Ze Mu Er Qi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 择木而栖 Author :卡比丘 Eight years ago, the innocent second generation rich kid Jiang Y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
EXTRA

Chapter 11

313 4 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Jiang and Mian returned from Licheng and completely broke off contact with Qin Heng, he returned to the state before he met Qin Heng, and he didn't like to talk anymore, and the only person who could talk to him was Fan Yichi.

Fan Yichi also jokingly asked Jiang and Mian, and the person he said chased after him.

Jiang and Mian are doing SAT questions, they are going to H Island exams in January, and he has dreamed several times that he has caught blind and handed over white papers.

Hearing Fan Yichi's question, Jiang and Mian continued to do the question without looking up, Fan Yichi thought that he would not answer again, Jiang and Mian turned a page of paper and opened their mouths.

His voice was so soft that he couldn't hear it carefully, and he said, "Forget it." Fan Yichi

did not hear clearly and asked Jiang and Mian what to say.

"I'll leave it at that." Jiang and Mian said again, still looking at his test set.

Fan Yichi stopped the pen in his hand and looked at Jiang and Mian, Jiang and Mian's eyes were hanging low and expressionless, but Fan Yichi felt that Jiang and Mian were more uncomfortable than those who were tearing their hearts and lungs and crying.

Fan Yichi diverged from the topic: "You Mian, your birthday is coming, right?" Just next Sunday?

Jiang Youmian was stunned, counting the days, it really was.

"Hey, that has to be celebrated, I'll set a restaurant for your birthday," Fan Yichi took out his mobile phone to look at the restaurant, "what kind of dishes do you like?" Western Cantonese or Chinese?

Jiang Youmian heard that someone was going to accompany him for his life, and his mood was a little higher, saying: "All is well." TThe

two people did not study well, chose for half a day, and finally Fan Yichi finalized a Riverview Western Restaurant.

On the day of Jiang youmian's birthday, Fan Yichi came to knock on his door early in the morning, he dressed formally, like a little adult, carrying a box of flowers to the door, Jiang and Mian opened the door for him, Fan Yichi gave him flowers: "Happy birthday!"

Jiang and Mian took over, said thank you to him, and asked him: "You came so early, that restaurant still has a dress code?"

Fan Yichi touched his nose and answered his first question: "Otherwise, you are bored at home alone during the day."

Jiang Youmian at first felt that he was right, but he thought about it and said, "Aren't you bored when you come?"

"You you you," Fan Yichi wanted to pinch him, Jiang Youmian quickly turned his face away, Fan Yichi's hand reached out in the void, and naturally hung down, "I will take you out!"

Fan Yichi also had no creativity, he took Jiang and Mian to have a breakfast and lunch, the two walked around the mall, Jiang and Mian always walked around in front of a few men's clothing counters that were not suitable for him, and finally went to the bookstore building next door.

Fan Yichi recommended to Jiang and Mian the autobiography of his favorite characters, Jiang and Mian picked a few books to pay for, and the two people walked out of the bookstore door, and they met Qin Heng and a girl who wanted to enter the bookstore.

The four people except for the girl who did not know the inside story were all stunned.

Qin Heng had just picked up his sister from the airport.

This student sister and Qin Heng have a good relationship, studying in the United States, helping Qin Heng and a tutor in their school to tie the line. SSaying that she would return to China, Qin Heng would invite her to dinner.

She flew to S City at eleven o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Heng picked her up, the hotel could not checkin, so she put her luggage in the lobby and came out to hang out. The student sister ate on the plane, could not eat, said she wanted to visit the bookstore next door to the hotel.

As a result, when I walked to the door, I met Jiang Youmian and Fan Yichi.

After a brief moment of embarrassment, it was Qin Heng who greeted him first, and he smiled politely at Jiang Youmian: "Come to buy books?"

Jiang Youmian looked straight at him, "Hmm", and didn't move.

Xuejie looked at Jiang Youmian and then at Qin Heng, and wanted to ask him what the situation was. Qin Heng did not make an introduction, and after the jaw signaled, he waited on the side, Fan Yichi reacted and pulled Jiang And Mian, who was blocking the door, and Qin Heng took his sister in.

Entering the bookstore, Xuejie asked Qin Heng, "Who is that child?"

Qin Heng led her up the escalator, gentlemanly asked her to go first, he stood behind, shrugged: "It's a little friend."

"Is it?" Sister Xue revealed a very subtle smile to Qin Heng.

Qin Heng asked her, "Otherwise?" On the

second floor, Xuejie walked to the best-selling bookcase and held her arm for a while, before she said to Qin Heng without looking back: "You should look in the mirror to know how ugly your face is now."

Qin Heng didn't say a word, he didn't have to look in the mirror to know. When he saw Fan Yichi standing on the edge of Jiang and Mian, his brain exploded. <

When the sister saw that he didn't say anything, she also concentrated on picking up the book.

I thought that the encounter was just an episode, but I didn't expect that when I was eating dinner, several people met again.

Jiang and Mian and Fan Yi arrived first in the restaurant, Jiang and Mian turned their backs on the door, fan Yi Chi watched Qin Heng and the girl he carried in the afternoon walk in and sit down not far away. Qin Heng was as absent-minded as this Jiang Youmian across from him, but the girl was very alert and exchanged a look with him.

Fan Yichi narrowed his eyes and calmly chatted with Jiang Youmian as usual.

Jiang and Mian were a little silly, especially eating the set of his outdated cold jokes, Fan Yichi teased the left and right, Jiang and Mian's face eased up, no longer like when they first came out of the bookstore, the soul was left with only an empty shell.

Fan Yichi asked Jiang Youmian, "Do you know why a ship sailing in the water disappears out of thin air?"

"I don't know," Jiang Youmian said, "why?" "Because

Lao Tzu took it away after taking a bath." Fan Yichi grinned at him.

This joke especially poked Jiang and Mian's laughter, and his tiger teeth were all exposed.

Fan Yichi looked at him and said, "With Mian, you have tiger teeth."

He raised his hand to touch it, and Jiang and Mian slightly moved their heads back, but this time, Fan Yi did not retract his hand, he still stopped his hand and asked Jiang and Mian: "Do you hate physical contact?" <

Jiang Youmian didn't know why Fan Yichi asked this, he said, "Why are you touching my teeth?"

Fan Yi was asked by him to fall down, but he still put his hand down, raised his wine glass, and like an adult, held it up to Jiang and Mian: "Happy birthday, and Mian."

Jiang Youmian looked at the wine glass and thought about it, before he picked it up and touched Fan Yichi.

On his eighteenth birthday last year, Qin Heng accompanied him, and today Qin Heng also met him, but Qin Heng had long forgotten what day it was today.

Qin Heng's congratulations are like his people, to hint in every way, to seek perfection, he can look back at you and say happy birthday to you.

Qin Heng sat down and stared at the menu in a daze, and the set meal that his sister had helped him with on her own initiative was also finished, knocked on the table in front of him, told him to return to God, and handed him a large metal flat spoon: "Your seven o'clock direction, no thanks."

Qin Heng took the spoon in doubt, and was seeing a face that he had classified as an eye-obstructing category, and the owner of this face reached out to touch the face of the person across from him.

Sitting opposite him was his Jiang and Mian.

Then he watched Fan Yichi change his hand to serve the wine glass, jingjiang and mianjiu.

Qin Heng's sister couldn't look at it anymore, she just wanted to tell Qin Heng that the little friend was sitting behind them, not to let Qin Heng watch others eat for a long time: "Qin Heng, do you know that you now look like you just caught your wife in bed?" <

Qin Heng put down the spoon and picked it up again after two seconds: "I don't know." Xuejie

gave up communicating with Qin Heng and took out her mobile phone to read the news.

Qin Heng looked at it for a while, and when the dish came up, he put down the spoon and ate it.

Halfway through the meal, the sound of the violin sounded behind him, Qin Heng turned to look behind, a violinist was standing at the edge of Jiang and Mian's table playing the violin, he turned back with an ugly face and drank wine.

"Now the children are quite good at playing Ha," the sister also looked at that, sighed, the tip of the eye saw the cake placed on the table next to their table, "It seems that your little friend has a birthday?" Qin

Hengdu was frozen, yes, Jiang and Mian's birthday at the end of November. He didn't take this matter into his heart at that time, and now he avoids thinking about everything about Jiang and Mian, even Jiang and Mian's birthday, he can't remember.

It's not that he doesn't remember, he just doesn't care.

Jiang and Mian's heart, Qin Heng never said his birthday, Jiang and Mian can also remember to choose gifts for him, run to the suburban university town where he is not familiar with life, and wait until he waits until the middle of the night, and carries him home drunk and troublesome.

Sister Xue saw that Qin Heng's face suddenly changed, and she was also a little unbearable, so she asked him: "Do you want to order a cake and send it over?"

Qin Heng returned to God and called the waiter over, only to learn that the Hesheng cake was to be booked in advance. TThe boy sitting there booked the river view by the window half a month in advance, chose the cake style, and asked the violinist.

"However, we may still have whole uncut round cakes in our kitchen," said the waiter, "and I can ask you for help."

Qin Heng said yes, and the waiter contacted the kitchen, and there happened to be an eight-inch cake, and Qin Heng asked them to send it to Jiang Andmian's table.

Jiang Youmian saw the second cake and followed the waiter's gesture to see Qin Heng.

Qin Heng turned his back on him and did not look back, but Jiang Youmian was already very happy, he picked up his mobile phone and sent Qin Heng a "thank you".

The mobile phone on Qin Heng's desk lit up, he picked it up to look at it, and then moved his back slightly, as if typing, and then Jiang and Mian received his reply: "Happy birthday, little friend."

Jiang and Mian read these seven words over and over several times before locking the screen.

"Your tutor is very good to you," Fan Yi saw Jiang and Mian put down the phone before saying, "He looks like you very much." Jiang

Youmian heard Fan Yichi's last words, and the hand that cut the steak stopped and helped Qin Heng explain: "He doesn't like me."

"Is it?" Fan Yi didn't believe that Qin Heng was not interested in Jiang and Mian, and this afternoon Qin Heng's eye knife was about to stab him to death.

"Well, I like him," Jiang youmian looked up, stating the facts he knew, "but he didn't like me." <

"And Mian—" Fan Yichi looked at Jiang Youmian's face, and the 12-degree cider made his head hot, "I like you." You don't like Qin Heng, you like me, I will definitely be very good to you in the future.

Jiang and Mian froze.

Fan Yichi looked at the dim light, telling him to like the people who just watched and his heart was going to float away, sentence after sentence, giving Jiang Youmian all the promises he could give: "Wherever you want to go, I will accompany you to wherever you go; I will accompany you every birthday..."

When the wax oil on the cake dripped on the cake, the cake was almost melted, and Jiang and Mian interrupted him: "I'm sorry." Fan Yichi

could think of the consequences of his impulsive confession. According to the plan he had drawn up many late nights, he would accompany Jiang Youmian to go abroad, and the two of them would have a long-term relationship and would come to fruition.

Jiang and Mian are naïve, but he is not cruel, Fan Yichi is his friend, and he does not want to hurt him, so he only says sorry.

Fan Yichi stopped, he and Jiang and Mian looked at each other, Jiang and Mian's beautiful eyes were empty, but Fan Yichi could feel that Jiang and Mian cared about his friend.

Wanting to understand this, Fan Yichi suddenly felt a burst of ease and confessed to Jiang Youmian: "You don't need to apologize, in fact, that film was specially placed for you on a USB stick."

Jiang Youmian thought that because of that film, he was lying next to Qin Heng and desecrated himself, and qin Heng listened to the whole process, and his mood was very complicated. At this point, he didn't want to blame Fan Yi for being late, he just said, "Oh." HHe

said he knew.

Fan Yichi also wanted to say something else, Jiang and Mian's mobile phone rang, the screen displayed on the top of the phone is the full number of the mobile phone, not marked with name, Jiang and Mian hesitated, or picked up.

It seemed to be the voice of a middle-aged man, and Jiang and Mian listened to it for a few words, and their expressions froze.

When I hung up the phone, Jiang and Mian's hands were shaking.

Fan Yichi asked him what was wrong, he shook his head, stood up and said, "I'm leaving." He walked

past Qin Heng's dining table, Qin Heng reached out to pull him, Jiang Youmian's hand was touched by him, he instinctively shrank a little, and his footsteps did not stop, step by step out.

Qin Heng felt a panic in his heart for no reason, and he watched Jiang Youmian go out the door. Sister Xue asked Qin Heng if he was going to chase him, and Qin Heng shook his head: "He's not a child anymore." As

he was speaking, there was a muffled thunder outside, and a drop of rain hit the floor-to-ceiling glass of the restaurant, and then the dense raindrops followed, pouring the entire glass into a blurred curtain.

"It's raining, and you don't go?" Xuejie confirmed with him.

Qin Heng shouted for the waiter to pay the bill, but Fan Yichi was already one step ahead of him and chased him out.

Qin Heng finally did not go to find Jiang youmian, he sent his sister back to the hotel, braving the rainstorm to return to the school, he stood on the balcony and smoked a cigarette for a while, and the roommates came back one after another. AAs usual, they turned on the computer, smoked a cigarette, opened a beer and played a game, and asked him what the boss was doing today.

At one point, I climbed into bed one after another and went to sleep.

Nothing had changed, except that Qin Heng had reneged, and he regretted it.

He looked at Jiang and Mian, who was sitting across from his Fan class leader, and thought that they might still go to college together. If one day Jiang and Mian talk about love with others, hold hands with girls, or be pressed and kissed by boys, just thinking about it, Qin Heng's heart will be sour and crazy.

But Jiang and Mian should be his, and Jiang and Mian should belong to him from head to toe, and all beards and tails should belong to him. Laughter is also his, crying is also his, delusional, delusional, all his.

Qin Heng felt that Jiang and Mian were really fighting him, and took his life. Compared with the loss of Jiang youmian, life planning seems to be less important, and the future and future he once valued made him unable to raise half an interest. Just thinking about what day it was, he and Jiang and Mian were reading in the small apartment of Jiang and Mian, and it was also raining heavily, Jiang and Mian sat on the carpet and asked him a word, his eyes were very cute, Qin Heng closed his eyes and thought about what Jiang and Mian looked like that day, he thought, if he had waved at that time, Jiang and Mian would have climbed over and asked: "What's the matter?" Jiang and Mian were

so good and important, but Qin Heng threw him away.

Qin Heng lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling that he could touch when he raised his arm, the mobile phone in his hand suddenly shook, he picked it up and looked at it, it was a text message sent to him by Jiang Youmian.

Jiang Youmian asked him, "Where are you?" QQin Heng called

Jiang and Mian, and just rang opposite the opposite, Jiang and Mian there was a very loud wind and rain, as if they were outside.

"I'm in the dormitory. Where are you? Qin Heng asked Jiang and Mian back what he had asked him.

"I..." Jiang and Mian paused, "I'm downstairs from you."

Qin Heng didn't ask much, let Jiang and Mian wait, he got out of bed, put on his coat and went out.

Qin Heng was not embarrassed to shout up the old master of the dormitory, and lit a cigarette for the uncle, saying that he had broken up with himself and had to go out to see him quickly.

The old master, smoked a cigarette, patted Qin Heng's shoulder, told him to coax people well, now the little girl is delicate, you have to hold, and then open the drawer to take the card, help him brush open the door.

Qin Heng walked out, the cold wind and cold rain hit his face, he looked at the sides of the door, Jiang and Mian, holding umbrellas, curled up on the edge of the pillar to the north, waiting for him.

This year it was colder than last year, and Jiang and Mian stood in the wind and rain, not knowing what it would be like to freeze.

Qin Heng stepped over and circled Jiang and Mian in his arms, Jiang and Mian had been drenched in rain for most of the day, their bodies were wet and cold, and their teeth were trembling.

Qin Heng put his arms around him, and the heart tied to Jiang Youmian's body at night was back in his pocket, Qin Heng pressed Jiang Youmian's ear, unwilling to leave, and asked him: "Don't you go to your Fan Squad Leader, come to me?" <

Jiang you and Mian looked back slightly, wanting to watch Qin Heng speak, but Qin Heng pressed him to prevent him from moving: "Mian Mian, give me a hug again."

Jiang And Mian obediently did not move.

Qin Heng really hugged it, so he took Jiang and Mian to the school gate with the water, found a small hotel with lights on, and opened a room.

The small hotels outside the university are mainly to provide a place for couples to rest, most of the facilities are rudimentary, but there should be some, as soon as Jiang and Mian entered, they were taken off by Qin Heng only their underwear, and they were pushed into the bathroom to take a hot bath.

Jiang youmian's clothes were all wet and he couldn't wear them, he didn't bring a change of clothes, he wrapped a bath towel and came out, Qin Heng tucked him into the quilt and went into the bathroom himself.

When Qin Heng came out of the bathroom, Jiang And mian was watching TV and watching it, and he didn't notice him.

Qin Heng was very dissatisfied and lay down next to Jiang Youmian, turned off the TV, pressed Jiang Youmian's delicate body, pinched his chin and asked him: "What do you want to do when you come to me?" Jiang Youmian's

lips were still a little purple, and he looked a little strange, as if he was very hollow, and as if there were none.

"I want to see you." Jiang Youmian looked up at Qin Heng with great difficulty and said, "Thank you." <

Qin Heng looked at Jiang Youmian expressionlessly for a moment and asked him, "You saw it, so what?"

Jiang Youmian did not expect Qin Heng to say this, his mouth was open, he wanted to tell Qin Heng that he was leaving, and wanted to come and say goodbye to Qin Heng, but Qin Heng covered his mouth before he opened his mouth, and in Jiang Youmian's eyes, he said to him a little unreasonably: "You don't talk nonsense to anger me." Jiang Youmian's

lips squirmed in Qin Heng's palm, and Qin Heng let go of his hand and looked at the little friend Jiang Youmian lying next to him.

"Qin Heng." Jiang Youmian looked at him without blinking and called his name.

"You say." Qin Heng's head was closer to Jiang and Mian, and Jiang and Mian, as long as they went a little further, could receive a kiss with Qin Heng.

Jiang Youmian looked at him confusedly as if he had been stunned by Qin Heng, and when he got closer, his lips touched Qin Heng's lips.

Qin Heng looked at Jiang and Mian, did not speak, did not move, Jiang and Mian pasted for a while, then moved his head, he looked at Qin Heng, just about to open his mouth, the back of his head was pressed back by Qin Heng, Qin Heng's kiss was pressed up fiercely.

Qin Heng pressed Jiang Youmian's shoulder as if he were going to eat him, sucking on Jiang Youmian's lips and tongue, and the smell of smoke from his mouth to Jiang Youmian's mouth, Jiang Andmian was pressed under him, almost unable to breathe.

Qin Heng smiled, his laughter was very low, nibbling from the corner of Jiang Youmian's mouth to his neck, and then raised his head and looked down at Jiang Youmian: "Mianmian? <

Jiang Youmian was confused by Qin Heng and didn't know anything, and he asked Qin Heng, "What's wrong?" Jiang Youmian and Qin Heng's

flesh was clinging to the flesh, and the heat of his kiss was unbearable, and the big eyes were also printed on Qin Heng's face.

Qin Heng's thumb pressed on the place where Jiang and Mian were difficult to say, and Jiang and Mian let out an embarrassing cry, and they were kissed gently by Qin Heng again.

"Mianmian, give you to me, okay?" Qin Heng saw his hesitant face and seduced him, "It won't hurt very much."

Qin Heng kissed Jiang Youmian the face and carried him to the bathroom to take a bath.

Jiang Youmian fell asleep on Qin Heng's body, and was carried back to bed by him when he fell asleep. He was a mess by Qin Heng, he was uncomfortable sleeping, and his eyebrows were twisted. Qin Heng reached out and bulldozed his eyebrows, got up, and stood by the window smoking a cigarette.

He smoked a lot of cigarettes tonight, he thought, or take Jiang and Mian with him.

He was a big man with hands and feet, and he couldn't live anywhere. Qin Heng could no longer call Jiang and Mianhua Jiang Boyuan's money, Qin Heng could do odd jobs to feed Jiang and Mian, but he could no longer let Jiang and Mian suffer.

Jiang and Mian's grades were so poor that when they went to the United States, they had to learn the language first, and they had to go to school in the city where he was.

They rent the apartment, the room does not have to be too big, but the bed is better to be a little bigger, to have two desks.

When he had spare money, he could buy a used car and run around with Jiang and Mian, along California Route 1, from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It is best to buy an SUV and have sex in the car, but Jiang and Mian will probably not be happy.

Qin Heng thought a lot, he thought about things after a long time, and added a river and mian to all the plans.

Qin Heng pressed the cigarette, just wanted to go to bed, thought that Jiang Youmian hated the smell of smoke, and went to wash his hands and brush his teeth, before going back to hold his baby, closed his eyes and slept very well.

He woke up at three o'clock in the afternoon, November 27.

Jiang and Mian did not lie next to him, and for the next eight years, Jiang and Mian did not lie by his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.9K 34
"My bestfriend likes him, I like him too, I tried to lose the feelings I have for him but he keeps on trying to get my attention" Started 13/12/2021...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.2M 65.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
111K 3.6K 60
Name : 公子为妻 Author : 师子洋 Status : Completed Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3699308 Jiang Chenghan just went to the Duke's...