[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 61

1.4K 58 10
By Erishi_An

Shen Kuo called the doctor, and the doctor watched for a long time and congratulated, "General Su Xiao is here."

    Both of them were a little confused, but Shen Kuo was the first to react and said with a smile: "Okay, there is a reward!"

    The doctor knew that the eldest son had always been generous, and left with great gratitude.

    Shen Kuo looked at Su Muqian and said, "In the future, be careful about everything." His eyes were full of smiles.

    Su Muqian didn't expect to have the second treasure so soon.

    Shen Kuo lowered his head and kissed Su Muqian's forehead, and took the opportunity to completely embrace Su Xiao General who had not yet reacted.

    "Tuantuan can be a big brother, haha..." He was still a baby.

    Su Muqian leaned on his shoulder and lay down quietly for a while, which was strange. The aura on Shizi's body seemed to be able to resist the taste of the food.

.Shen Kuo knew that he was not feeling well, so he ordered the food to be removed. To accompany him to bed for a while.

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo and said, "Aren't you going to eat?"

    "Not hungry."

    Su Muqian touched his flat belly. This little brat came very quickly. He hadn't thought of asking for the second treasure so early, but the difference between the two children was not big, and it was not bad to grow up together.

    Su Muqian fell asleep after thinking about it.

    When the hour came, the nanny brought Tuantuan over. Tuantuan looks better than when she was born. Those big eyes always smile when they look at anyone, but the family's favorite is Daddy Shen Kuo. Every time he is hugged by Shen Kuo, he kicks his legs happily.

    Shen Kuo hugged his son and kissed him, the little guy was fragrant and snorted twice.

.Shen Kuo whispered beside his son's soft ears: "Be quiet, little daddy is still sleeping."

    The one in his arms was obviously still a little baby, but he seemed to understand Shen Kuo's words, and then he stopped humming.

    Shen Kuo put the cub on the bed. The little guy looked at Shen Kuo, and then tried his best to look up at his little daddy.

    Shen Kuo knew what his son meant, and hugged the little brat beside Su Muqian. The little guy felt Su Muqian's breath, he had just slept, but he fell asleep again.

    Shen Kuo saw how interesting they were sleeping on the bed, picked up the pen, and wanted to make a painting for them.

    Just rolled out the paper. I heard someone outside call Shen Kuo out.

    Su Muqian was also awakened by the sound, and when he opened his eyes, he heard a soft voice, and after taking a closer look at the music, he lifted Xiao Tuan Tuan up and said, "How come Tuantuan came here."

.Shen Kuo said, "Just now, my son was looking for you." He said again, "I'll go out first, you guys are playing in the house!"

    "Hum." Tuantuan yawned before waking up, then pouted, but instead of crying, he just looked at it with his big eyes, and the person watching it felt guilty.

    Su Muqian hurriedly put his son on the bed and let him lie down, and Shen Kuo, who didn't care about going out to do errands, was still thinking about how to tell the little brat that he wanted to be a big brother!

    It was the first time for Su Muqian to face many things after getting married. The General's Mansion is a monk's temple, and he doesn't know who to talk to about many things, so he can only find out on his own.

    After Shen Kuo came out, he received a message from a dark guard, and he was startled after only reading a few lines. The eldest princess mainly came to Mobei. And it's been two months since we left, and it's almost here.

.It is estimated that the eldest princess asked someone to block the news and wanted to surprise Shen Kuo, but she was only shocked.

    Shen Kuo knew that his mother had been pampered since she was a child, and she was particular about the water she drank. Not to mention the residence, they are all at the level of the palace. For the eldest princess, a place like the General's Mansion is almost like a pigeon cage.

    Where to live has become a problem. After searching all over the county, there is no place where the eldest princess can stay.

    The family is rich. For example, in Shen Kuo's books, there are design drawings of the former palace, how to build it, and what kind of materials are written on it. Just follow the steps to build the palace.

    This kind of thing is handed down from aristocratic families, and it is all written by famous teachers.

    Shen Kuo immediately pulled out a blueprint and asked the people below to immediately summon the artisans from the whole city to go nearby to purchase precious gold bricks, nanmu and other materials.

.The eldest princess was surprised, but Shen Kuo was so anxious.

    Shen Kuo specially wrote letters to the county magistrate and General Su. When the eldest princess arrived at their fief, they all had to know it and make arrangements in advance.

    The eldest princess is the daughter of the previous emperor and the younger sister of the current emperor. She has an extremely noble status. As soon as these two people in power heard about it, they immediately put down all their official duties and came here.

    I want to inquire about the princess' preferences in advance, so as not to make mistakes in details when picking up people.

    Shen Kuo told them something.

    The county magistrate knew that Shen Kuo was looking for someone to renovate the palace, and he chose a suburb surrounded by mountains and rivers, not far from the general's mansion. Gaizao for half a year: "Where does the eldest princess come to live?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I didn't think about it."

.General Su said: "Otherwise, I'll live in the General's Mansion. I can live in the barracks." He gave up the main seat.

    Shen Kuo said: "No, the guest is as the host will, just clean up the side hall and get a room." Now I hope that Xiao Tuantuan can coax his squeamish grandma.

    General Su wanted to persuade him again, because he didn't come back often anyway. If I want the princess to live more comfortably, firstly, the princess has a noble status, and secondly, the princess is Su Muqian's mother-in-law and a serious elder.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's really not necessary." If someone with a heart knows about it, the princess must be impeached again.

    Seeing that Shen Kuo insisted, General Su stopped persuading him, and Shen Kuo immediately asked someone to clean up the room in the side hall. All the tables, chairs, benches, antiques, and screens that were brought out of the house were taken out and arranged carefully.

    It soon changed its appearance.

.Although the house is still the original house, there is a kind of elegance everywhere.

    Everywhere shows everyone's intentions, and even the ground is covered with Persian carpets that are hard to find.

    When I cleaned it up, it was actually ten times better than Shen Kuo's room.

    Su Muqian also knew about such a big movement at home, and he was also a little nervous.

    The eldest princess has fought with the queen and cursed the prince. Beautiful and fierce.

    Shen Kuo said: "My mother must like Tuantuan and Zhanzhan when she sees them."

    I heard that there are big people coming to the county, and the shops and streets have been cleaned from beginning to end.

    The common people have never seen this world, and they don't know which big man is coming, and they are all talking about it.

.Five days later, the eldest princess' carriage arrived at Feiyun City, with General Su personally escorting, and the county magistrate stood there with Shen Kuo's guards in the morning.

    Su Muqian and Shen Kuo sat in the carriage. The eldest princess is still bright and beautiful after walking for a long time, but at this moment she is holding Tuantuan and refuses to let go.

    Now that I have Tuantuan, I haven't even looked at my own son. Wholeheartedly teasing the little grandson. Said: "This child is really likable!"

    "Mother, Mu Qian has it again."

    When the eldest princess heard this, she looked away from the child, put the child in Shen Kuo, took Su Muqian's hand and said, "Really?" Then she said, "I didn't catch up when Tuantuan was born. I must be there next time."

    The eldest princess said to Su Muqian, "Your parents are gone, and I will be your mother in the future."

    Su Muqian hummed, not good.

.When she arrived in the county, she listened to the county magistrate's greetings, and the eldest princess asked the female officials around her to deal with it, and then followed them to the general's mansion.

    The General's Mansion hadn't been cleaned up so thoroughly for many years. The eldest princess got out of the car and was taken to the side hall, but she didn't say anything. Shen Kuo also showed a Xiongnu child he adopted to the princess, saying that it was already his godson.

    The eldest princess replied with a smile. When she saw Zhan Zhan, her face was a little unnatural. The eldest princess called someone down. Only General Su, Su Muqian and Shen Kuo were left in the room. Then Zhan Zhan came over and touched them. Touching his bones and bones, and then pouring some water on the little guy's eyebrows, everyone saw a red lotus flower on Zhan Zhan's brows.

    When the water dries, it disappears!

    They have raised Zhan Zhan for so long, and they don't even know that there is still a mark on Zhan Zhan's forehead. The eldest princess then asked someone to take Zhan Zhan down.

.There was only herself in the house, and the eldest princess said: "Where did you get this child, this is the descendant of the Xiongnu royal family."

    Then the eldest princess said that in those days they fought frequently with the Huns, and after the surrender of the Huns, they sent people from the Huns as protons. When he encountered water, he had a lotus symbol on his head, which is said to have been painted with herbal juice when he was a child. , disappears after the age of eighteen.

    The herbs used to paint the forehead are precious and rare, and only the pure royal family will be marked.

    Everyone was shocked by the amount of information in one sentence from the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess said: "I just saw the child's extraordinary bearing, very much like the Xiongnu proton thirty years ago, but I didn't expect it to be true."

    Not only that, the eldest princess also brought three major news, the crown prince was reinstated again, the emperor had no money in the treasury, and the emperor was cutting down the vassal, reducing the strength of the capital. Every major family in the capital has the intention of treason. .Overseas did not pay tribute this year, and the envoy still intends to provoke and send troops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 165 93
Author: 龙柒 Status in COO 91 chapters + 14 extras (Completed) Description With so many people in the entertainment industry, the most unpleasant thing...
85.6K 2K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
216K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
297K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong