One Direction One Shots (all...

By purpleeyestelllies

Thank you so much for the support towards Volume One of this!! Let's continue on our journey shall we friends... More

Nouis- Sunday Kind of Love (Part 2)
Larry - You're A Wizard, Harry
Zianourry (Louis-centric) - I'm Cumming Out
Niam (side Lilo) - TiME Out
Lirry - Bend the Rules
Ziam: Persuaded (a Mesmerized sequal)
Larry/Elounor - Illusions
Ziall - Sex Pollen
Zianourry (Zouiall) - Mine (Part 1)
Ziam - S(l)ave Me
Zianourry (Zarriam) - Mine (Part 2)
Zianourry - Mine (Part 3)
Lirry - I Really Like Your Cock
Niam - Shout unto God
Zianourry - Border Partrol
Ziam - First Time
Larry - Sweet Cheeks
Ziam - Taste like Chocolate
Lilo- Get Off Pt 2
Larry - Always in My Heart
Ziam - Teach Me a Lesson
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - I Used to Be a Baker
Larry - XOXO
Zarry - We're Trying
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - We Like to Party
Lirry - Right Hook
Ziall - Care For Me
Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three
Nosh (side Ziam) - Listen Here
Narry - Lala Land
Lilo - Muscle Heads
Zouis/Ziall - Left
Larry/Zouis - Pass the Blame
Narriam - Multi-Player
Zoulirry - Watch and Learn
Lilo - I Want it All
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break
Niam - Cravings
Zarry - I'm Just in Love
Lilo - It's not an Illusion
Ziam - Misbehave
Larry - Wet
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 2)
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 3)
Larry - Not So Silent Night
Lirry - Take a Hint
Nessie - Domestic Drafts
Lilo - Prom Night
Ziall - Just Politics
Tomlinshaw - Switch
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)
Zianourry - Keep Them in Line
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Special Delivery (Part 2)
Ziam - Locks of Love
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 3)
Larry - Love Wins
Lilo - Orange is the New Fear
Ziam - When Daddy's Away...
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 4)
Ziam - When Daddy's Away... (Part 2)
Narry - 50 Shades of Try Me
Ziam - He's Done My Bottom
Larry - Lunch Break
Ziam - First Time (Part 2)
Zouis - Easy Going
Niam - Tune Up
Lilo - Savior
Zounarry - Sleep Tight
Ziall - Here, Kitty
Zianourry - You Got Me Tied Down
Ziam - No More Mr. Nice Guy
Zialliam (lots of Ziall. side Larry) - My Plus Two
Larry/Sophiam - Anything You Can Do
Zianourry - We Own You (Part 2)

Zarry - Naughty Boy

7.2K 98 4
By purpleeyestelllies

Good day young lovelies. I wanted to say hello and also something very important. I found out recently that a site called Ebooks Tree stole my first collection of these and put it on their site without my permission. They've stolen tons of works from writers on Wattpad and AO3. If you write or know someone that does please go check and make sure they didn't take your stuff too.

Otherwise, Enjoy!

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

Harry sat alone at their dining table. The candles were burning down to waxy nubs and the food was now an unappetizing room temperature. He pushed the green beans around his plate with his fork, looking at the food and not even seeing the option of actually eating it. The door clicked open and then shut just as quietly. Harry sighed, knowing Zayn was hoping Harry either wasn't home or was asleep, seeing as the lights were off. But then he came into the flat and passed the open kitchen to find Harry fiddling with his silverware.

"Harry," he said like he was actually surprised.

"Where were you?" he asked without looking up.

"The studio. What are you doing in the dark?"

"The studio. With him?"

"Harry will you at least look at me when I'm talking to you?"

Harry dropped his fork on his plate, a loud clank filling the tense air. He stood up calmly from the table and walked to where Zayn stood in the middle of the living room. "You forgot."

"Forgot what, babe?"

Harry shook his head regretfully, "How long were you in the studio today?"

Zayn shrugged, "Most of the day."

"And how much of that time did you spend fucking him?" Zayn looked taken aback, but Harry just laughed darkly, "Two years, Zayn. Two years today and you were moaning someone else's name."

"Today..." Zayn dropped his head. "Our anniversary. Fuck, babe, I'm so sorry."

"Don't," Harry put a hand up to stop Zayn's apology. "Just tell me something."

"Harry, I really am-"

"He's not better than me is he? I mean he can't be, right? No one takes you like I do. No one can make you moan like me."

"Of course not, Haz."

"Then why do you insist on fucking him when I'm waiting for you here?" Harry's voice came out strained with unshed tears.

"Baby, please."

Harry just shook his head, jaw tight. "What does he have that I don't have?"

Zayn closed the space between them and put hesitant hands on Harry's hips. "Nothing. He's...nothing."

"You spend more time with him than you do with me. You fuck him more than me. If that's nothing, what does that make us?"

"Everything. You're everything. I'm sorry, please."

Anger flashed through Harry's body, face getting hot. "Don't give me that." He pushed Zayn back enough that he hit the couch and fell to the cushions. "You lied. You left me alone on our anniversary. You," he yelled and pointed at the dark-haired boy, "have no right!"

Zayn looked up at Harry with pleading eyes, "I'm sor-"

"Apologize again and I'll punish you."

Zayn took in a gasping breath and held Harry's gaze. "I'm sorry."

Harry licked his teeth and nodded. "Hands and knees," he growled.

Zayn scrambled on the couch into position, arm shaking from the intensity in the air. "I'm sorry. I'm sorryimsorry."

Harry's hand came down on the back pocket of Zayn's jeans, making him yelp in surprise. "Shut up. You're not allowed to speak for the rest of the night." Zayn nodded where his head hung between his shoulders. Harry ripped at Zayn's clothes until his jeans and pants were pooled at his knees and his shirt was thrown on the floor. Harry raked his nails up the back of Zayn's thigh, over his ass, and up his side. Zayn arched into the feeling, groaning through his teeth.

"Har-Harry."

Harry's hand came down on Zayn's bare cheek with a loud smack. "Not a word," he growled. Zayn whimpered in answer and lowered down to his forearms to hide his head. Another spanking came a moment later. "I bet if I kissed you I could taste him." Zayn shook his head against the cushion, but Harry pressed on. "If I shoved my fingers in you would you already be loose?" Another hit. Zayn was shaking, sobs stuttering from him every few seconds. "Do you let him come inside you? Are you already filled, Zee? Don't even need me anymore."

"No," he begged, voice wet with tears. "I need you."

His hardest swat yet landed on Zayn red ass. "I said shut up! You don't get to lie anymore, Zayn." Harry kneeled behind him and started undoing his tight jeans. He leaned over Zayn's back once his hard cock was in his hand and spoke lowly, "I sure hope you're the slut I think you are or this is going to hurt." Harry shoved into Zayn in one hard thrust, burying himself balls deep in seconds. Zayn was loose and a little wet, confirming Harry's worst fears. But he didn't feel the sticky substance he thought he might and at that he let out a sigh of relief.

Zayn had fists full of the couch cushion, barring his teeth against the onslaught of Harry's thrusts. The curly-headed boy was brutal from the beginning, relentless in his rhythm. Within minutes Harry was moaning Zayn's name and Zayn was rolling back on Harry's cock in desperate need of release. Harry reached around and gripped Zayn's base tight in his fist. "You can't come yet." Zayn released a broken sound at that, sitting back harder on Harry. Harry held him firmly on the hip with his other hand and ordered, "No! I said no."

Zayn slowed at the demanded, body going limp as Zayn's chest fell to the couch. Harry kept his grips tight as he used Zayn's body to get off. Soon he was spilling into his boyfriend, his name falling from his lips. Harry pulled out, short of breath, and yanked Zayn up by his hair. Zayn winced and grabbed at Harry's hips for stability. "Upstairs. Now."

Zayn nodded and quickly ran off for the bedroom with his hard prick bobbing between his legs, tugging his jeans off as he tripped his way up the stairs. Harry fell to the couch on his back and stared at the ceiling, now softening cock sitting against the waistband of his jeans. He couldn't believe this was happening. He'd suspected, of course, but feeling it, knowing it was true was a new level of insanity. Harry hit the back of the couch with his fist and got up to go find his cheating whore of a boyfriend.

He found him on their bed, cock in hand, and giving himself slow strokes. "Drop it," Harry instructed immediately, "Don't touch yourself without my permission." Zayn nodded and let his dick fall to his stomach.

Harry could tell there was so much Zayn was dying to say, but it looked like he was finally going to obey the no talking rule. Harry settled on the bed between Zayn's open thighs and kissed along his neck and shoulder. Zayn moaned and turned into the kisses, hands finding the soft muscles of Harry's back. "Don't touch me." Zayn whined but his hands fell to the bed. Harry sat back up. "Actually, don't touch anything." He got up and went to his closet, coming back with a purple and blue headscarf. Zayn's eyes went wide at the prospect of Harry's words. Harry yanked Zayn's hands up to the headboard and wrapped them in sturdy cotton, tying them to the top of the bed. Zayn tugged out of instinct, only to find himself stuck, spread out and naked under his boyfriend's judging eye.

"I don't get it," Harry lamented. "I'm not conceited, but I don't get it. To be completely honest, Zayn," Harry was pacing the end of the bed now, "You're not the only hot one in this band. I could have anyone. Anyone I wanted! But I chose you. I let you have me." He came and stood with folded arms at the edge of the bed and looked down at Zayn's flushed prick. "Does it get you off? Knowing what you did? Putting me in this position?"

Zayn opened his mouth to answer, but Harry leveled him with a look. "Don't." He pealed his clothes off and crawled back on the bed. "I swear I can smell him on you. No more. I don't ever want to be able to smell him again. Taste him on you. No more." Zayn was nodding furiously, but Harry wanted more. "Answer me now."

"I promise. No more. Never again. I'm so sorry, Haz. I love-" Harry covered Zayn's mouth with his hand.

"That's enough." His other hand trailed down Zayn's chest, fingers trickling across his tattoos, the lips that Harry left one night after he got into Doniya's makeup during a visit. "I'm going to fuck you and I want you to beg me to come." Zayn nodded behind Harry's hand.

Harry dragged his nails down Zayn's stomach on his way to take his own cock in his hand and shove into Zayn's fucked open hole. Zayn's breath stuttered, but Harry didn't wait to pound into him. Zayn pulled on the restraints, trying to touch Harry, touch himself, but Harry just reached up and grabbed a fistful of the fabric and used it as leverage to get in deeper. Zayn started mumbling things in his lust-filled haze.

"Need you. I'm sorry. Never again." Harry couldn't take it so he used his other hand to cover Zayn's mouth again, all his body weight now resting on his hands over Zayn's mouth and wrists as he thrusted in and out hard. Zayn started shuffling around on the bed, legs kicking out sporadically and moans filtering from between Harry's fingers.

"Baby, this is nothing," Harry informed him and changed the angle to find the spot he knew so well over the last two years. Zayn screamed, the sound muffled by Harry's big hand. Harry smiled dirtily at that and kept the pace, his head running back and forth over Zayn's prostate. Zayn was twitching and writhing on the bed, begging with little whimpers and sobs.

Harry wasn't quite ready to give in to him yet though. So he lowered the hand that was around his wrists to Zayn's neck, putting all his weight onto his hands and effectively cutting off any of Zayn's air supply. He watched at Zayn's eyes went wide with a mix of lust and fear.

Zayn was clenching around him, and Harry was close. "God, how are you still so fucking tight after letting so many people fuck you?"

Zayn was crying now, tears tracking down his cheeks as he sucked in what air he could through his nose. He tried to shake his head, but his vision went blurry. Harry pulled his hand away from his throat and pressed it to the lips tattoo just as Zayn's eyes were falling closed.

Zayn sucked in gulps of air through his nose, giving himself an even bigger headache. But Harry was still nailing his spot and his body was tingling all over and Zayn felt like he might burst soon. He tried to beg behind Harry's hand, but the green-eyed boy just smiled and grunted, "Sorry. Didn't-hmm-catch that."

Zayn cried out, pleading with his sounds for Harry to let him come. Harry finally relented and moved his hand from Zayn's mouth, both of them now pressing his shoulders into the bed as he rocked deeply into him.

"Please, Harry," he begged, words cracking from screaming and not being heard. Harry shuddered at the sound of Zayn's wrecked voice, but he stayed resolute. "Please, baby, please. I need-uh God-need to-" Zayn yanked on the headscarf, turning his wrists bright red, trying to focus on anything but coming. "Need-fuck-come, please. Need."

"What do you need, Zayn. Ask me."

"Can I," he whimpered again, "Can I come please, Harry?"

Harry sighed at the words, power washing over his heated skin. He lowered down and captured Zayn's lips in a sloppy kiss. Zayn moaned into it anyway, grateful for any sign of caring. Harry backed up just enough to whisper into Zayn's mouth. "Come." Harry shoved deep and spilled into Zayn as his boyfriend seized and shook through his matching orgasm. Harry watched Zayn as he fell apart, body moving of it's own accord, feeling Zayn tightened impossibly tight around him. Harry groaned and fell to Zayn's chest.

Zayn still struggled against the fabric around his wrists, trying to get to Harry. But Harry just looked up at him and smirked before wrapping his large palm around Zayn's still twitching length. Zayn screamed with sensitivity. "Don't even think about going soft yet. I'm not done with you," he warned as he started slowly but firmly wanking Zayn's red, tired shaft.

Zayn squirmed and whined, needing Harry to stop but not actually wanting him to. Zayn felt himself get harder in Harry's hand before he was even half soft. The pain of filling up so quickly ran through Zayn's body, but his mind was filled with thank you's and please's, hoping Harry would never stop touching him.

Harry scooted down the bed, keeping his hand on Zayn as he used the other to push his legs open again. Zayn tried to watch what was happening, but his tired head could barely lift off the mattress. So when Harry's tongue swiped across his sore hole, Zayn arched off the bed and screamed into the dark room. Harry buried his face between his cheeks and sucked on Zayn's puffy rim.

Zayn couldn't help what his body was doing anymore. His legs kept kicking the bed and he was practically riding Harry's face in desperation, even though his prick was on fire. Harry held him still with a bruising grip that pinned his thigh to the bed. Zayn was mumbling things that his brain didn't tell him to say.

"Love you. Hurts. Please, Harry, need it. Owe. Please. So good."

Harry bit down on Zayn's ring of muscle as he twisted his wrist across Zayn's hot, leaking head. Zayn released a final scream and shot over Harry's hand. Harry kept his tongue moving and his hand pumping until Zayn was practically crawling up the bed to get away. Harry sat back on his heels with blown eyes, trying to even his panting breaths. His face was wet and messy and he held a dazed look as he watched Zayn weep and writhe.

"Never again," he reminded gruffly. "You're mine."

Zayn nodded weakly, body limp and gone. "Yours." Harry got off the bed and grabbed a pair of joggers from his dresser before walking to the door. "Haz?"

"I'm leaving you here to think about what you did. I'll be back to get you in the morning. I hope you get what you've done to us."

"I'm sorry." Harry just shook his head and left Zayn alone in their room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
130K 1.1K 12
A quick drabble about your favorite bromances! Read about Zarry, Larry, Zouis, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Lilo, Niam, Lirry, Ziam, Jiall & more surprises...
385K 7.2K 98
A collection of Niall centric stories made by me❤ Promots are open!💕 Narry, Niam, Ziall, Nouis, Zianourry (Niall centric) you can all find it here🏳...
3.4K 29 13
My mediocre writing and word vomit put into writing form. Read at your own risk. This is a collection of imagines about Zianourry (if you couldn't al...