HIS FORCED BRIDE

By SANA_WRITER

SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY TH... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SUGGESTIONS?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Congratulations Saanu Di❤️
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
HELP
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!!!
ATTENTION!!!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 64

7.2K 904 88
By SANA_WRITER

Sid:- Saana! Saana! Jaan! Sunn!

He screamed but she never turned back. She was hurt, deeply hurt by the way he accused her of being jealous from Manvi. That too on such a baseless and wierd topic.

She kept on walking, till she reaches near the jeep. Reaching there, Shehnaaz was about to sit inside the jeep when he held her wrist and pulled her with a jerk.

Sid:- Saana! Hum bula rahe hain na tujhe? Please sunn toh le!

He requested when she smirked and removed his hands gently from her Shoulder, making him look at her being befooled.

Sh:- Sidharth Please! I ain't talking to you..Then you don't that either!

Saying she was about to walk out again when he grabbed her from behind by her waist and mumbled keeping her chin on her shoulder,

Sid:- Gussa hain Meri Jaan? Hmm?

He asked ever so lovely when She rolled her eyes and removed herself from his grip. Looking deeply into his eyes, she replied.

Sh:- Sidharth Please Don't Pretend that you love me!

She said when he snapped at her being absolutely perplexed and astonished with her this sudden declaration of his.

Sid:- What? Saana! Kya bol rahi ho tum? Ar..Are you Insane?

He said when She nodded her head with moist eyes, while his heart itched seeing her teary eyes.

Sh:- Sidharth...Aap...Aap ko ek baar bhi realise nahi hota hain ki Aap Gusse mein Kya bolte hain! Peechle 1 saal se Hum aapke isi nature ko maante aa rahe hain! Humesha aapko kuch cheez pe gussa aata hain Aur aap mujhpe Baraste hain! Peechle Mahine bhi Jab hum dono Jodhpur gaye the, Aapke Cousin ke engagement pe tab...tab Aapne Hotel aake Humein Sunaya tha kyuki Waha kuch ladke humein Ghoor rahe the! Kal bhi Hum sirf yeh bol rahe the ki Co-parenting could be a solution as both of the parent want the child. Naaki Co-operation or Adjustment ki baat kar rahe the. Sidharth Hum Kisi ek se Bacche ke upar se haq toh nahi chheen sakte! Baccha Adhiraj aur Manvi ka hain Sidharth! Haan humein Pata hain ki Adhiraj ne jo kiya kaafi Galat hain uske liye I agree with you that we shouldn't reunite them or these things should be left upon Manvi and Adhiraj but...Sidhaarth in sab mein Hum aur Aap kaha se Aa gaye? Aapne Ek baar bhi nahi socha na ki humein Kaisa lagega! Aaj tak Aapne mujhpe bhi Domestic violence kiya hain Sidhaarth..... Not only once but many times!

She said when He looked at her again being astonished as he never realised that when he hit her like his younger brother did to his wife.

Sid:- Kya? Kya Bakwas kar rahi hain! Humne Kab kiya?

He said trying to defend himself when she let out a sinister chuckle and folded her arms.

Sh:- Sidharth! You did! Humare Baal khichna phir Haath se khichna! Yeh bhi domestic violence ke under aate hain! But Humne Kabhi aapko nahi bataya! Sidharth humein bhi dard hota hain. Aapko Jitna Bhala bura bolna tha aapne bol liya! Ab please...Mujhe Mere Bhabhi se compare mat kijiye aur main Aapko aur Manvi ko leke Jealous houngi? Huh!

She again chuckled nodding her head and looked at him with moist eyes, she was feeling so low to even think such things about her husband.

Sh:- Bhaiya bolti hain aur mujhe Bhabhi! Isiliye Sidhaarth Hum waise nahi hain ki Hum iss rishte ko Jealous ka naam deke Chota saabit kare aur haan! Agar aap isiliye Saturdays Sundays humare saath rehte hain taaki Humein Maanvi se jalan na ho! Toh Please aap Mat Bitaiyee!

She said the last line with a choked voice and by joining her palms, requesting him softly. While Sidharth was standing there being totally flabbergasted of the reality check he got. When Saana again turned towards him and said him in a soft voice,

Sh:- Anyways...Hum thode nikal rahe hain! Huh! Ghar chod ke nahi, bass..bass jaa rahe hain thode important kaam se!

*
It was night when, Sidharth entered his room only to find Shehnaaz cleaning the bed. He went towards her and hugged her from behind. Only to get a slight push by her, he sighed seeing her retreating figure going out of the room, when he realised that she is still hurt.

He settled down when she kept a glass full of water infront of him. While he called her and said,

Sid:- Saana! Aaj Hum Court gaye the!

He said when she not replied but only nodded her head. While he continued seeing her cold behaviour,

Sid:- Hum Udhar Ek Petition submit karke aaye hain!

He said and continued about the petition and which type of petition he submitted. As soon as he finished, she snapped at him with moist red eyes but didn't say him anything.

Sid:- Thik kiya na?

He said when she sighed and replied him mumbling,

Sh:- Mukhiya ji Kabhi Galt nahi ho sakte!

Saying so, she left the room. While it was late night, around 11'o clock, when Manvi was reading some magazines when Sidharth knocked her room before opening the door of hers. He peeped inside the room, followed by a silent Shehnaaz.

Man:- Arrey Bhaiya... bhabhi! Aaiye Bethiye!

She asked them with a smile, keeping aside the magazine and patted the bed.

Sid:- Kaisa hain Baccha and How's the Baby?

He asked her with a brotherly love, caressing her hair when Shehnaaz looked the other hand and called Deepti to come inside their room as they were about to have some important conversation. Manvi who noticed Shehnaaz's expression, her smile vanished as she was standing there with a cold face.

Man:- Bhab...Bhabhi Aaj Subeh bhi Aaj humse koi baat nahi ki! Abhi bhi Aap aise Muh banayi huwi ho! Kuch huwa hain kya?

She asked when Shehnaaz smiled a bit and nodded her head, defying her. Just then, Deepti entered the room with a bowed head.

Deep:- Umm...Bhai! Bhabhi! I think you should move further!

Hearing Deepti, Shehnaaz clutched her pallu while Sidharth mustered up some courage and looked at Shehnaaz, who looked at the other other side, ignoring his gaze. However, he sighed and looked at Manvi after clearing his throat.

Sid:- Umm...Manvi.. Actually! Hum...Humne decide kiya hain kuch tumhare liye! You know after all Adhiraj did to you. Hum uske hoke Maafi maangte hain...

He said joining his hands while She nodded her head and lowered his hand. While Shehnaaz gulped the lumo in her throat and looked at them being absolutely quiet, people would think she was being cold or not portraying any emotions while there was a raging tempest blowing within her. She was confused what she should do, to fulfil the duty of being a dutiful Daughter-in-law or to be a responsible woman who would help the other women when she is in need. Her inner feminist was howling at her , scolding her to take a step against domestic violence while her inner family oriented woman was reprimanding her to bind her family with a single string just like they are binded in a pearl necklace. Although she took a step against Domestic violence but still somewhere she was feeling guilty of not able to bind the family together, not able to fulfill her duties towards her inlaws.

Man:- Nahi..Nahi Bhai! Please Dont Join your hands! Aap Bhai hain humare!

She said when Sidharth nodded and continued. He again looked at his wife, who seemed too lost. Understanding her dilemma, He again looked at Manvi and continued.

Sid:- Haan! Toh See! Maanvi! You are young enough, tum...tum aapni life khud jiyo! You have got a life ahead and main pehele jaise nahi raha Orthodox kisam ka! My wife made me understand and also has proved me that girls can work and moreover they can work better than us and See! Manvi tum...tum! You are young! You have your whole life ahead and You can obviously find someone better than my brother....

He said and took a pause while Manvi looked at Shehnaaz and then at Deepti and Sidharth. Her eyes turned moist and asked her with a choked voice,

Man:- Mat...Matlab?

She asked Sidharth trying to reconfirm whatever she figured out whether it was true or not.

Sid:- Manvi! DIVORCE HIM!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2.2K 51
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...
113K 8.7K 61
Cover credit goes to@suk-24 thank you di for beautiful cover Story track is taken from kyy where nandini punches manik But with lots of changes Aft...
28.4K 695 32
REMINGTON ASTOR ....Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of effortless cool His family and friends mean everyth...
68.1K 3.1K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...