[BL] I'm Married to the God o...

By Erishi_An

I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 2

6.7K 210 10
By Erishi_An

The eldest princess is notoriously bad-tempered. When she saw that someone dared to hurt her son, her anger suddenly came up.

    Shen Kuo said quickly: "Mother, we are just kidding."

    The eldest princess was angry: "Since he is already married and married to his husband, don't the Su family even teach him this principle?"

    Su Muqian's posture is straight and straight: "I don't want to be locked in the back house all day long. If you think of me as that kind of brother, you will see me wrong."

    The eldest princess is someone who dares to challenge the queen. Seeing him like this, she laughed angrily and said, "Why, I wronged you with my son? If you have such arrogance, it would have been bad to resist the decree at first. Why should you marry me and talk about it? It's such a boring thing to say."

    "Our Su family were born to be on the battlefield. We shouldn't be regarded as something to be enjoyed by your royal family members." His eyes were red.

.I wanted to say these words for a long time, but never had the chance to say them. Their family defended the family and defended the country with heavy casualties, and now they have ended up like this, and their hearts are extremely sad.

    The eldest princess said: "Joke, I have always respected the royal family in Daqi, not to mention that you married. It is a matter of the emperor to let your brother who is a man marry into the royal family."

    Su Muqian swayed slightly.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mother!"

    The eldest princess was also in a hurry just now, and said nothing. Then he said: "My son is pitiful, to be married to such a person who doesn't know how to plan and vulgar, please ask someone to bandage it."

    Shen Kuo said: "There is no bleeding anymore. You also calm down. Now that he is pregnant, you should take more care."

    The eldest princess said, "Humph." She didn't like General Su at first, but after hearing what he said today, she immediately wanted to beat him. Dao said, "Daqi has no shortage of people who can fight. . . There is no shortage of children in our government. I'll spare you this time on the face of my son's plea for you. If there is another time, don't blame me for being ruthless. "

    Seeing Su Muqian pursing his lips, Shen Kuo refused to accept it.

    Shen Kuo quickly coaxed his mother out, saying that those servants were clumsy and would not serve others at all.

    The eldest princess has always been obedient to her son, and then left here with her son. Before leaving, he said, "My son has a good heart, but it's a pity that he is not hot. If it's a big deal, I'll keep him at home. If my mother finds more concubines for you in the future, I won't let you be wronged."

    Shen Kuo said: "There are many people in the back house, and it's not clean. You'd better do your best and give your son a little free time." Shen Kuo looks handsome, and he is used to being likeable, even the eldest princess can't bear it. Said: "Forget it, I'm worrying about it for nothing."

.Before leaving, he ordered again: "Don't let him rest on your head."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said, "I know."

    The eldest princess is a bright and moving beauty. She looks like she is about twenty-eight. She is really a flower of wealth in the world. He smiled and nodded his face with a heavy face, and said, "You."

    It's no wonder that Shen Kuo hasn't been attracted to people for so many years. His mother is very beautiful. His father was the champion, and he grew up in the palace. I have seen too many beautiful women.

    But it was the first time he saw someone like Su Muqian. Although he was a brother, he looked like a little cheetah that had just come down the mountain. Beware of everyone, dangerous and beautiful.

    Shen Kuo sent his mother away and went back.

    Seeing that Su Muqian was still standing there, standing upright, after being taunted by the princess just now, he was angry and aggrieved.

.Now that I saw Shen Kuo, I still didn't take back my emotions.

    When the two looked at each other, Su Muqian turned his face away from the other end and didn't look at him. Little servant Lanting stood in the corner, he lowered his eyebrows and stood aside, like an invisible man.

    Su Muqian really didn't like Shen Kuo well. Before he got married, he heard that he was a slutty son. Just because he was a brother, he would marry and be locked in the back house for the rest of his life, robbing a man with a group of people?

    Stabbing him was a temporary uprising, but Su Muqian didn't lose his mind, he naturally knew who Shen Kuo was. The blade slanted slightly when he started, and it seemed that there was a lot of blood, but it was only a skin injury.

    Knowing Shen Kuo's unwillingness to suffer, Xin Yiheng closed his eyes. Throwing the dagger on the table: "If you want to kill or cut it, you can listen to it."

.Shen Kuo picked up the dagger. This dagger was very light. If it was hidden in his sleeve, he would not be able to see it. It just opened the blade. It was a blood-drinking weapon.

    Shen Kuo said: "Oh, give me this as an apology?" There were also three words Su Muqian under the blade.

    Su Muqian immediately looked over and said, "It's not for you."

    Shen Kuo directly put the weapon there and said, "Be stingy, isn't it just a weapon, there are some in the storeroom of the master, and there are gems inlaid, which are prettier than yours."

    The royal gifts and awards he has received over the years are almost on par with the Crown Prince. In addition, the eldest princess is also a short-term caregiver, just such a son, I will give him any good things. He is the richest among these playboys in the capital, and he naturally despises a dagger.

    Shen Kuo said: "Let's go horseback riding."

.Su Muqian was stunned by his sudden words.

    Shen Kuo said: "Trust the imperial doctor, ask the princess if she can ride a horse."

    Su Muqian came to the capital from Mobei. It took more than three months from the training of etiquette. Everyone told him what to do and what not to do. It's hard enough to bind him, but this is a marriage granted by His Majesty. The Su family he represents. You have to learn if you don't want to. It's been a long time since I felt like riding a horse.

    Although Su Muqian didn't know what the eldest son was saying, he was very moved. In the end is a boy who only turned eighteen this year. The city government is not deep, and the reaction can be reflected on the face.

    After a while, the imperial physician first gave Shen Kuo medicine, and then checked Su Muqian's Ping An pulse, and said, "General Su Xiao is in good health and can ride a horse, but it is not advisable to go too fast."

    Shen Kuo's hands were bandaged. After thanking the imperial doctor, he took Su Muqian and Lan Ting out. .They went out by carriage. They lived in the royal family's land. It was very quiet. After walking two streets, the surroundings became a lot more lively.

    Su Muqian lifted the curtain on the carriage several times to look outside. The capital was indeed prosperous, and some people from Fanbang were walking around here to do business. The carriage went all the way to the south, and there was a valley there. Shen Kuo got out of the car, he had instructed in advance that the groom had already prepared two horses.

    The prince's horse is called Ta Xue, and his body is black, except for his four hooves. Majestic and majestic, even people who don't understand horses see him and know that this is an excellent BMW for thousands of miles.

    And the horse he prepared for Su Muqian was also a war horse. The spirits of horses who have been on the battlefield are different.

    Su Muqian's eyes lit up when he saw the good horse.

    Get on the horse. How can war horses be easily steered. He raised his hoof and threw it again, trying to get General Su Xiao down.

.The tougher the horse, the better the horse.

    Fortunately, Su Muqian's horse riding skills are very good. The war horse was subdued in less than a quarter of an hour.

    Shen Kuo looked at him, only to feel that he was on the horse, a lot more alive.

    Sure enough, he was a little general who grew up on horseback, and his reputation lived up to its reputation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 10.1K 67
Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jincheng, the family company is about to go ban...
54.7K 1.3K 72
Title: 奶茶味优等生 Author: Sweet Wood Boy (甜木由) Status: Completed Description: Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou agreed to marry each other and after the child w...
168K 6.2K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...
6.2K 193 93
Author: 龙柒 Status in COO 91 chapters + 14 extras (Completed) Description With so many people in the entertainment industry, the most unpleasant thing...