[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 67

1.2K 47 5
By Erishi_An

When they entered the library, there were only a few teachers in the huge library, three children around the age of five, who followed the teachers to study sentence by sentence.

    The child's voice was very clear, Zhan Zhan wanted to hide behind Su Muqian, but was carried to the front.

    General Su was handsome, handsome, dignified and noble, and Zhan Zhan was still a Hun child, which immediately attracted the attention of the teacher.

    Mr. Bai came out and said, "But the prince?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm just here, come and walk around when I have nothing to do, so I won't disturb you guys."

    Mr. Bai said: "Don't bother, these children, just run here if they have nothing to do. The school hasn't officially started yet, and my disciples have nothing to do. I just came here to teach them how to read poetry. These children are quite fond of them. Learned."

.Shen Kuo nodded, Feiyun City has been living a precarious life in recent years, and there is no library at all. This library is the first one in the area. Many people want to send their children over to study.

    Mr. Bai said: "The admissions article has been written. All the six-to-sixteen-year-old children in the city can come as long as they want to study. There are four classes. Three Mongolian classes and one imperial examination class."

    Shen Kuo nodded, and then came here to take a look. The library is also newly built, not only the library, but also the accommodation. Another recruited Mr. Prison, the environment is okay.

    Shen Kuo said: "Is there anything else missing? You can raise any difficulties. I'll help you solve them."

    Mr. Bai knew that Shen Kuo was the master of his friend Mr. Qing, and he was always nervous to contact him. He didn't expect that Shen Kuo's identity was so high, but he didn't have any airs. .Said: "There is no shortage of other things!" The pen, ink, paper, inkstone, and daily necessities are all ready here. Just waiting for the new gentlemen to come.

    Shen Kuo then dragged Zhan Zhan, who had been hiding behind him, to the front and said, "Although this child is young, can he come and listen to the class?"

    Zhan Zhan's little face was about to cry, hugging Shen Kuo's thigh, refusing to let go.

    Mr. Bai said: "The young master is smart at first glance, and you can listen in."

    Su Muqian said by the side, "If he doesn't obey, just beat him up. You're welcome."

    Mr. Bai said: "My disciples are very gentle. Then when the school officially starts, send the young master over."

    "Okay." In a few words, his whereabouts were finalized, and the little guy was languid.

.Shen Kuo and Su Muqian walked around here, and Zhan Zhan fell asleep when they went back, and it was rarely so quiet. When he arrived at the General's Mansion, Shen Kuo carried him back to the house.

    Then I went to the eldest princess to say hello. Tuantuan is now being held by the eldest princess's side, but the little guy is extraordinarily clinging to Shen Kuo, and every time he sees it, he has to snort a few times. The little boy laughed when he was hugged. The eldest princess was a little sour: "Coaxing you every day, I can't catch up with your father for a hug."

    Shen Kuo adjusted his son's posture, Tuan Tuan's little head just rested on his shoulder, the white and tender little boy's face was chubby, and he wanted to kiss him when he saw it.

    Hearing the eldest princess saying this, Shen Kuo was also a little proud, and said, "After all, he is his own son."

    The eldest princess snorted, and even the female officials around her said that the eldest princess was in a better mood than before when she came to Mobei.

.Shen Kuo said: "The materials have been shipped from the palace, and it can be built on a good day." For her mother's palace. Shen Kuo took out most of his worth. Gold bricks, glazed tiles, eaves with dragon heads, ridges of divine beasts, and even beams and woods are the best nanmu.

    Even if there are drawings, it will take at least a year and a half to build.

    The eldest princess said, "I didn't hurt my son in vain."

    Seeing that since he left the capital, Shen Kuo has become like an elegant bamboo, and gradually he has become more and more like when he was in the capital.

    The eldest princess looked at Shen Kuo, and said with infinite emotion in her eyes: "If only your brother was alive, it would be great." After speaking, she immediately closed her mouth and said, "Well, what am I doing with this!"

    When the eldest princess mentioned this thought, she said: "It's time, and the nurse is still waiting to feed Tuantuan. . . Go back and rest for a while, I don't know what you are busy with, you have lost a lot of weight. "

    Shen Kuo handed the group over to the nanny, and said, "Then I'll come to my mother's place to eat at night."

    One sentence made the princess laugh again.

    The two of them went back to the house and were indeed a little tired. The two of them lay on the bed to rest, Shen Kuo didn't sleep, they hugged Su Muqian in his arms, and put one hand on his stomach gently. There is no movement. Said: "I don't know if we can be a good brother."

    Su Muqian smiled: "He still has to drink milk, who's to say that." Er Bao was not good-natured. Since the discovery of Er Bao, Su Muqian has always had no appetite.

    Disgusting if you don't eat right. Shen Kuo changed several cooks to cook for him, but it was still useless.

.General Su is in good health, otherwise he wouldn't be able to hold this picky second treasure in his stomach.

    Shen Kuo said: "Sleep for a while."

    Su Muqian said: "You hugged too tightly." He rubbed outside. Then he adjusted his posture before falling asleep.

    Shen Kuo didn't sleep, but after a while his breathing became heavy. He hadn't dreamed for a long time, and this time he did it again.

    Previous dreams always predict the future. But this dream is very special. When I saw his mother when he was young, the three-year-old child he was holding should be his brother!

    Every time the eldest princess mentioned her eldest son, she couldn't hold back her tears, and the concubine also secretly wrote a sacrificial text in the study. His death left them both unable to heal.

    The three-year-old brother in the dream was also a handsome little man. Has the same smile as him. .In the palace, he ran into the adultery between the emperor's uncle and the former emperor's concubine in the rockery, and was broken by his brother.

    Shen Kuo wanted to see clearly, but the dream seemed to be shattered all at once, and he could only vaguely see him being retreated into the lake. Struggling, but no one to help.

    The bloodlines are connected, and Shen Kuo is like a nightmare. He wants to scream but makes a sound, and wants to go through a layer of fog. He could only watch helplessly as he struggled for a long time and finally sank, and no one was salvaged.

    All the people in the palace began to search until the body surfaced.

    "Shen Kuo, Shen Kuo..." Su Muqian's voice was distant like a voice from the sky.

    After a while, Shen Kuo regained control of his body. Opening his eyes, Su Muqian sat anxiously beside him.

    Shen Kuo moved, and the beads of sweat on his body rolled down.

    Su Muqian said, "You scared me to death just now.It must have been a nightmare, he was sweating profusely and stiff, his face pale. Su Muqian took his hand without the slightest warmth.

    Shen Kuo's heart was turbulent, seeing Su Muqian unable to say a word. The eldest princess has hated the queen and the prince for so many years, but she doesn't know that the one who really killed her son was the emperor.

    At this time, Chu Yan had something important to pass on, and Chu Yan said: "Just now, someone from the Yamen said that there is a justice from the capital coming to the general's residence, and he will report in advance."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.1K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...
367K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
46.4K 2.2K 123
Short Title:TOSW Alternate Title:这个omega甜又野Status:Completed Author:Mò Lǐ Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/this-omega-is-sweet-and-wild/ Li Cheng is an o...
80.8K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...