[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 13

2.5K 100 5
By Erishi_An

General Su Xiao held the jade pendant as if it was hot, and wanted to return it, but Shen Kuo had already walked to the front.

    I had to put this jade pendant on my body for the time being.

    Su Muqian has been a brother since he was a child, and he once fantasized about what kind of person he would marry in the future. At that time, the man he wanted to marry was a burly man with a big shoulder and a round waist, who could fight three big tigers.

    Later, in the barracks, it was full of sloppy, sloppy men. That little boy's heart was wiped clean.

    He didn't expect that he would marry the noble prince.

    Su Muqian lowered his head and glanced at the jade pendant. It was just an ordinary white jade, and it was considered a good place to put it in the small pot-throwing booth. But the prince's mansion is nothing, I just feel that I am a bit like this jade pendant, and I have made a pair with the prince by mistake.

    Shen Kuo walked in front, how could he know that just a jade pendant could actually affect the sorrow of the imperial concubine. .After walking for a while, I realized that no one was following, and looked back to see that Su Muqian was still looking at Yu Pei.

    Shen Kuo turned back and said, "Let's go, a handsome brother like you is alone on the street, and Paihuazi will be photographed away!"

    Su Muqian was annoyed by the tone of his coaxing the child, and said, "This is at the feet of the emperor, and the security is better. Besides, I'm not afraid of anyone, and I don't look good." Is gentle and handsome. He's not the kind of guy the public likes at all. Su Muqian was probably afraid that what he said just now would cause misunderstanding, and said, "I mean, appearance is not important in the military camp."

    Shen Kuo said: "But I think you look good!"

    Su Muqian's reaction was very big: "You lied." Although he drank alcohol on the day of the marriage, he still remembered what happened. If Shen Kuo had not been drugged, he would not have touched him.

.Obviously he came out happily, but now General Su is not happy.

    Su Muqian immediately turned his head away, he was not someone who liked to turn over old accounts. But seeing Shen Kuo love this mediocre jade pendant so much and hang it on his clothes, he felt a little uncomfortable.

    Shen Kuo was about to go over to pull him, but was thrown aside by Su Muqian. The two of them were on the street, and their movements were very small, but anyone with a discerning eye could see that the two were arguing.

    At this time, the people of Huainan Prince asked them to go to the restaurant to catch up.

    Shen Kuo said: "When did your prince return to Beijing?"

    When Su Muqian saw the outsider, he became quite quiet.

    He was pulled by Shen Kuo to look for the Prince of Huainan.

    Shen Kuo's hand was very hot, and the heat seemed to be able to spread to his heart along the palm of his hand.

    They went to the Prince of Huainan.

.Huainan Prince is twenty-three this year, and he is the emperor's nephew. His father almost became the emperor back then, and he changed from an orthodox to a vassal king with a short chess move. The emperor was very afraid of them, and sent them to the remote vassal to guard the border.

    But soon the Queen Mother's birthday, their father and son are going to Beijing.

    The Prince of Huainan used to have a very good relationship with Shen Kuo. Two people are about the same age, and they can play together. Every time I come back, I have to find Shen Kuo.

    The looks of the descendants of the royal family stand out. The Prince of Huainan looks handsome, but he is still a little worse than Shen Kuo.

    As soon as Prince Huainan saw them, he said, "I heard that you were married a long time ago. It's a pity that I wasn't in the capital, so I didn't catch up with this grand occasion. Now I'm back to make up for your wedding gift." Then he took out a piece of emerald green. It is five pounds in size, without any cracks at all.

.The Prince of Huainan said, "This is the best piece of jade that can be extracted from a huge piece of jade. You can do whatever you want to do later." Such a huge jadeite ore can only be produced in a few years.

    This jadeite jade is more than enough to pay tribute to the emperor. He knew that Shen Kuo liked rare things, so he cut out the best piece and gave it to him to play with.

    Any carving on such a beautiful jade will become a burden.

    Shen Kuo said: "Thank you."

    Huainan Prince looked at Su Muqian and said, "This is General Su, I have heard of the reputation of General Su before."

    Su Muqian said, "Your Highness has passed the prize, so I don't dare to take it."

    The Prince of Huainan said with a smile: "We used to wonder what kind of person Shen Kuo could marry. He has been different from others since he was a child. Now he looks pretty good with General Su Xiao!"

.Shen Kuo said: "How many days are you staying here?"

    The Prince of Huainan said: "Congratulate the Queen Mother and leave."

    Shen Kuo said, "So fast?"

    The Prince of Huainan said, "If I stay here for a long time, I'm afraid that some people will feel uneasy." There was some irony in his words. When his father and uncle competed for the throne, it was a little short.

    When the uncle became the emperor, how could he not be afraid of their father and son, so he relegated their old tribes and demoted them. They are not allowed to stay in the capital for a long time!

    "Be careful." Shen Kuo said, if the emperor knew this, it would cause trouble again.

    The emperor has even sent the crown prince, let alone others.

    The Huainan Prince's eyes warmed, knowing that Shen Kuo said this for his own good: "In the future, if you come to my side, I will treat you with delicious food and drink, and bring a piece of General Su. . . It is not as prosperous as the capital over there, but the world is vast, and it has a unique taste. "

    "Yeah." The two agreed verbally. Then they said goodbye. He came empty-handed and left with valuable treasures, which Shen Kuo handed to Su Muqian: "What do you like, do it with this."

    Su Muqian knew that this kind of imperial green jadeite would cost several taels of gold to cut a ring egg.

    Shen Kuo looked into his eyes and seemed to have sensed his thoughts, and said, "Is it better to exchange the same amount of gold for you?"

    Upon hearing this, Su Muqian said without hesitation, "I want gold!"

    Shen Kuo said: "That's OK."

    Su Muqian was a little happy to get his promise. Shen Kuo didn't know why he was unhappy just now, but he knew how to make people happy.

    Shen Kuo took Su Muqian's hand and went home.

.Shen Kuo returned to the study, and Su Muqian said, "I want to go in and write a letter from home."

    He and Shen Kuo found out for a long time that no matter where they were, there were servants who bothered them. Only Shen Kuo's study was undisturbed. He wants to sneak in and hide in peace!

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay." Then he shared a desk with him.

    Su Muqian came in and found that the place was bigger than he thought, and the bookshelves were full of books and copybooks. The collection of books is far more than he imagined.

    Su Muqian didn't like to read before. Said: "Have you read all these books?"

    Shen Kuo said: "Have read half of it."

    Su Muqian's eyes were full of shock. It would take ten years to read half of the books in so many cabinets.

    Su Muqian found that even the paper used by Shen Kuo had a faint fragrance, and the ink and brush were delicate everywhere. He tried to write on it, and it was indeed different from the paper he usually used.

.Shen Kuo wrote an excerpt next to him. Su Muqian was a little puzzled, he didn't go to court, yet he still wrote this.

    Su Muqian stretched his neck to look around, and saw that the Shizi was writing about the depletion of the national treasury. I wrote several pages eloquently. Unexpectedly, Shen Kuo was eating, drinking, and having fun all day long, but he still had something in his heart.

    After a while, Shen Kuo finished writing and hung it aside. Su Muqian wanted to take a peek, but it happened to bump into Shen Kuo's eyes, and he immediately retracted his gaze.

    However, Shen Kuo said reluctantly by the side: "Want to see it? Give me a kiss and I'll tell you." He understood the temper of his little cheetah, and his curiosity was stronger than others.

    Su Muqian refused to be taken advantage of by him, and said, "Don't talk about being pulled down."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 178 13
13 year old Mackenzie's life shifted after her brothers moved to LA. In response Mackenzie changed she started acting out. Her parents tried everythi...
15.6K 317 27
(y/n), appeared at the door step of the Noceda's when they were only 1. They became an adopted member of the family and had a perfect life blending i...
367K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
2.2K 69 12
When Kageyama develops the hanahaki disease, he seeks advice from others who also have it to try to confess to the orange haired spiker. Will he be a...