day as if it was a normal day.. they have no clue what might happen to this town in a few hours. And neither do you. As soon as you get out, you spread out into your teams. You and Tony search through the tower searching for Ultron.

Tony flies to the basement of the tower. It's where he would spend most of his time working on his new creations.

"Ahhh Tony Stark, so you decided to join me" a cold voice echoes through the room.

Tony turns around, facing Ultron. "Here I am.. God I had high hopes for you"

"Where is y/n?" Ultron asks. "They sent big brother to protect her I see.. pathetic" he chuckles darkly.

"She really wanted to be here, but she's busy cleaning up the mess You've made" Tony says cockily.

"You mean your mess right.. all this is your fault.."

"Did you forget about your mission? World peace"

"I've moved past childish dreams. There cannot be world peace with a creature like y/n walking the earth" Ultron explains. "Don't worry, as soon as I have eliminated her, world peace will be restored" as Ultron speaks a giant bomb raises from the ground. And outside the screams of civilians fills the air. As Ultrons robots takes to the skies.

"Friday scan?" Tony whispers.

"It seems like it's made of vibranium sir, I've located multiple bombs around the city" Friday announces.

"I'll be dammed" Tony sighs.

"Tony this is peace in my time" Ultron says coldly.

Tony quickly flies out, looking down upon the city, chaos and death is already filling the streets. As Ultrons robots are attacking the city. Robots are crawling up from the ground, climbing out of the river surrounding New York. The civilians are running as fast as they can seeking cover. While the remaining avengers are trying their best escorting them out of the city.

You make your way down to the foyer of the tower, when you hear an eerie sound behind you.

"You must be ultron" you say quietly, as you turn around facing him. "I'm here, so stop this madness"

"This only ends with your destruction" he explains.

"You're not the first person to say that" you grin. As you walk towards him. You try tearing him apart, but you can't get through to him.

"Your existence creates imbalance. I'm here to balance out the scales" he chuckles.

"But it won't end there will it?.. you'll hurt my family.." you say sadly. You may not be able to tear him apart. But you can still feel his intentions. "This won't end with me"

"It all comes down to your end" he says as he flies towards you. Quickly vision flies through the window, grabbing onto Ultrons head.

"What are you doing?" Ultron screams.

"He's cutting you off by the source" you smile darkly.

While Tony is flying around carrying people away from the war zone. Friday updates him. "Boss it's working, he's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't be able to escape through there" she states.

"Y/n it's working, get out of there" Tony says through comms.

"Thank you so much for your cooperation" you say mockingly.

"You'll pay for that" Ultron yells.

He flies towards you, fighting you midair. You struggle to break free from his grip. While vision is still holding tightly onto him. You manage to throw him to the ground, breaking through the floor beneath you. He stumbles towards the device in the basement setting off the bombs.

"What did you do?" You ask sacredly.

" You take away my world.. I take away yours" he says, as he flies away. You quickly look at the device in-front of you. Quickly noticing the timer slowly counting down... 20 minutes.

"Tony he's set off a bomb.. we need to get everyone away from the city NOW" you call out.

"We've got bigger problems kid" Tony sighs deeply.

"What?" You ask.

"My lady, there's bombs along the coast.. once they go off New York's gonna be flooded" Thor explains. Looking down upon the bombs.. they're far beneath the ground. There's not way you'll be able to take them out before the timer goes off. And once it does. There'll be no stopping the waves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.1K 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...
149K 5.1K 27
D-84, a H.Y.D.R.A. assassin, works alone. Loneliness is normal for her. At least, until she meets the person who will change her life for good. Loki...
47K 1.5K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...
1.7K 86 35
Two years after the disastrous incident that was Manhattan, Loki is given an opportinuty to integrate back into society. Where else to go but Earth a...