πΌπ‘›π‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ ~ 𝑃𝑒𝑑...

By Stilinski_O_Brien

{The Amazing Spider-Man -> No way home} More

𝐢 𝐴 𝑆 𝑇
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝐸𝑁
𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπΏπ‘‰πΈ
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…π‘‡πΈπΈπ‘
𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑂𝑁𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑆𝐼𝑋
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑂𝑁𝐸
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑆𝐼𝑋
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
π‘‡π»πΌπ‘…π‘‡π‘Œ 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
πΉπ‘‚π‘…π‘‡π‘Œ

π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

2.3K 109 16
By Stilinski_O_Brien

Peter

"Mj? Mj wake up." She'd fallen asleep as I walked us home but now I needed her to wake as her aunt wasn't home and I didn't have a key. "Mj?" I should've expected this to happen, nothing was ever easy with Mj.

I decide I'd just have to take her to my house, the idea of leaving her on the front lawn was tempting but I didn't want anything to happen to her in the night.

"May? Are you home?" I'm mostly relived that she's not because then I didn't have to explain this all to her, which I'm sure Mj would also appreciate, when she was sober.

"Peter?" Of course she wakes up now, it was such an Mj thing to do I should've expected it. "Yeah?" She basically falls from my back making me turn rapidly and hold my hands out to help her off the ground. She slides one of her surprisingly warm hands into mine, her other going to her head which she must've hit.

"Ow." She mumbles as she allows me to pull her up. "Why are we at your house?"

"Anna isn't home and I didn't know where the key was." She doesn't say anything and instead groans and leans her head on my shoulder. "I feel awful." She mumbles into my shirt making me chuckle slightly, "you look it." That makes her look up at me, a familiar glare on her face.

Mj was so easy to read and to predict, I didn't even have to look at her to know what she would be doing. "Peter?" She sounds like she's seconds away from falling asleep again, "yes Mj?" She shrugs and steps away from me before stumbling and bunching my shirt up in her fist as she catches herself.

"Alright let's get you to bed," I sigh softly pulling her hand from my shirt and scooping her up with ease. "I don't want to go to bed." I don't even think of humouring her knowing she could go for hours with her pointless resistance.

"I know who you are." My heart stops at such a simple sentence. What did she mean by that? Was she just talking drunkly or did she know about my alter ego? "You do?" She nods a wicked grin on her face, one that was making me overthink in this way, it looked knowing.

She doesn't elaborate as she makes her way to the stairs which just makes my worry spike, I felt like she was doing this on purpose to torture me, but I could say that about anything Mj did. She seemed to just have that sort of effect on me.

I follow after her to make sure she doesn't fall from the staircase, when we're right at the top the front door opens making my eyes widen. "Peter?" It's May, my eyes go to Mj who perks up at the voice and looks as though she's about to make her way down.

I quickly pull her to my chest and lean us back again the wall, I knew that May would be able to see us from where she was, she'd have to go up a few steps.

"Peter?"
"Y-yeah May I'm home."
"I had quite the day today, you know-"

"I'm sorry May, I'm really tired, I'm just gonna head to bed." I feel bad interrupting her but Mj keeps squirming in my arms and I really don't want May seeing her like this.

"Oh already?" Are you alright?" She asks making her way towards us making my voice raise in panic, "yes! Yeah I'm fine! I'm fine I just had a really late night last night you know, ok love you May." I rush out before pushing Mj into my room and slamming the door shut.

"Woah." She mumbles, to me or to herself I can't tell but I don't say anything. "I'm tired." I nod smiling at the sight of her rubbing at her eyes, "I know, you can sleep in my bed." I say as she stares at me, "I'll sleep on the floor." I assure her but that was not what seemed to be bothering her, "that's not fair it's your bed." Mj Watson was truly one of a kind, I don't think I'd ever meet another person like her and I don't think I'd ever want to.

"Yeah but you... it, it's fine I actually heard sleeping on the floor can be good for you." She yawns and shrugs, "if you say so weirdo, ew my shirt is sticky." I pull one of my sweatshirts from my wardrobe and throw it in her direction before glancing at her jeans and throwing a pair of my sweatpants her way too.

"Thanks Peter." She chirps as I shake my head. "Don't mention it, I'll go throw your shirt in the wash," it gave me a reason to leave and to allow her to change in peace, I also didn't like the overpowering smell of alcohol on the shirt, I didn't need May worrying that I was the one drinking.

"Mj?" I whisper knocking on my door as quietly as possible, "are you changed?" She doesn't reply, but I begin to hear sniffling which makes me worried. "Mj are you ok?" I ask cracking the door open but not entering.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice was cracking letting me know she was just trying to hide her feelings, "you can come in." When I walk in I see her say at the edge of my bed her face in her hands as her body shakes with silent sobs. I'd never seen her cry, not since we were kids and so this was shocking,

"Hey, what's up? Why are you crying?" I ask crouching beside her, "I'm not crying." She says making me nod, "ok." I say as she peaks at me from between her fingers. "I'm a horrible person." She says making me frown, "you're not."

"Don't lie to me Peter, you hate me,  flash hates me now and Gayle will hate me again when I mess up because I always mess up everything." 

"Hey I don't hate you," she looks at me properly, removing her hands from her face, "you don't?" I shake my head, "I could never hate you." I'm being honest and I hope she can tell because I never wanted her to think that I hated her, not even for a second especially not if it would make her cry, I never wanted to be the reason for her tears.

"Even when I'm annoying you?" I nod with a laugh, "not even when you're annoying me," she smiles and throws her arms around me. I blink I'm surprise before returning the hug, I don't think she'd ever hugged me before either but it was... nice.

Once she pulls away she stops a second and just looks at me, I match her look and the two of us just sit there for a moment staring into each other's eyes until I pull my head back and blink. "Flash doesn't hate you either." I say clearing my throat and looking away.

"Really? But I was so mean to him."
"What happened?" I only saw the two of them arguing over the drink that Mj ultimately spilled on herself but I didn't get to hear what they were saying.

"He was just trying to stop me from drinking, he doesn't like it when people over drink you know? And I was being stupid even though I knew I should've listened to him. I'm just sad he's leaving you know? Like Flash is important to me. He's my best friend and I thought I had feelings for him but I don't know, I just know he's someone I feel is supposed to be in my life but he's leaving, tomorrow and I ruined our last night together because I didn't want to feel the pain of losing him."

She sighs after she's done speaking and throws herself back on the bed so that she's staring up at the ceiling as her legs are hanging off the side of the bed.

"Do you think ghosts are real?" The absolute change in conversation takes me of guard, I'd never even replied to her previous words.

"Do you?" She asks glancing at me making me shrug before I lay beside her and join her at staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know,"
"I do, if I was a ghost I'd haunt people, I mean what else would you do with all that free time?"
"I don't know read some books?"

"Nerd," she snorts, "see this is why I'd haunt you, you need some excitement in your life." Her words make me scoff to myself, if only she knew how exciting my life truly was.

"Peter?" I look at her as her tone dampens, "I'm really lucky to have you in my life, thanks for taking care of me." I smile to myself knowing she wouldn't remember this tomorrow, there's no way she would've said it if she wasn't completely hammered but I find myself wishing she were sober, then it'd actually mean something.

I loved talking to Mj like this, when she had her walls down and she was being open, when she was being herself and that's why I loved speaking to her as Spider-Man, because she didn't know it was me and she was able to be herself.

So we can tell they deffo like each other but haven't realised right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 10
IN WHICH HE SAW HER AGAIN AT A WAY HE DIDN'T EXPECT. . . Well, Gwen Stacy may NOT be the Gwen Stacy he knew. [No Way Home]
142K 5.3K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
588 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"π’½π‘’π“Ž, π’½π‘’π“‡π‘œ."~ ~"𝕙𝕖π•ͺ, 𝕑𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯π•ͺ π•˜π•šπ•£π•."~ πŸ•ΈπŸ•· α΄€...
197K 4.9K 24
"Peter, how the hell are there three of you?" {In which Arya Hart falls in love with the wrong Peter} (Spiderman no way home) (Oc x peter 3!Tasm) CO...