[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 19

2K 78 1
By Erishi_An

Lu Qing felt that others might not like to hear this, and said, "Tomorrow, let's go horseback riding together."

    Shen Kuo looked at him and said, "Actually, you don't have to feel wronged yourself." I heard the eldest princess say that the queen was a talented woman in the capital before she left the court, but now she has become a woman full of scheming.

    But Lu Qing said, "Don't talk about that." Turning his face to look at the weather outside, he said, "It's getting late, I'll go back first." Then he said to General Su Xiao, "If you don't disturb me, I will I'll find you a piece tomorrow."

    Su Muqian nodded.

    Only then did Lu Qing show his first smile tonight. He smiled softly and delicately, much better than frowning.

    When he left, Shen Kuo said: "I guess I came to visit you. We played well when we were young, but as we got older, it became inconvenient."

.Su Muqian said: "It's still your capital that pays more attention. In our Mobei, brother is the pillar of the family."

    Su Muqian had a very bad impression of the prince. The last time he wanted to contact his brother through him, he never saw anyone again after being rejected.

    Realistic and calculated. Although Su Muqian met Lu Qing for the first time, he always felt that it was a pity for such a gentle and elegant boy to give such a person. Su Muqian came up with an idea: "If he says that he has a sweetheart, the crown prince will not want it."

    Shen Kuo looked at General Su Xiaocheng's heart, smiled lightly, and said, "You are still pure. In the noble family, there are a few people who can rely on their hearts." Just like his status and honor, the eldest princess is still very used to it. If a child is married, he can't help but call the shots.

    What's more, others have no right to speak.

    Shen Kuo said: "I'll ask someone to inquire about it.He has a wide network of people, and if he wants to do something, he has to take advantage of the imperial edict.

    Su Muqian said, "If you find out anything, tell me." He didn't have any news channels in the capital, so he was too closed, so he also paid attention to this matter.

    Shen Kuo agreed.

    Then he went out and ordered.

    Lanting came in to serve, the palace was cleaned in advance, and some silver charcoal basins were placed outside, and the room was warm.

    As soon as the prince left, Su Muqian was bored and talked to Lan Ting. Said: "Before I came out today, what was so strange in the mansion." Although he got up late, he still observed it.

    Lan Ting glanced at Su Muqian and said, "The concubine is taking a concubine."

    "Ah?" Su Muqian had only met the titular father-in-law a few times. All I remember is a middle-aged man with a zhilanyushu.

.Su Muqian said, "Who is the other party?"

    The eldest princess is quite strong, thinking that according to the princess' personality, he will not be allowed to act like this.

    Lan Ting said: "I met the concubine outside, and I heard that he is a relative of a scholar from a poor family. He is from a small family."

    Lan Ting looked at Su Muqian a little bored, and hurriedly told him: "I heard that this woman has to marry, not to mention, our concubine was also born in the number one scholar, and looks good. Even if you don't have such a distinguished status, others are also willing."

    Su Muqian was a little surprised that his parents only had each other, not only his parents, but even his grandfathers didn't have concubines. That's what their family is like.

    It is very unaccustomed to marry into the capital.

    I don't know what will happen to Shen Kuo in the future? .Su Muqian said to them, "What's the relationship between the eldest son and father and mother?"

    Lan Ting said: "Master Shizi was raised by the eldest princess since he was a child, and he has little contact with the concubine, but they get along very well. Both the old lady and the empress dowager like him very much.

    Su Muqian nodded.

    After a while, Shen Kuo came back from the outside and waved Lan Ting and Chu Yan away, and there were only two people in the room.

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm afraid that the emperor is also interested in this marriage. This time Lu Qing can accompany the car, it is the emperor's hand-picked."

    Su Muqian was a little angry. On the one hand, he was angry with him for making his own decisions, but on the other hand, he felt a kind of anger: "What's wrong with the emperor, he doesn't even care what his son is like, why should he be so scornful of other people's life events? Order mandarin ducks and let others be grateful. How can there be such a reason!"

    Shen Kuo said: "Yes.The king was fine before. But when people reach middle age, they are stubborn and always want to play with people.

    Su Muqian said: "This kind of person is not worthy of being the emperor."

    Shen Kuo said: "It's good to say these words in the room."

    Su Muqian didn't speak anymore, but the frequency of his breathing was still irritating.

    Shen Kuo didn't expect that this matter had the support of the emperor, so it was a lot more difficult to handle.

    Su Muqian's anger was quick, and he was also quick to relieve his anger, and said, "Do you know that the concubine has taken a concubine?"

    "I know, I even gave a gift!"

    Su Muqian was surprised: "Aren't you afraid your mother will get angry?"

    Shen Kuo said: "My mother also gave gifts. My father only needs to be happy, he is also very bitter."

    It was the first time that Su Muqian heard such a statement. .He wanted to ask, but Shen Kuo had already started to unbutton the collar of his shirt and took off the jacket outside.

    Su Muqian suddenly became vigilant: "Why are you taking off your clothes?"

    Shen Kuo said: "It's getting late, rest early."

    Except for the wedding day, the two have never been together again, although the contact on weekdays is okay. But it was the first time to say sleep together.

    Shen Kuo looked at General Su, like a little cheetah, his hair was about to explode. He couldn't hold back and smiled: "Go to sleep, you have to get up early tomorrow. Besides, you are pregnant, what else can I do? ?"

    Su Muqian's eyes widened, "Bullshit." Looking at Shen Kuo and ignoring him, he lay down. Su Muqian said that he was not sleepy, but he held on for an hour, and the prince over there fell asleep. His breathing gradually calmed down.

.Drowsiness is contagious, Su Muqian couldn't hold it any longer after a while, yawning and seeing that Shen Kuo was fast asleep, he moved to the bed and let Shen Kuo go inside, he was about to fall asleep. .

    Shen Kuo moved a bit, and then Su Muqian lay down.

    Su Muqian usually sleeps alone. I thought that I would not be able to fall asleep, but Shen Kuo carried a vast and quiet scent of cedar, which made Su Muqian even more sleepy.

    Soon Su Muqian was embraced by a warm embrace. He hadn't fallen asleep yet, but he had no strength to struggle. She fell asleep with the scent of cedar.

    Su Muqian slept well, and when he woke up, he found that Shen Kuo had already dressed and went out.

    Su Muqian saw that it was getting bright outside, and he actually slept until this hour. The quilt also had a faint and elegant fragrance, which made people want to sleep very much, and it was only after washing my face that I felt a lot more refreshed.

.Lan Ting said: "Master Shizi said, if you wake up, go directly to the paddock to find him."

    Su Muqian changed into equestrian clothes. The cub in his belly was only two months old, and he didn't show his arms at all. He was originally a military general. Wearing this kind of clothes is sassy and neat, which can highlight the heroic appearance of the little general of the Mobei God of War.

    Su Muqian went to the paddock. On the way, he heard that the emperor was tired from hunting and went to the play. Others surrounded the emperor, and a few juniors stayed to play.

    Su Muqian was riding a war horse, majestic and majestic. As soon as he entered, he saw the prince talking to Lu Qing. Lu Qing's face was already impatient, and the prince was still pestering him.

    Su Muqian said loudly, "His Royal Highness, Young Master Lu is a coincidence."

    The attention of the two was attracted.

    The prince glanced at Su Muqian, and then his eyes couldn't move. .General Su Xiaojun was on horseback, full of momentum. Although he was strolling leisurely, he also felt a sense of urgency, and he would feel like his scalp was tingling.

    Unique among the brothers in Beijing. The prince said, "Why does the concubine Shizi ride alone? I saw him chasing a rabbit just now. Why did you leave a pregnant person here?"

    Su Muqian said, "He agreed to meet me in the paddock." Then he said, "Why is the prince here?"

    Although the Crown Prince's marriage to Lu Qing was already confirmed, it had not been made public yet. He wanted to talk more, but it was inconvenient to meet Su Muqian. Then he said: "I just met." Then he said: "Then you can play." Then he pulled the reins and left.

    Lu Qing quietly breathed a sigh of relief, looked at Su Muqian who helped him out of the siege with some gratitude, and whispered, "Thank you."

    Su Muqian said, "It's okay."

.Lu Qing's equestrian skills are good. There are forests here, and it is very comfortable to ride a horse and run. He said, "Little General, let's compare."

    Su Muqian looked at him with great interest and said, "I can play with you."

    In a quarter of an hour, Lu Qing was far behind. Sure enough, being good at horseback riding and fighting horses are two different things.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 163 5
[yandere! pregame drv3/female! reader] she was well known by the kids in her school simply because of who her father was. a victim who had been kill...
29K 1K 8
Ever since I was reborn ah, I received affections from that scum* ~ This harem has three thousand beauties, but he only favors me! So I tried to pers...
168K 6.2K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...
183K 4.2K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc