[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 68

1.3K 50 3
By Erishi_An

Shen Kuo was startled, then changed his clothes.

    Su Muqian looked at him with worried eyes, Shen Kuo said, "It's alright." The two of them went to meet the people from the capital together.

    It was the prince next to the emperor. When he saw Shen Kuo, he knelt down on the ground: "Old slave, please greet the prince."

    Shen Kuo immediately stepped forward to help the person up and said, "Please get up." He asked to cook wine and serve tea.

    The prince said in a fair way: "Greet your concubine Shizi, my Shizi has been delicate since he was a child. He doesn't drink tea unless he is famous, and he doesn't sleep unless he is soft. Your Majesty asked me to ask questions, can you take good care of Shizi?"

    Shen Kuo is a standard prince and aristocrat, and he is also the only son of the eldest princess after losing her son.

    Only the marriage was interfered by the emperor, but the two have children, and it is happy to think about it.

    Su Muqian said, "I took care of it."

.The prince smiled: "Thank you, Concubine Shizi, I will tell the emperor this, and the emperor will be happy." He only sat on the edge of the chair, most of which were free.

    Shen Kuo didn't know where the prince came from. There were many stalls along the road to buy tea. That was his eyeliner. If there was any change, he would tell him. But no one told him for 300 miles in a row, and he had to shake off his true identity when he entered the city before someone came to report.

    The prince also said that he was going to visit the eldest princess and the little prince, and that he would go back and report to the emperor.

    Shen Kuo said: "My mother is in a bad mood recently, so you better not go."

    In a word, the prince said, "The eldest princess still has such a true temperament." He could not forget that the eldest princess even dared to clean up the queen and the prince, and sometimes even the emperor was helpless to the eldest princess.

.Anyone who dares to touch her bad head is really blind.

    Shen Kuo said: "How is the palace?"

    The prince said: "Everything is fine in the palace, but the emperor has been missing you recently, saying that you have lost a lot of fun in the palace. I heard that the little prince has been born, the emperor asked you to return to Beijing immediately." After that, he wrote the emperor's handwriting. Bring the letter.

    Usually in this case, the emperor declares the decree directly, but writing a letter seems to be more affectionate. He has always been fond of Shen Kuo like his own junior.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's not very convenient recently, the child is too young, I will go back to celebrate His Majesty's sixtieth birthday."

    The prince's smile froze on his face: "Sir, Your Majesty said that you must go back. There are also many good wines that you like. You can't do business unless you go back."

.Wang Gonggong continued to persuade: "When the old slave entered the city, he found that many people's houses here are built of stone, and everything here is incomparable to the capital!" Then he looked at Shen Kuo's expression and pondered. Every minute of his mental activity.

    Shen Kuo waved his hand and said, "I will write a letter to Your Majesty, and I will accuse myself of the crime." Then he said to Jijiu, "Take the prince down to rest, he is very tired coming here."

    "Yes." Cooking wine replied politely.

    No matter how dissatisfied the prince was, he had no choice but to cook wine. After the others left, Shen Kuo asked the dark guard to monitor the movements of the prince and the two guards at all times.

    After the prince went down, Shen Kuo immediately started writing, wrote a letter to the emperor, and then put the pen aside.

    Su Muqian was a little anxious: "Are you really going back?" .Su Muqian grew up in Mobei, and this time he came back to live in the house before he got married. He has children, his brother and male sister-in-law by his side. He can go to the military camp every three to five to feel comfortable. He almost forgot that the eldest son is from Beijing. , may not be able to be here with him all the time.

    Shen Kuo said: "You still carry a second treasure. Tuantuan is still young, so you don't have to go back. My mother is where the child is and where is she. I don't want to go back."

    If it wasn't for the sudden visit of the prince, Su Muqian would have almost forgotten the bustling capital. He grows potatoes here in Mobei, and raises cattle and sheep very well.

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo worriedly, he thought it was good, but the other party might not think so.

    Shen Kuo asked someone to prepare a table of noodles, and later invited the prince to eat, and sent him away tomorrow. .Don't let him notice this place in Mobei, there are a lot of secrets hidden here, high-yield potatoes, new equipment in the military camp, as well as prisoner of war camps, cattle and sheep fields. There is even a school.

    Now that the current situation is turbulent, the more he does, the easier it is to become a thorn in the eyes of others.

    Shen Kuo thought that he would not be able to return to Beijing in this life.

    The emperor and the prince are making a drastic reduction in the feudal lords and troops, and also suppressing the rebels, how can they separate their energy. But he happened to think of Shen Kuo, and he even sent someone here, which seemed unusual.

    When Shen Kuo was with Su Muqian, the servants would go out consciously, and they were not used to being served by others.

    After Shen Kuo made the arrangements, seeing Su Muqian still looking at him nervously, his heart softened, and then he took the initiative to lean over and touched his lips as if he was a dragonfly. Shen Kuo said with a somewhat cynical smile: "Don't worry, just send the person away tomorrow."

.There is a sentence that Su Muqian has always wanted to ask.

    Shen Kuo seemed to see Su Muqian's emotions. Said: "Okay, don't be rude. Otherwise, the cubs in the belly will laugh at your little daddy."

    One sentence calmed Su Muqian again. He said, "Do you still want to go back to the capital?"

    Although Eunuch Wang hates his words, there is one sentence that is correct, and everything here is not as good as the capital.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mobei is also very interesting." There are few merchants here, and there is nothing messy. Shen Kuo has invested a huge amount of money here, and the people of Feiyun City can live their lives now, thanks to Shen Kuo.

    Su Muqian took the initiative to get into Shen Kuo's arms and lay down quietly for a while.

    Early the next morning, Eunuch Wang left Feiyun City and returned to return with a letter from Shen Kuo. The two accompanying guards also left.

.Only then did the eldest princess know that the prince had been here yesterday, so she called Shen Kuo to her side and said, "Do you want to go back to Beijing?"

    "Mu Qian has another child and I can't leave." Shen Kuo said.

    Tuantuan is still small, and this cub is also small, so he is not at ease. But he has to go back in the future to deal with his brother.

    My brother has not erected an inscription yet, because he died at the age of three. Not even allowed to be buried in ancestral tombs, only a child's tomb can be erected.

    The eldest princess looked at Shen Kuo and said, "I have grown up a lot since I became a kiss, and my temperament has become calmer than before. If you want to do something, just do it, and my mother has always supported you."

    Shen Kuo said: "Thank you mother."

    The eldest princess said: "You don't need to say thank you to your mother."

    Shen Kuo hummed, then asked Mr. Qing to do some things, and didn't come back until late at night.

.When Shen Kuo returned to the General's Mansion, he said, "Don't disturb General Su Xiao, go and set up the study." He can deal with him anywhere.

    "Yes." The boy said respectfully.

    As soon as they returned, they saw Jijiu waiting there, and when they saw Shen Kuo, he hurried up and said, "Master Shizi, General Su Xiao made sweet soup for you."

    Shen Kuo raised his head and glanced in that direction, the room was still lit. Said: "You haven't slept yet?"

    Cooking wine nodded: "General Su Xiao said that he would wait for you to come back before going to sleep."

    Shen Kuo turned around and went directly back to the bedroom. Su Muqian was still sitting at the table. It was cold at night and he put on a dress.

    It was late at night when Shen Kuo came in, and his voice was automatically lowered, and he said, "Didn't I tell you to go to bed earlier?"

.Su Muqian did not answer Shen Kuo, but just asked someone to bring the sweet soup that Shen Kuowen had been serving: "Drink a little." These are all because he is not feeling well. Several chefs specially studied them for him. Su Muqian likes it. Specially asked someone to make a copy for Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo slept directly when he came back in the middle of the night. Seeing that Su Muqian made so many things, he took a sip, and it was really sweet. It is very comfortable to drink a bowl of warm body at night.

    Shen Kuo simply took off his coat and slept here. Shen Kuo said, "You don't have to wait for me next time. Those who don't know will think that General Su won't be able to sleep without me. Tomorrow I have something to do and just sleep in the study room."

    Su Muqian lay down beside Shen Kuo, resting on Shen Kuo's arm, when she heard her say that, she raised her head and said, "Then I'll wait for you in the study."

    "Bullshit."

    Su Muqian didn't speak.

.But he firmly grasped Shen Kuo's jacket.

    Shen Kuo's heart shook softly, and then said, "Go to sleep." It was dawn when he hugged him.

    By the time Su Muqian woke up, it was already noon. He stayed up a little late yesterday and was very tired. When he woke up, he found that there was no one around. He quickly said, "Where's Shen Kuo?"

    Cooking wine replied: "Master Shizi went out early in the morning and asked the kitchen to make Babao duck for you. You can try it."

    Su Muqian hummed. Soon the freshly prepared Babao Duck was brought up. Shen Kuo did eat this piece twice. I didn't have nausea after eating this, but I ate a lot.

    When he was sleepy again after eating, he told Jiujiu to wake him up when the prince came back.

    Booze agreed.

    When Su Muqian woke up, he found that Shen Kuo was already by his side, and said, "When did you come back?"

.Shen Kuo's voice was gentle: "Looking at your sleeping fragrance, I didn't want to wake you up."

    Shen Kuo has been busy for half a month, leaving early and returning late every day. Su Muqian didn't know what he was doing. But since Su Muqian waited for him every night, he came back a little earlier.

    Later, it became normal. After cutting the ribbon for the academy to open, I took Zhan Zhan over to listen. He doesn't go out much anymore, and plays with the group every day, even the eldest princess can't stand it.

    At this time, the capital sent someone to invite the prince to go back, but Shen Kuo refused.

    The reason is: the child is still young and cannot be carried away. General Su is still pregnant.

    The eldest princess was a little angry when she heard about this. How long has the prince gone, and sent to invite him again? You have to write a letter to scold the emperor.

    He was stopped by Shen Kuo and said, "Probably my uncle misses me."

.The eldest princess snorted: "It is estimated that no one has punished the prince. This time the prince is restored, and half of the important officials in the court support the prince." The emperor was also very conscious of crisis. It's a pity that there are several princes under his knees.

    I don't know what the emperor rushed to, and later drafted a girl into the palace, expanding a lot of people, but there has been no new children. The prince's family is the only one.

    The eldest princess has been operating in the palace for many years, so naturally she has some eyeliner, and she is angry that the emperor let her go to Mount Wutai to pray for blessings for no reason. The emperor's heart is the most unpredictable. Now the emperor is half empty, and the prince is in power. Internal and external troubles Even people like the princess who don't understand officialdom know that they shouldn't mix the water at this moment.

    If the emperor still remembered his old relationship and rejected him for the first time, he should retreat in spite of the difficulties. It came a second time.

    More and more worrying, the environment in the capital is far worse than they thought!

.Shen Kuo didn't say this for two days, and the third batch called by the emperor arrived, and he also brought the imperial edict to tell the prince to return to Beijing immediately.

    Shen Kuo received the decree, and General Su Xiao wanted to pack up and go back with him.

    Shen Kuo said: "I'll go back first. You help me take care of Tuan Tuan here, I just go back to do some things, and come back to you when things are over there. Tuan Tuan is so small, I can't stand the wind and sleep."

    Su Muqian was stunned, the two never separated.

    Shen Kuo went back like this, I don't know when the two will be able to meet again.

    Su Muqian didn't say anything. It would take two months to go to the capital. After arriving in the capital, I was afraid that I would not see anyone for a long time.

    Shen Kuo saw that General Su Xiao was a little uncomfortable, and said easily: "Be good."

    Su Muqian really can't leave right now, he can't give up Tuantuan, and the eldest princess will not return to Beijing. .My brother is in the camp, there are many things in Feiyun City that need to be dealt with, and some things that Shen Kuo left behind also need someone who is in charge.

    Shen Kuo could only go back to Beijing alone.

    Su Muqian didn't cry: "Let me help you pack up." The voice was very soft.

    Shen Kuo took his hand and said, "No, sit with me for a while."

    Su Muqian said, "Take it away, cook." He knew that Shen Kuo would rather not eat if he didn't have any delicious food. I used to laugh at him as noble, but now I am worried that he will not be able to eat.

    Shen Kuo said: "No." Now those chefs are still helping Su Muqian make candied fruit. They also developed a kind of sour and spicy preserved fruit specially for General Su's taste.

    No one could eat it except Su Muqian. But Su Muqian liked it so much that he could eat a small jar while reading the book of war.

.Shen Kuo smiled and said, "Let him cook for you well, after all, you are two people now."

    Different from the big fanfare when he came, he had less than a carload of luggage when he left, and brought a few guards with him, but none of the servants. After packing up, he left with the father-in-law who came to pass the order.

    The eldest princess said she wanted to go back with him, but was persuaded by Shen Kuo. It just so happened that the eldest princess couldn't let go of Tuantuan, Zhan Zhan and the one in Su Muqian's belly!

    Although there was a lot of reluctance in his heart, General Su Xiao stayed. When the eldest princess sent Shen Kuo off, her heart was broken from crying. Never cried like this. Shen Kuo said: "Mother, help me take care of Mu Qian and the child, my son is very grateful."

    The eldest princess had to be supported by two people to barely stand. Thousands of words were gathered in her throat, and finally she said with a crying voice: "Don't worry."

.Shen Kuo smiled, and then looked at Su Muqian, who was indeed the prestige general of the Su family. Whenever he stood there, he stood tall and straight like a flag. Shen Kuo waved at him. Only then did they leave Feiyun City.

    Shen Kuo was a nobleman of the king and grandson, and he grew up in the court since childhood. The empress dowager is a pro-grandmother, the emperor is a pro-uncle, his father is the champion, and his mother is a princess. He is not small.

    The eunuch father-in-law was also tossed a lot.

    They all felt that this errand was hard work, but they had to endure it. The decision made by the top slaps his head, and the people below will do it.

    Shiziye's family is harmonious, and he has to break up and return to Beijing, so it's no wonder that people have grievances.

    A month passed in a flash. Shen Kuo's dark guard came to report, and the young father-in-law who was quick to drive the year specially came to find father-in-law Su. It looks like there is a secret report.

.At this time, Eunuch Su came and knocked on the door in a decent manner.

    Shen Kuo let them in.

    Eunuch Su has been tormented by Shen Kuo this month, and he can't help but feel resentment in his heart, but as an eunuch, he is very patient, and when he sees Shen Kuo, he smiles three-dimensionally: "Master Shi, I'll take you on your way." After speaking, he took out a Seal the yellow ciphertext.

    Eunuch Su said, "Don't blame me for the will of His Royal Highness..."

    The prince knew that the emperor asked Shen Kuo to go back to check and balance him, but he didn't want to. He was the future heir, and he had the support of more than half of the ministers. His position in the capital was unshakable.

    Shen Kuo said: "Prince is so courageous. He wants to move me too."

    Eunuch Su said, "There's nothing you can do about that." After saying that, she clapped her hands, only to find that the guards outside were all killed by Eunuch Su's people.

.Then, with an order, these people broke into the door, and the six Dark Guards beside Shen Kuo also appeared.

    Eunuch Su did not expect the dark guard level. Then he frowned and said, "Kill."

    Soon these people were fighting.

    These dark guards have been bred and learned from childhood, all of which are killer moves, and the guards are not opponents at all. But the other party kept rushing in as if they couldn't finish killing them.

    Several dark guards wanted to protect Shen Kuo to escape, but were surrounded by circles, unable to move an inch.

    Eunuch Su was not worried at all, as the so-called random punches killed the old master. There are so many people here, no matter how much he is capable, it will not help.

    What Su Gonggong has is time to grind with him.

    At this moment, a voice came from outside, and another group of people rushed in. At first, Eunuch Su thought he belonged to him, but as soon as the group came in, they were very cold: "The daring thief dares to kidnap the prince and kill him.With an order, the room was filled with blood.

    Eunuch Su looked at Shen Kuo, only to find that from the time he came in until now, Shen Kuo has not been flustered at all. As if it had been expected.

    Seeing that Eunuch Su's people lost to the next generation, Eunuch Su panicked completely. The defeat was already decided, how could he run away, and Eunuch Su also died under the chaos of the sword soon.

    The house was full of corpses, bloody. The person who came hurriedly invited Shizi out. Said: "The little ones are late, and I hope that the prince will forgive you. Our master is waiting for you."

    Shen Kuo said: "Let's go, I may not have seen him for a long time."

    The little bosses who came here admired him and said that the eldest son was a scoundrel, just a weak scholar. He didn't even frown when he saw such a scene. Sure enough, someone who can marry General Su Xiao is not an ordinary person.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.8K 14
wanted to rewrite, maybe change a few things.
333 114 30
Elisa Roselyn von Heist a young witch in the face of all her sorrows seeks nothing more than her freedom. She moves out of a pan into fire as she is...
137K 7.3K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.2K 69 12
When Kageyama develops the hanahaki disease, he seeks advice from others who also have it to try to confess to the orange haired spiker. Will he be a...