How it all started

By randomshipper8

Jake suggested we play Truth or Dare, so he started When everyone was paying attention to playing the game I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

1.4K 40 0
By randomshipper8

Rowan's POV
Jake suggested we play Truth or Dare, so he started
When everyone was paying attention to playing the game I got lost, staring at Peyton M. The next thing I know is Sabrina's trying to get my attention to give me a Truth or Dare. After about 10 times of her saying my name I turn and look at her and she asks what I pick.
"Dare" I say being confident until Sabrina had a huge smile on her face.
"I dare you to go into the closet with Peyton M until someone gets you out." My eyes widen at what she just said, then I see Peyton getting up so I get up and go to the closet. Sabrina pushes us into the closet and locks the door. It's dark in the closet. The darkness doesn't bother me though because me and Peyton are pressed against each other. I feel Peyton's arms go around my waist and I feel my cheeks getting warm. So I don't go into eye contact with him I look around the closet, but then I couldn't help it and I turn my head at we stare into each other's eyes. Peyton starts leaning in and so do I then.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...