[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 45

1.7K 69 2
By Erishi_An

Shen Kuo watched Mr. Qing's two direct sons sort seeds in the store. There were two traditional Chinese medicine cabinets in the store, with catalogues of various types of seeds posted on them.

    Since this food exchange activity, more than 200 kinds of food have been collected in a short period of time, including food, vegetables, fruit trees and even some medicinal materials.

    These days, the Zhang brothers go to the fields during the day and come here to transcribe at night. The eyes they look at these seeds are no less than the peerless beauty.

    They picked up the Agricultural Classics and the Compendium of Herbs and other books again.

    The two brothers were not good at words, but they excitedly told Shen Kuo that there were both farmland cultivation and seed warehouses here, which was the temple of their dreams.

    Shen Kuo bought a huge house with a yard here, which can be used as a warehouse. The food mobilized from three places is gathering here.

.Soon more than 10,000 catties of grain were stacked in the warehouse, plus the previous 2,000 catties of coarse grains were stored here.

    Posted a notice to recruit local people.

    All of a sudden it caused a great sensation in the crowd.

    Eighty catties of grain a month are asked to farm, and the villagers are a little unbelievable. There are not many people here who are engaged in farming. It is not easy to grow grain in the cold area. for chewing.

    Looking at the news of 80 catties of coarse grains in a month, I am a little suspicious.

    If a firm really wants to bully the common people, it can only admit it.

    According to the old man in the family, some people used to pay a high price to organize a labor team. They said that they would go to the Xiongnu to dig gold mines, and the promise was better, and they would bring back at least five taels of silver a year. .When a large number of people went there, only two or three people came back, saying that they lied to them to work. With iron chains and shackles, he was exhausted until he died.

    With this kind of foreshadowing, everyone was excited and hesitant.

    Mr. Qing is not in a hurry.

    A lot of people gathered outside, and they didn't even dare to enter the store to ask.

    Finally a strong man came in, and there was a commotion in the crowd.

    "You work for food?"

    Both Shen Kuo and Mr. Qing looked up and saw that this man was tall, but he looked like a native of the Central Plains, but his eyes were blue.

    Mr. Qing said: "Yes, 80 catties of coarse grains a month, and a meal at noon." After speaking, he said, "Are you good at farming?"

    The strong man said, "My name is Zhang Bajin. I have never been on the ground before, but I am very strong."

.Mr. Qing was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect this person to be so straightforward. He was the first time a literate person had come into contact with such a person.

    Shen Kuo said by the side: "The work is dirty and tiring, can you do it?"

    Zhang Bajin said: "Just give food."

    Shen Kuo nodded towards Mr. Qing.

    Mr. Qing saw that his physique was very strong. Compared with the thinness of other ordinary people, he felt that he was able to work, and said, "Alright, let's make a handprint here!"

    Mr. Qing came from the capital, and he wrote the documents according to the way of the capital. He wrote clearly about the treatment and so on. Considering that the people on their side would not be able to sign, he would sign it. In triplicate, one is placed at the entrance of the yamen for the record.

    Zhang Bajin was a little hesitant to press the handprint, but he couldn't help but think too much, and then pressed it in a rather tragic way. .After pressing, he said, "Master, my mother is seriously ill and urgently needs food to save her life. Can you give me three catties of food first?"

    Zhang Bajin was illiterate, and he didn't know what was written on the papers. If it wasn't for the fact that his mother was really hungry and couldn't bear it, he wouldn't have rashly come out to sign here.

    Shen Kuo said: "You are so strong, your mother will faint from hunger?"

    Although Zhang Bajin is reckless, he can see that if Shen Kuo hadn't spoken just now, he would not have been hired. He is a little more grateful to Shen Kuo, and he is simple-minded and only thinks that he is a good-looking boy. , are good people.

    Zhang Bajin scratched his head a little embarrassedly and said, "I haven't eaten for two days." He can handle it, but his mother can't.

    Mr. Qing said, "I'll lend you twenty catties of grain first, and come to me early tomorrow to wait for work."

    There was some surprise in Zhang Bajin's eyes. .He didn't dare to ask for more, he only said three pounds, but he didn't expect the other party to be so arrogant. Said: "Thank you."

    Mr. Qing then asked his disciples to weigh them out.

    Zhang Bajin opened the sack and saw that the grains inside were all the new grains of the year and still exuded the fragrance of grains. I don't know how to be grateful. After holding it for a long time, his face turned red.

    Shen Kuo said: "Go back, have a good meal, and have the strength to work tomorrow."

    Zhang Bajin bowed, and then went home with a grain bag to cook porridge for his mother. Who would have guessed that he would be surrounded by people as soon as he went out. They couldn't hear it clearly outside, and wanted to know what they said.

    As soon as I heard that not only eight catties of grain, but also meals at noon, people borrow a small bag of grain before they go. Where can I find such a kind owner?

    Being stimulated by Zhang Bajin, other people came in and wanted to get this job.

.Mr. Qing has been helping Shen Kuo take care of things, and he has a good selection of people. Do not cheat or cheat, no matter how eloquent you are.

    Soon ten people were recruited, and they stopped recruiting.

    Shen Kuo stayed until night and went back. It was already dark, and as soon as he went back, he saw that the food in the room was cold.

    Shen Kuo's heart softened, and he said to Su Muqian, "Didn't you agree that you don't have to wait for me to go home to eat in the future?"

    Su Muqian said, "I'm not hungry if I don't wait for you!"

    Lanting and Jijiu, who were next to them, dared not speak. Shen Kuo said: "I'm hungry, let's warm up the food."

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Su Muqian also ate some. After eating, he lowered his head and looked at his stomach curiously. After feeling it for a while, he said, "It seems like I got kicked just now."

.When Shen Kuo heard this, a smile appeared on his face: "Then I have to be educated, how can I kick the little daddy."

    Su Muqian's ears were a little hot: "Don't say it."

    Shen Kuo said: "Do you know that you are facing the child now?"

    Su Muqian said, "No."

    Shen Kuo was afraid that he would be tired, so he let him rest early, and before falling asleep, he said, "If he kicks you again. Would you let me touch it?"

    Su Muqian closed his eyes in embarrassment and ignored him.

    The next day, Shen Kuo went to the seed exchange shop as usual. Those who came to sign up yesterday were all pulled away by carriages and went to the fields.

    They packed lunch, but they haven't found a cook yet. It was sent by Mr. Qing's disciple who bought the cake on the street.

    When Mr. Qing's disciples came back, Shen Kuo asked about the current situation over there, wondering if those people were taking care of them.

.Mr. Qing's disciple smiled and said, "Mr. Zhang has praised my teacher, saying that he didn't know where he hired these people, all rushing to work, especially Zhang Bajin who can hold three of them."

    Mr. Qing said with a smile: "The credit is not mine, but the brilliant eyes of the eldest son. I heard that Zhang Bajin's figure, General Su's people are still interested in him, and hope that he will join the army, if he doesn't care about his old mother at home, Maybe we will go to the barracks to go ahead, we can be regarded as a leak."

    Shen Kuo said: "So it is!"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 178 13
13 year old Mackenzie's life shifted after her brothers moved to LA. In response Mackenzie changed she started acting out. Her parents tried everythi...
81K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
2.2K 69 12
When Kageyama develops the hanahaki disease, he seeks advice from others who also have it to try to confess to the orange haired spiker. Will he be a...
367K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...