Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.

1.4K 66 44
By HobisKitKat

*******Namjoon's POV*******

"Please stop glaring at the back of my head," Jin said to me. "It's giving me a headache."

"How could my glaring give you a headache?" I asked him.

"Because you're giving me a death glare, obviously," he said, his tone sounding like he didn't see the point in explaining it.

"You deserve the death glare," I told him. "And you know what? I hope that it is actually giving you a headache."

"I can't help that she didn't come back," he told me, spinning around to look at me.

"You could have helped being an ass to her in the first place," I told him. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back against the headboard. Jin and I had eventually gone back to the hotel, although I made him wait a full 5 hours for Kris to come back before I finally gave up.

She wouldn't answer me, either. I called, I texted, I even sent her an e-mail. Nothing. She was ignoring me, and I was blaming Jin for all of it.

He turned around to look at me and I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"I'm sorry, Joonie," he told me, poking his plump bottom lip out in a way that had always gotten to me in the past.

It wasn't working this time, though. "You're not forgiven, Seokjin," I told him. He knew that if I was using his full name, that I was pissed.

"Joonie..." he whined at me.

"Stop it. I am not in the mood for your attempts at cuteness right now."

"Attempts at cuteness?" Jin said, standing up to glare down at me. "Two days ago, I was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. Your words, not mine. And now I just have 'attempts at cuteness'? Are you fucking kidding me Kim Namjoon? Look. I'm sorry for what happened. I have apologized a million times, but never did I think that I would lose you like this to somebody else. You've been mine for going on 9 years. I thought that this shit was for life. Clearly, I was wrong. All it takes is a pretty girl, and suddenly, I'm yesterday's trash. Well I'm not going to sit around here and suffer through that. I don't care if your phone number is on my damn wrist. I'll burn it off myself."

I watched as he stomped his foot like a 6-year-old. I tried to stop him as he stormed towards the door, but he wouldn't even look at me. I put my head in my hands. I felt like crying, and I rarely do that.

What the hell had I done? How had things gotten so screwed up with both of my soulmates so quickly?

I picked up my phone and tried to call Kris again. It went straight to voicemail. I guess after my 547 other attempts to contact her, she had finally gotten fed up.

So I called the only other person that I could think of to help me at the moment.

"Mandy. I need your help."

************************************************

*******Jimin's POV*******

"Please remind me why I let you drag me out of bed for this," Yoongi grumbled at me.

"Joon needed our help," I told him. "Something about his soulmate. Which is weird, because I thought that it was Jin."

"It is Jin," he told me. "It's just also this girl."

"So like Hobi and Jungkookie?" I ask him. "They share a soulmate?"

"Ummm..." Yoong scratched his head. "I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Hoba and Kook share a soulmate, but it seems like they're also each other's soulmates. But the way that Joon told me, made it sound like Jin is his soulmate and this Kris girl is his soulmate. He said nothing about Jin and Kris being connected in that way."

"I wonder why the soulmate bond is changing so much," I pondered out loud.

"I have no idea, cutie," he told me, making me blush. "Just so long as you're mine, that's all that matters."

"Are we going to tell them yet?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. "We found out 6 years ago, Yoongi. And they're all finding their soulmates now. I think it's time."

He sighed but nodded his head . "I agree, ChimChim. We'll let Joon get his whole thing sorted out, then we'll tell them." He lifted up my wrist where his phone number was barely visible in white marks across my skin, and kissed it. You had to look really closely to see it. It was so faint compared to other marks I had seen. The only part that you could easily see was the 13 in the middle, because I had gotten a tattoo over those numbers. I wanted the world to know that I was his. Was meant to be his. But we hadn't been able to tell anybody, yet. So it was my little rebellious way of showing it off.

"Mandy, let go of me!" I heard somebody say and looked over to the dock where the ship was.

There were two women walking down the ramp, one of them practically dragging the other one down.

"You're going to talk to them, Kristina," The one with the silvery-lavender hair said, sounding annoyed. I liked her hair. Mine was that color at one point, and I loved it. "At least one of them is your soulmate, and you're acting like a damn baby. You should be happy."

"My soulmate has another soulmate, Mandy, and he's kind of a dick," the one named Kristina replied as she tried to pull her arm out of Mandy's grasp. All she managed to do was twist her head around and make her strawberry blonde hair whip herself in the face.

"Jesus," I said under my breath to Yoongi. "Women are dramatic."

"Oh yeah, Jiminie," Yoongi said with a laugh. "You're never dramatic."

I pulled away from him and narrowed my eyes as I looked him up and down. "Excuse me?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at me and pulled me to his side again. "Stop being sassy, baby. We're on a mission."

"Why is this our job, though?" I whined at him. "She's not our soulmate. I was comfortable in bed."

"First off, you're the one that agreed to come. And Joonie needed our help, Minie," I reminded him. "He's helped us out a lot. We owe him."

"For what? Keeping you in a steady supply of ice Americanos doesn't really seem on the same level," I told him, rolling my eyes. I immediately regretted that decision. It made one of my contacts get stuck in the top of my eye. I rubbed at it, then pulled at my eyelashes to move my eyelid out so that it could slide back into place.

"You know that you wouldn't keep having that problem if you could keep your attitude in check, babe," Yoongi told me with a chuckle.

"My attitude would be fine if you would just give in and let me do whatever I want," I pointed out to him.

"That won't be happening," he told me, shooting me a glare. "You might want to invest in some glasses."

"I have nine pairs, dumbass, and you know it," I said in a huff, crossing my arms over my chest. "You picked out five of them."

"And paid for them, might I add," he reminded me. "I couldn't help it. You looked so sexy in some of them."

"Don't try to cool my attitude down with compliments, Min Yoongi."

"I wasn't," he insisted. "I was just stating a fact."

"I know how you work," I said. It took everything in me not to roll my eyes again.

The two girls finally got to us, but the one called Kristina was still fighting to get away.

"Here," Mandy said, shoving her towards us. "I'm officially making her your problem now."

"Nice to meet you, too," Yoongi says, putting an arm out to keep Kristina from falling into me.

"Sorry, I'm Mandy," she says, offering her hand to him.

"Yoongi." He gives her his hand.

Mandy shakes it, then her eyes go wide and she flips it over, looking at his ring finger. She tilts his hand around and gasps.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks her. He's trying to pull his hand away, but she's gripping it in both of hers as she stares.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I know exactly what she's looking at, and there is no possible way.

There are ten numbers in black ink around Yoongi's finger. They showed up, of course, on his 24th birthday. But there are also numbers on the same finger, on his other hand, and they are my phone number. No way in hell was this chick his other soulmate. There was no possible way. The world doesn't work like that, does it? I guess it could, since four of the other members have suddenly found their soulmates, but still. What are the chances that we all have soulmates in this one group of friends? It doesn't really seem possible.

"That's my old phone number," Mandy tells him, pointing at his finger.

"What?" Yoongi asks, his face and tone both deadpan.

"That's my phone number from about five years ago," She tells him. "I don't understand."

"Umm...five years ago, I turned 24..." Yoongi is trying to make her understand, even though the look on his face is pure confusion.

"I don't have a mark," Mandy tells him.

"Not at all?" Yoongi asks, surprised.

"No. Not at all," she says. "I got the Elixir, but then I never got a mark."

"Yoongi," I hiss at him. I know that he can see the hurt and worry on my face.

He clears his throat and turns to me. "Jiminie...It's her number."

"No," I say, shaking my head. "NO! Absolutely not. She has to be lying."

"Why would I lie about something like that?" she asks, glaring at me.

"Because he's a famous K-Pop idol," I offer. "Because he has money. Because he's hot. Because he's fucking perfect. I don't know."

"Jimin, stop, please," Yoongi tells me. "Just calm down, okay? We'll figure this out."

"He's not even that hot," Mandy says as she crosses her arms to glare between the two of us.

"What?" Yoongi and I ask at the same time.

Is this bitch out of her mind?

"There, see?" I say, motioning between them with my hand. "Aren't soulmates supposed to be instantly attracted to each other or some shit like that? It's clearly a mistake."

"I'm not attracted to anyone," Mandy says. "Ever. I mean, he's cute and all, but that's about it."

Yoongi shrugs. "It's not like I expect every person that I meet to be attracted to me."

"But if she was your soulmate, she should be," I try to remind him.

"I'm demisexual, dumbass," Mandy explains. "Soulmate or not, being attracted to somebody doesn't work that way for me." She looks at his other hand. "Who's number is the other one? Have you found them, yet?"

Yoongi looks at me to make sure that it's okay, and I nod my head. "It's his."

Mandy's eyes go wide again. "Him?" She asks, pointing at me. "He's your soulmate?"

"I'm am," I tell her. "Or one of them, apparently." I hold my wrist out to show her my marking. "It's light, but it's there."

"What's the deal with just the 13 being darker?" She asks me.

"Uhh...that part is a tattoo," I explain. "Nobody knows that we're soulmates. But I wanted to show the world that I'm his, without actually showing them."

"And people never questioned it?" She asks, looking up at me.

I shrugged. "Our fans think that it's for my birthday, which is October 13th, or our debut day, which is June 13th. I just kinda let them think what they want. Once we can tell the world, they'll know the truth. We'd appreciate it if you could keep it quiet."

"Of course," She tells me with a small smile. "We both will."

We all turn to look at Kris at the same time, but she's not there. Mandy whips around quickly, spotting her as she's just starting back up the ramp to their ship.

"Kristina Nicole!" She yells as she follows after her. "You get your coward ass back here, right now!"

"I'm not going with them," Kristina yells back.

"Stop acting like a baby!" Mandy says loudly as she catches up with her. "They're not going to bite you, they just want to talk to you."

"Why won't they just leave me alone?" Kristina whines.

Yoongi and I had followed after them and were standing behind Mandy as she talked to her.

"Because Joon-Hyung says that you're his soulmate, and it's breaking his heart that you won't talk to him," I tell her.

"Please," Yoongi says. "Just give him a chance. He's a good guy and he's just about out of his mind because you won't answer your phone. And Jin says that he feels really bad about how he acted. They're....They'll explain it all to you. I promise."

She looked at Mandy. "Will you go with me?" 

"Of course I will," Mandy told her. "I was already planning on it before you threw your little fit." 

Kristina sighs and her shoulders droop. "Fine. Take me to him. To them." 

***********************************************

A/N: So...in case you can't tell, this story has evolved along with the soulmate bond in it. I hope that you like it, but if you don't, please blame QueenieLee84 and IrishVixen. They're amazing best friends, but damn...they bossy. -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
85K 7.2K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...
109K 5K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
136K 5.4K 20
"I'm independent." Your voice sounded small in his presence. This one thought was what fueled you your whole life. You never wanted to rely on anyone...