The Daughter of Loki Laufeyso...

By Alexa_Moxley

Amelia Laufeyson is just your average human fifteen year old. Nope, she's the daughter of a goddess and the G... More

Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: Stark Tower
Chapter 3: His first name is Agent
Chapter 4: Germany
Chapter 5: Meeting Thor
Chapter 6: Fighting
Chapter 7: Locked In A Cell
Chapter 8: I understand that reference
Chapter 9: Science
Chapter 10: Boat
Chapter 11: I'm Your What?
Chapter 13: Battle: Part 1
Chapter 14 battle: part 2
Chapter 15: Goodbye
The End

Chapter 12: Attack

2.3K 64 0
By Alexa_Moxley

Amelia's Pov

I as I walked into the room, I saw that everyone was fighting, and then an explosion when off, and one of the engines got blown up, while we got thrown in every direction.
I landed on my back, and hit my head. I touched my head and felt a sticky wet substance on it. When I looked at my hand I saw blood.
"Crap!" I whispered yelled. I got up from the floor and almost falling over, I walked down a hallway. I tried to find a safe way to my room. I stumbled aimlessly through the halls, all I heard was the alarms blaring over and over. I didn't have time to see a chitauri soldier sneak up behind me and lift me on its shoulder.
"Put me down you bloody idiot!!" I yelled, as hit his back and head. But no vail. So I dropped kicked him. He dropped me and dropped to the ground holding his head in pain.
I made a run for it, I dashed down the hallway, turned right and bumped into a hard toned chest.
I looked up to see my father.
"You are coming with me." Loki demanded. I shook in fear.
"No I'm not." I said, " Help somebody!!!"
"Amelia where are you?" I heard Tony yell through my earpiece.
"Loki has me-" was all I got out before I felt a pain in the back of my head and a blur of something green and black picking me up. Then darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
9.6K 267 20
This is a fanfic of Spock and Y/N Y/L/N. Y/N Y/L/N is a different girl and I don't mean a different human girl. Her life is imperfect, she has her pr...
214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...