Daddy Devil

By TLWren

According to the media, Damien Caldwell lives the perfect playboy life. Being the CEO of a multi-million doll... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 1

913 23 7
By TLWren

Damian's POV

SEXUAL CONTENT **18+**

As I sat at the small round table in the window of the little cafe across the road, the lightning cracked in the sky above us sending heaven's light through the gloomy clouds that perfectly matched my mood.
I traced my finger around the top of the takeaway coffee cup, warming my icy hands as I stared at the grey coloured highrise on the other side of the street and wondered if I actually had to go in today. I am the CEO, after all, I'm sure I could give myself permission to take a day off, but what would I do? It was a foreign concept to the corporate world. I worked all the time.

A loud shattering sound brought me back to reality. Turning towards the raucous, I saw the cute little waitress, the one I've ogled so many times over the last six months. I sat there taking in the sight of her - even tied back, her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders. She crouched down to pick up the bits of broken cup that were scattered all over the floor. Her black ripped skinny jeans pulled hard around her ass as she squats down to clear the mess, her dark shitkickers covered in the liquid from the mug.

Hearing her apologise to the man as she worked to clean the mess, she stumbled over her words like she is about to let her emotions get the better of her. I looked at the man in the seat next to where she was and noticed his face turning red with increasing rage.
I watch as his hands clenched into fists on the table, not even trying to hide his anger. In an instant he was on his feet, sending the chair he was sitting on flying backwards hitting the customer at the table close by without any regard for the rest of the cafe.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, you stupid bitch? Look what you've done! You have spilled coffee everywhere!" His hands flapped around exaggerated by his increased anger. "Go back over there and make me a new one, for fucks sake!" He cursed as his giant frame towers over her tiny one, an obvious move to intimidate her.

And that is all I needed to hear. Asshole, you don't talk to a woman like that.

Jumping up and stalking over to the 'man,' I put myself between him and the woman, making sure I'm creating distance, putting my hands up in front of me to show I'm just trying to calm the situation.

"Hey, buddy. It was an accident, how about you back off, let her clean up the mess and get you a new coffee? She already apologised and is trying to fix the situation," I said, as I moved myself and the waitress back.

"How about you mind your own fucking business, buddy." he retorted, poking a finger in my muscular chest.

Standing at six foot five inches, I towered over the man. I have to give him credit for trying to square me up. I mean, he is barely 6 foot tall, and not nearly as well defined as I am. So much so, his white button-up shirt is gaping between the buttons, his crinkled tie doing a terrible job of hiding it and his buxom belly hanging over his black slacks.

"I'm sorry, I can't just stand by while you abuse a woman for an accident. Who do you think you are to speak to her that way? This woman deserves respect, not your abuse." I was starting to get agitated, so I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and try to hand the man $100. "Here, I expect this will cover the coffee. Now let me escort you out. There's a little coffee shop around the corner, maybe go there from now on," I said to him as I guide him, much to his annoyance, through the door and wave him off.

Turning around, I saw the waitress staring at me, tears falling down her face. I carefully moved back towards her, not wanting to heighten her fear. "Miss, are you okay? Did he actually touch you?" I guided her to my table and helped her to sit down, pouring her a glass of water.

"I can't. I can't sit. I.. I.. I have to work." She stumbled over her words and got up from the chair. But, I stopped her by carefully taking her wrist, easing her back down into the chair.

"Please," I pleaded, "If your boss has a problem he can talk to me." I take a seat next to her at the table and hold my hand out. "Hi, I'm Damian."

Tentatively, she returned the gesture, shaking my hand, "Hi, I'm Leah. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Are you going to be okay today? You're trembling." I pointed to her hands holding the glass of water.

"I'll be fine, honestly. He shook me up a little, that's all." She shook her head dismissively, as if trying to convince herself she was alright.

I went to ask Leah if she had anyone to pick her up, but I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Sorry, I have to get this, it's my office." I watched as she nodded at me and gave me a weak smile.

Answering the call. "Yeah?" I pause, hearing the panicked voice of my assistant, "What? Oh God, Fuck! Okay, I'll be right there. Okay. Thanks, Maria. Bye."

Hanging up, I looked over at Leah, "Sorry, I have to go, office emergency." I stood up and walked off, I stopped and turned around to look back at the woman, "Hope to see you again, Leah." I winked at her and walked out the door.

My pace increased to a light jog as I crossed the road to my office building. I pushed through the front doors and my pace quickened as I headed to the elevators. Pressing the button to go up, I took my phone out and start scrolling through social media, constantly seeing pictures of myself out and about. I shook my head and let out a sigh as I came across the picture of me helping the guy from the cafe out.

Hearing the ding of the elevator, I stepped through the doors and entered, pressing the button for the top floor.

The god awful elevator music reminded me to talk to maintenance and have them change it to something more... modern.

The doors slid open and I saw the hustle and bustle of the offices. Maria, my Personal Assistant, rushed up to me as I stepped out.

"I'm so sorry, sir. She just walked into your office and won't leave." Maria started to fuss, the panic in her voice blatant. "I didn't know what to do. That's why I called."

"It's okay, Maria. You did the right thing. I'll deal with it," I assuref her, stalking towards my office door with a scowl on my face. She is the last person I want to see!

Hurriedly, I wrenched the door open, and I saw her sitting there - on my desk - grinning at me like she has any business being here.

"Hey, baby." She drawlef at me. While her intention was to be sexy, the words came out vile, like venom dripping from her mouth.

"Marisha, do not call me baby. We aren't together anymore, we haven't been for months. Leave, now!"

Slinking off the desk, she stalked across my office, wrapping her sickly long nails around my tie and tried to pull me in for a kiss. I was fast to wrench away as I spoke, "What the fuck, Marisha." I gripped her arms and pushed her back to create distance. "Get off me!" I spoke in measured out syllables.

"C'mon baby, you know nobody will love you like I can." She dropped to her knees, the desperate servant she was as she started unzipping my suit pants.

Looking me in the eyes as she strokes my dick through my grey boxes, I couldn't help but groan as I reacted to her sensitive touch. Marisha took that as a sign that she could keep going and pulled my dick out of my boxers, taking my semi hard cock into her mouth.

Aggressively, I grabbed her hair in my fist and pull my dick out of her mouth... before slamming it back in just as forcefully. I knew better than to encourage her, but my cock betrayed me as I worked quickly to get myself off. I listened to her as she gagged and gurgled as I pumped in and out, the sounds turning me on.

"That's it, you whore. Take that big cock." I slammed into her eager mouth harder, without care or regard. "Fuck, I'm going to come already and you are going to swallow everything I give you, then you are going to fuck off out of my office," I said as I thrusted harder and faster, groaning as I finally came, with my dick deeply penetrating her throat.

After I had emptied myself into her, I straightened myself up, quickly zipping my fly on my trousers, and chucking her a couple of tissues from my desk.

"Here, take these. Wipe your mouth and fuck off."

As she took them and cleaned herself up, I could tell she was about to say something. I cut her off before she got the chance. "I said leave, Marisha! What just happened was because I needed to get off and you were keen... nothing else. Stop calling and coming round," I gave her a steely gaze as I spoke my final words, "I don't want you!"

She stomped her way over to the door. "You're an asshole, Damien!" Throwing the door open and leaving in a huff, she pushed my staff out of her way as she went.

How the fuck did I ever date her? She's a vile person with no heart for others.

I looked at Maria, who was shaking her head while she watched my ex leave the floor. "I don't know what you ever saw in her, Sir."

"Me either, Maria... Me either." I replied as I close the door and sit behind my desk, my thoughts drifting back to the waitress, Leah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 143 11
back by your request!!! I'm also taking requests for this book as well!! The cast from Call ...me..DADDY is back!!
365K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
1.1K 364 19
As Marilyn Luna steps into the crowded coffee shop, the scent of freshly brewed coffee fills her nose, and the chatter of strangers surrounds her. Sh...
181K 4.2K 25
When Amber joins The Society as a prospective submissive she has dreams of finding the perfect dominant to use her in all the ways she likes. When sh...