Chapter 6

Sabrina's POV
We all went to the rooms we are staying in tonight. Rowan doesn't know my revenge isn't over yet, but if she does she won't know when I'm getting it. Tonight I'm going to have Bradley help me get the rest of my revenge on her. Since I was already on my phone and I diidn't feel like talking I texted Bradley
Sabrina Bradley
Hey
Hey... You know your laying right next to me right
Yeah, I didn't feel like talking but I need you to help me with something
Help you with what?
Revenge on Rowan for putting the pictures of us online
Oh.. Okay i'm in what are we going to do?
That's the thing i don't know
Rowan's POV
I hope Sabrina got her revenge already. Peyton is staring at his phone so I take it from him and run across the room, he runs after me and i'm cornered.
"Give me my phone" He says laughing
"I don't know... Will you put it away and talk to me?" He's probably going to say no.
"Maybe I'll talk to you or I might to this..." He pushes me against the wall and kisses me.
"Fine heres your phone." I hand it over and go sit on the bed again. I begin to go through Instagram because Peyton went downstairs to get his bag.
I see the post that Sabrina put from earlier where she tripped me and I was on top of Peyton. Peyton finally come back into the room and throws his bag on the floor, not that far from my bathroom. I get off my phone and sit it on my bedstand.
"What do you want to do?" I ask since there was nothing to do.
"This.." He says kissing me causing me to fall back onto my bed. It takes a few seconds but I start kissing back.
Peyton's POV
"What do you want to do?" Rowan asks
"This.." I say as I kiss her, I could tell she was suprised because she fell back onto her bed and she took some time to start kissing back. After 5 minutes of making out I'm now hovering over Rowan. I pick her up and push her against the wall she wraps her legs around my waist, and make out with her harder than I was before. I then carry her back over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. I try to take her shirt off her and she pulls away
"Underwear and bra stays on" she says out of breath. I smash me lips on hers, after she takes my shirt off me. And so on...
Bradley's POV
Me and Sabrin are about to go get revenge on Rowan. We crack the door open and see her and Peyton making out so I noudge Sabrina she gets on her phone and takes pictures, since she got pictures of me and her making out we had to get pictures of them making out. We quietly shut the door and go back to our room Sabrina posts the pictures onto Twitter and Instagram saying #Reyton. Instantly there are lots of retweets comments and likes and stuff. We decide to go through some of the comments some arguing for their age like isn't she 13 and he's 16 and someone replyed saying Age doesn't matter, why should it matter when it comes to love. With that comment we decide to go to bed. She lays her head on my chest and falls asleep, I look at her for a minute and smile. Shortly after falling asleep myself.
Rowan's POV
Me and Peyton are making out and I fell like someone is watching us, but I ignore it and we continue. Peyton trys to take off my shirt I stop him before he goes to far saying "Underwear and bra stays on" with that I take his shirt of him and he smashes his lips onto mine. And so on..
We get done and Peyton rolls over making me be on top of him and we fall asleep like that.

How it all startedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें