Chapter 16

Rowan's POV
The next day we go to the studio and get ready for the live taping. When I get finished I go over to Sabrina's dressing room. I open the door just slightly and see that her and Bradley are talking about something. Not wanting to seem like i'm listening, I close the door quietly and decide to go to Peyton's dressing room. I open the door and what I see makes me mad and sad at the same time. I leave slamming the door and running to my dressing room and lock the door.
Peyton Meyer's POV
Right after we finish doing a live taping I go to my dressing room to change. After I change Olivia Stuck walks in, this can't be good. She doesn't even say anything and just kisses me, trying to make out. I see the door open and see Rowan with tears in her eyes, again I lost her. She slams the door leaving me and Olivia alone. I push her off of me and run out of my dressing room to find Rowan.
Sabrina's POV
(R=Rowan S=Sabrina C=Corey B=Bradley)
R= He did it again
C= who did what again?
S= What happened Row
B= What happened Rowan?
R= Peyton was kissing Olivia again
C= Ohh I'm sorry
S= will you be okay?
R= Yeah you guys want to hang out?
C= yeah where?
S= Lets go to my house my parents went somewhere for the week
B= Okay
Bradley left chat
R= Okay see you guys later
Rowan left chat
C= kk
Sabrina left chat
Corey left chat
Bradley and I go to Rowan's dressing room and knock on her door. Corey walks over and waits with us. She finally opens with her stuff ready to leave.
"Need a ride Row?" I ask.
"Sure" She answers back. We are about to leave when someone yells.