[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 9

3.1K 106 3
By Erishi_An

The corridor behind the rockery was discovered by Shen Kuo when he was a child. When the palace was built, the terrain was very complicated. It is said that a tunnel was dug from the palace to the outside of the city.

    But Daqi has been built for a long time, and the chongdao has been blocked.

    The emperor, as the person who has the power to control the life and death of everyone in the world, is also afraid that someone will come in from the chongdao and slap him.

    The corridor behind the rockery should also be blocked as usual, but for some reason the craftsman still left a narrow path. When Shen Kuo was young, he liked to hide here and hide cats. This secret place has never been discovered by others.

    This time, Shen Kuo came out alone with Su Muqian. He never liked having the servant follow him, and he told the guards before he came out. Anyone who asked about him would say that he was wandering around in the Queen Mother's Palace.

    At this time, the emperor is generally reviewing memorials, and the flowers and plants in the small garden are flourishing. .It's the most beautiful time of day when flowers bloom.

    It's a pity not to enjoy it. Who would have thought that the prince would meet Li Meiren, the emperor's concubine, privately here.

    This kind of thing is bound to be very troublesome.

    Shen Kuo hid in with his newly married male and daughter-in-law.

    Two people must stick tightly together, the place is very narrow.

    On the day of their marriage, both of them were poisoned. Now the two are sober, the first time they are so close.

    Su Muqian could even feel the other person's breath and the faint scent of incense on his body. Flooding is the secret way to escape, there are no lights around, and the touch in the dark will be infinitely magnified.

    General Su Xiao was not feeling well.

    Shen Kuo saw that he seemed to want to speak, and pressed his finger directly to his lips. If the prince flirts with the concubine, a sentence or two can be heard in the shadows.

.Very bold.

    His Majesty is in his prime, and it will take at least a decade or two for the prince to ascend the throne. There are many eyes and ears of His Majesty in the palace, and the prince has eaten the guts of an ambitious leopard.

    Su Muqian didn't say a word. Half of his body was in Shen Kuo's arms. He only felt like a wave of heat was flowing all over his body. From top to bottom, his noisy face was hot!

    The prince is also a personable character outside. There is a side room early, and there are many concubines. About the same age as Shen Kuo, he already has more than a dozen children. The crown princess has not yet stood up, and it is estimated that the queen will have to choose some more carefully.

    Soon the prince passed by. The sound also faded away.

    Shen Kuo was a little curious, he was not short of people outside, how could he be so greedy and full. Soon Shen Kuo came out and pulled Su Muqian out. The place of right and wrong should not stay for a long time. The two left without saying much.

.As I walked past, I heard a meow.

    Shen Kuo saw a white long-haired cat. It was very clean. At first glance, it was carefully cared for in the palace.

    Shen Kuo frowned, and then someone stepped forward and said, "Please say hello to the prince." It was a little palace maid who came.

    Shen Kuo said, "Why are you here?" The little palace maid said, "I'm here to find Snowball." Then she hugged the cat, for fear that the cat owner would run away again.

    Shen Kuo said: "You are going to be out of luck. Hurry up and leave here with the cat today. No matter who asks, you are not allowed to come here, let alone say you have seen us!"

    The little palace maid has been in the palace for a short time, but she has also heard of various cruel criminal laws in the palace. The frightened body was trembling: "The servant knows." After speaking, he took the cat away in a panic.

    Shen Kuo quickly pulled Su Muqian away from here, and hurriedly went to the Queen Mother's Palace.

.The prince said goodbye to the beauty, was called into the palace by the queen, and talked about Shen Kuo taking General Su Xiao into the palace. Also said that the emperor is very happy!

    The crown prince has always been personable, but his face was a little stiff when he heard this: "My father treats him better than me."

    After hearing this, the queen said, "He's just a foreign relative. In the future, when my son ascends the throne, just find a poor fief and send him there."

    The crown prince thought more: "Empress mother, you said that Shen Kuo is really the son of his aunt, or the son that his father gave to his aunt. Why can Shen Kuo marry General Su? Does he want to give up the throne to Shen Kuo in the future? "The matter of military power must not be sloppy.

    Born in the family of an emperor, it is common for him to marry his subordinates in order to consolidate his status.

.Although the crown prince is the first in line to the successor of the Daqi Empire, the emperor will not die, he will be the crown prince all his life.

    He has read a lot of historical materials, and among the emperors of the past dynasties, few princes succeeded the throne. Now his way of governing the country has been praised by many pillars of the DPRK. But it attracted the emperor's jealousy, found a trivial wrong, and fined him three months' salary. Although the prince does not live on these salaries.

    But in the end lost some face!

    Looking at Shen Kuo again, although he did not have any official position, he was happy all day, and made friends with those literati and writers. Although romantic but not obscene, it is very sought after by those literati.

    These were seen in the eyes of the prince, and he held grudges in his heart. In addition, the emperor granted marriage, which caused the prince to worry even more.

    The queen knew that her son had been raised with care since childhood, and now she has a heavy heart and likes that position very much. .Said: "This kind of thing, just talk to me here, don't go out and talk about it!"

    The queen then said: "He is indeed the son of the eldest princess. The emperor has always favored this imperial sister." She was normal to Shen Kuo.

    She knew how much the eldest princess loved her son. There is a word called smashing, the higher the shove, the worse the fall.

    But he is a wealthy and idle person, and he will be raised if he is raised. Then he said: "You don't know, there is a scar on Shen Kuo's wrist. It should be this little General Su stabbed."

    The prince's eyes lit up. The excuse was that he hadn't seen Shen Kuo for a long time, and he planned to go see him.

    As soon as he went out, he heard the guard say: "Prince." Then he lowered his head and whispered a few words to him.

    The prince's face changed when he heard this. He is now more and more dissatisfied with the emperor. Seduced the emperor's concubine Li Meiren, and the two of them already had an affair!

.But he didn't want to stab the emperor. The guard said just now that a little palace maid appeared near you holding a cat. In case something goes wrong. None of them can survive, and there is a bit of murder in their eyes. Said: "Does anyone else know?"

    "This..." The guard dared not speak.

    The prince sighed in his heart and said, "If you have anything, just say it."

    The guard said: "I heard that someone saw two men walking by there. However, what everyone saw was not real."

    This is the emperor's back garden, and only the prince and the prince can come here.

    The prince's scalp was numb, and he wanted to laugh at Shen Kuo's chosen military commander's daughter-in-law. Didn't expect such a thing to happen!

    The prince immediately went to find someone.

    When I passed by, I heard that Shi Ziye and Shizifei had already returned to the palace.

.The prince immediately went to inquire again, wanting to know where they went besides asking for peace to the queen mother.

    But the guards said that the prince was always here.

    In this way, the prince was a little relieved.

    The next day Shen Kuo sent someone to inquire and heard that the prince had executed a group of palace servants.

    Shen Kuo waited for the prince at home for a day.

    With the personality of the prince, if someone came across his scandal, they would definitely come to him.

    The prince did not come either, and the matter was buried along with the palace servants who were executed.

    Shen Kuo had long known that the Tian family was ruthless, but it would still be uncomfortable to encounter such a thing. I didn't go out for drinks with my friends. Write in the study all the time.

    After a while, Chu Yan came to report, saying that Concubine Shi was going out.

    Shen Kuo said: "Well, ask someone to protect it in the dark!"

.After returning from the palace, Shen Kuo gave him a thousand taels of gold. It's all pure gold that has been ground down.

    He doesn't care who the gold is given to. Just ask people to protect his safety from afar.

    Just as the grandfather expected.

    Su Muqian came out to meet people. When he came to the capital and escorted him, two came from Mobei. It was General Su Xiao's right-hand man who followed him back then. They were both generals, but they were more alert.

    When he came to the capital, his brother General Su was very worried, so he left the two for protection and contact.

    Su Muqian hasn't touched this line until now.

    They made an appointment in the VIP room of a bookstore. These two old and rude people did not dare to recognize the Su Xiao General in front of them. Now dressed in fancy clothes, the evil spirit on her body has faded away. .Like a sharp sword hidden in a scabbard.

    "Little Master, but something happened? Did the Young Master of the Shen family bully you?" Bao Lan was more anxious. He was still impulsive, glared at his brows and eyes when he spoke, and gritted his teeth when he spoke, intending to drop the knife at any time and slap people.

    Su Muqian said, "He's okay." When Su Muqian said this, he was not confident enough. He also couldn't figure out what was going on with Shen Kuo, it was obvious that the two of them were like fire and water before.

    However, Shen Kuo suddenly changed his interest and became kinder to him.

    He is not a person who doesn't know the good and the bad. He has been helped several times, and he can't ask his subordinates to hack him again. But the guy was too violent, holding hands and hugging. General Su Xiaojun, who always loved face, refused to tell his subordinates: "It's going to be winter again. Here is a thousand taels of gold. You can escort them back. , change into cotton clothes and cotton shoes, and bring them to the soldiers..Buy some more frostbite ointment. "

    The climate in Mobei is very cold, and in winter the cold comes from all directions. Thin cotton coats can't keep out the cold at all.

    His soldiers were the best soldiers, and they fought very bravely, but they were also the worst soldiers. Not to mention Yueyin, they didn't even have cotton coats or cotton shoes. Every winter, there are as many as 30% of the non-war time attrition, which is too heart-wrenching.

    If it wasn't for the things bestowed by the emperor, he was not allowed to sell it. He even wanted to exchange it for money and escort it back to Mobei.

    The author has something to say: The number of words is still less, and I will add a chapter to you tomorrow.

    That's it for today

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
369K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
168K 6.2K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...