[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 16

2.2K 102 1
By Erishi_An

Soon, Lord Lu went to file a complaint with the imperial court, saying that Concubine Shizi hurt people by riding a horse, and Master Shizi shielded Concubine Shizi.

    The news of the capital spread quickly. Even the conversation that took place at the time is known.

    The second son of Lu is also a fool, and he went directly to Su Muqian to say that even if he is not reconciled, it does not mean that he will marry.

    Su Muqian's marriage with Shi Ziye was nothing more than a joke behind the scenes. I don't know what happened to him after drinking, but he even went up to ask General Su, provocatively speaking.

    Originally, he was so mean-spirited and taught a lesson. The fact that Master Lu jumped so high made things bigger.

    The emperor will investigate these dialogues.

    The second son of Lu directly committed a taboo, saying that the emperor asked him to marry whomever he wanted to marry.

.Su Muqian, who has military merit, said that the emperor made a mess of mandarin ducks, and let the meritorious deeds marry the relatives of the dandy emperor to show off the imperial power.

    Even his father, Lord Lu, didn't dare to say this, and he offended three people in one sentence, the emperor, the prince, and the prince. Broken legs are light.

    As soon as the emperor sent Shen Kuo back, he heard the minister say that he was in trouble. He was also accused of the royal letter, and after the investigation was clear, the emperor directly told him the evidence of Lu Er Gongzi's crime.

    Master Lu's face turned red and white. He loves his son so much, and his son was sent back with a broken leg when he went out. The old lady at home fainted from crying, and the lady kept complaining that the princess was bullying others.

    Without investigating, Mr. Lu went to the Shen residence to inquire.

    If the guilt is not satisfied, he directly sued the emperor.

    Now it's hard to ride a tiger like this.

.Mr. Lu regretted making such a big mess before, and said, "Your Majesty, it was Wei Chen who didn't investigate clearly and wronged the princess. When I go back, I must take care of that wickedness." Kneeling on the ground and kowtowing, he wanted to put this matter to rest. Major issues to minor ones out.

    At the beginning, the emperor's messing with the mandarin ducks was a two-way beating. He wanted to check and balance the family, and he wanted to control the generals with military power.

    The last time I saw the scar on his hand, it was the mark of a stab wound. The emperor felt ashamed of his nephew.

    Everyone is also a master at watching people serve dishes, including complaints about Shen Kuo's account, who has not yet had a profitable sideline in the capital. Why did he take him out alone, mostly guessing that he has no Sacred Heart!

    The emperor didn't know that there were some unpleasant things being said outside.

    The emperor was a little angry: "Master Lu should also educate his son well."

.Master Lu groaned in his heart. If the emperor was furious, this matter would be easy to solve. That is, thunder and rain. But if he spoke in such a non-yin and yang manner, it would be a big deal.

    At this moment, a female voice came from outside: "Let me go." The voice raised the tone.

    Who else can be so arrogant in the palace except the eldest princess.

    Lord Lu was nervous again.

    The eldest princess is a well-known guardian of the calf. The last time the prince had a conflict with the prince, she directly embarrassed the queen.

    Master Lu originally felt that he was in control. Naturally, he is not afraid to face the princess directly. But now that the whole story has been investigated, I just want to quickly understand the matter. If the eldest princess is entangled at this time, it will be difficult to handle.

.The empress dowager is not feeling well these days. The eldest princess has to serve the empress dowager sooner or later these days. The news in the palace spreads slowly, but the matter of Mr. Lu suing the imperial court is not small, and it is about the relationship between the prince and the prince. The eldest princess can naturally hear it.

    After accusing the empress dowager, she rushed over.

    The father-in-law in front of the imperial family was afraid that it would be difficult for the emperor to deal with it, so he wanted to stop this aunt. Who would have thought that the eldest princess is now a firefight, and no one will make her explode. If anyone touches her brow at this time, the eldest princess will not make him feel better.

    When the eunuch saw her aggressiveness, she was three points shorter. Then I heard the voice of the emperor and declared the princess to go in.

    The eldest princess pushed the door angrily and let out a thud.

    Even the emperor's eyelids jumped heavily.

.There are several important officials in the imperial study, and they have not been baptized by the eldest princess. They all want to sue her for colliding with the imperial front, and they are shocked by the sound of her pushing the door.

    The eldest princess came in and said, "Lord Lu, you sued my son indiscriminately. What do you want to do? The emperor is in charge of every day, and a Dali temple is not enough for you to toss. Do you have to break up these parents?"

    Master Lu said, "My son's leg was broken!"

    The eldest princess said: "General Su took action on your son, you didn't find the reason?"

    This is quite unreasonable. It hurts the other party not too lightly, and also asks the other party to find the reason. If it were ordinary Lord Lu, he would definitely blow his beard and stare, but after the investigation, the second son of Lu was the first to pick the matter, and he dared to ask His Majesty to marry him. It's a big taboo to comment on this matter. Don't dare to say anything at the moment!

    The eldest princess came directly from the palace. .Although I don't know what the investigation is about, those who are raised in the deep palace will be observant. As soon as he saw him like this, he knew he was wrong.

    The eldest princess said: "The emperor first sent his son to provoke him, and then sued my son. The father and son put the eagle and want to persecute our family. What's the crime?"

    Although Master Lu was right, but seeing what she said was outrageous. His face flushed, and he said, "What nonsense."

    The eldest princess said: "Bengong is talking to the emperor, what are you talking about here, being a father like this, my son is not much better!"

    Master Lu's face turned pale, completely angry.

    Among the other adults next to him was an old-fashioned Master Liu, who was speechless when he saw that a dignified Master Shang Shu was being overwhelmed by the princess, and said, "Only women and villains are difficult to support."

.The eldest princess turned around and looked over and said, "Master Liu, no one treats you as a mute if you don't speak. I used to hear that there were gangs in the official circles, but now I have gained a lot of knowledge. You all confounded the court."

    Lord Liu also sweated against the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess has one enemy against five, but she does not seem to be weak in the slightest. In the end, it was Lord Lu who apologized and apologised to suppress the anger of the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess said to the emperor: "My son is honest, and my daughter-in-law is from the south. She has never experienced being easily bullied. These people will pick up soft persimmons and pinch them when they are not accustomed to yang and yin."

    The ministers present were all sweaty, who dared to bully her children. Really closed eyes.

    Then the eldest princess walked away arrogantly, and the emperor sent a lot of things to appease the princess.

    That night, when the eldest princess returned to the mansion, she immediately went to the main hall to visit Shen Kuo and Su Muqian.

.The princess went out and solved it immediately.

    Shen Kuo flattered his mother and said, "Mother is mighty." After speaking, he gave General Su a wink.

    General Su Xiaojun has a strict family style and is very cautious with his elders, unlike Shen Kuo who is so close to the princess.

    Seeing Shen Kuo winking at him, he said dryly, "Yes."

    The eldest princess glanced at them both, and poked each of their heads with her fingers: "You guys, don't follow me."

    Shen Kuo said: "Our generation can't keep up with one ten thousandth of my mother, so I hope that this little cub in the stomach can follow a little more and make up for me and General Su."

    A word of coaxed princess smiled.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 69 12
When Kageyama develops the hanahaki disease, he seeks advice from others who also have it to try to confess to the orange haired spiker. Will he be a...
366K 16.1K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
15.5K 178 13
13 year old Mackenzie's life shifted after her brothers moved to LA. In response Mackenzie changed she started acting out. Her parents tried everythi...
245K 11.7K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...