Meaningless

Por cecaniaC

GRUVIA (GRAY FULLBUSTER AND JUVIA LOCKSER) FAIRY TAIL FANFICTION Book cover by FranzineTsukino Más

Meaningless
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 14

7.5K 180 56
Por cecaniaC

Chapter 14

Family

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. Sun rises from Gray's room. Both of them are awake. Juvia's head is resting on Gray's chest. Gray wrapped his arm around Juvia's body, both feeling their naked and warm bodies. Juvia smiled as she sniffed Gray's body and caressing her hand all over his chest. It feels amazing.

"Good morning." Gray looked down to Juvia. Juvia looked at him with wide smile.

"You already said that." Juvia giggled as she said.

"I want to say it again." Gray said.

Juvia laughed. "Well then, good morning again, Gray."

They both laughed. Gray held her tight as they both covered themselves in the blanket. Gray felt amazing. Last night was amazing. The way they both moan each other's name, the way they needed each other and the way they both came as one, it was a night they won't ever forget. They never felt amazing again in their life.

"Do you think Xander's awake by now?" Gray asked Juvia.

Juvia closed her eyes, feeling Gray's warmth. It still feels like a dream for her. "I don't really know. He hasn't been crying, has he?"

Gray chuckled and pinched Juvia's nose. "Nope. He hasn't."

Juvia looked at the clock on the wall. "It's still 6:30 am. Usually, Xander would wake up by 7 o'clock. If he had a bad dream he would wake up by 4 o'clock in the morning. So it's good."

"Being a mother suits you." He said adoringly. He looked down at Juvia, who is blushing. "I wish I was just there when you're still carrying him."

Juvia bit her lip. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Gray shrugged. It was really okay with him but he also wished that he was there. "I've heard you almost lost Xander."

Juvia rose and looked at Gray in surprise. "When did?"

"Gajeel."

"Oh..." She said. Then, she rested her head again on his chest. Remembering that she almost lost Xander is frightening. "Yes. I almost lost him. That time, too much blood was running down my legs. That time, I almost felt numb because of that pain. That time, I thought I would lose him. I already lost you; I can't lose my child, too."

Gray kissed the top of her head. Part of him was angry and regrets flooded through his head. But it happened, he had nothing to do. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. And you didn't lose me, you know that."

Juvia smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I'm sorry that I left you."

"Hush, Juvia. Let's not do the 'I'm sorry'. It's all in the past." Gray said as he repositioned their bodies and went on top of her.

"Gray!" Juvia screamed in surprise. Gray held her hand and put in on the top the headboard. They were both laughing while Gray, on top, was doing that.

Gray looked at the clock. "Well, we still have 27 minutes..."

"Oh no, Gray!" Juvia said as she laughed. Gray went down to her face, their noses touching.

"Oh yes, Juvia! Oh yes!" He smirked as he kissed Juvia like he did earlier.

Juvia is happily making pancakes in the kitchen while Gray and Xander waited for it to cook. Gray told Juana to take the day off. Juana happily nodded and kissed Juvia good bye for a while.

"Well, it is the first time Juana wasn't with us." Juvia said as she put the pancakes on the plate. She handed it to her son, who was happy to receive it.

"She needs a break, Juvia. And I'm here now, I could help you." He said. He picked up the fork and fed Xander.

Juvia poured some orange juice in a glass and handed it to Gray. She had also cooked bacon and eggs for them.

"Right. But Juana will be back tomorrow morning. Xander needs someone to take care of him. We're both doing work." She said as she sat down with Gray and Xander.

"Yeah, work." Gray rolled his eyes. He put an egg and bacon on his plate. "Your co-workers didn't know you had a child?"

"They didn't ask anyway so I wouldn't tell. And I was hiding him, remember?" She answered as she sipped her orange juice.

Gray didn't say more and just ate his breakfast. They both had a great time. With Gray and Juvia being comfortable with each other, just playing with their son. Gray also invited Juvia to go out.

"You want to go out? Where?" Juvia asked.

Gray shrugged. "I don't know. Let's take Xander somewhere. I think he's too isolated in this village."

Juvia frowned. "His not really isolated, Gray. He is still a baby." She splashes some bubbles from the sink at Gray. Juvia is currently washing the plates.

"Hey!" He protested but laughed.

"You need a shower." She teased and splashed some more bubbles at him.

"Ha! Now I get it! You and Xander really like to splash water on me!" He walked towards Juvia then hugged her behind her back. He encircled his arms around his waist and extended his hands on the sink to get some bubbles.

"Well, he's my son. He did get that to me!" Juvia said and screamed when Gray put some bubbles on her face. She didn't even have the chance to dodge them.

"Yeah, right!" He grinned and splashed some bubbles at her again. "Now payback time!"

The both of them got wet in the end. Even Xander played with them. Though the plates are cleaned, the kitchen is wet and dirty so Gray and Juvia had to clean it up. It is nice that the three of them bonded together. They even had showered together, the three of them. Of course, without Gray kissing and touching Juvia; they had Xander with them.

Gray felt alive once again. Like, his life is being renewed. Being with Xander makes him happy but being with Juvia with all the love they both had to give made him feel extremely happy. He doesn't want it to end. No. it will never end. He thought.

They went to a mall nearby. They had lunch. They went to a toy store. Xander was very happy to choose whatever toy he wanted. Of course, Gray could afford anything. He would spoil him with toys and whatever he needed.

"Gray, that's too much toys. You think he'll play it all?" Juvia asked as they went to the cashier with three baskets full of toy cars, stuff toys and lego.

"I think he will. He's a year and a half, Juvia. For sure, he'll play with it." Gray shrugged. He didn't care much about the money. It's all for Xander.

They had a great time in the mall. They even took picture of them. Today, life has been easy for them. Juvia thinks twice. Was it too early for them to be happy? She still feels it like a dream. She still feels it's not real. Just years ago, she broke up with Gray and left him, now they were together again. Just few weeks ago, Gray was mad at her. Just weeks ago, Gray found out about their son and Gray was still mad at her. Now, they were in good terms. They even made love last night and this morning. And Juvia worries.

Will it last this way? For how long? She thought.

They even went to Central Park. The bought food in the mall, just in case they get hungry. And so they could have a little picnic. They even both blankets for them to seat. Gray and Juvia watched their son played with his toys. Juvia keeps on taking pictures of his son. She had been always like that. She likes taking pictures of her son with every step and every moment her son had been into.

"Just look at him, he's so cute." Juvia said as she scanned pictures on her camera. Her head was rested on Gray's chest as they both scanned.

"Yeah, he is." Gray said as he caressed his son's hair on Juvia's chest. "We really made an adorable child, didn't we?"

"Gray!" Juvia slapped his arm lightly. Gray laughed at him.

"What?" He asked while laughing. "Shh...you'll wake up Xander."

"It's your fault!" Juvia said not too loud but irritation and embarrassment could hear in her voice.

"No, it isn't. I was just stating facts. He had my hair, nose, and lips while he got your eyes, its color and maybe some habits." He explained, smiling at her.

Juvia didn't argue with that. It was true anyway. "He got your charm too."

Gray grinned. "Really? What charm?"

Juvia nodded and giggled. "The charm you always used to me. Xander is sweet. You are sweet."

Gray blushed with what Juvia said. Then, he wrapped his arms around her as they both lay on the park. "You really think I'm sweet?"

Juvia looked up to Gray. Their gazes met. "Yes. You won't surprise me before if you weren't that sweet."

Gray remembered the past. The surprise he had given her, which she rejected. Juvia bit her lip and regret what she had said. She looked down and they both fell silent. "I'm sorry."

"Shh..." Gray hushed. "I'm done with sorry, Juvia."

"I shouldn't have said that." Juvia said.

Gray holds her arms tight. "It's okay, Juvia. At least, you've remember. It means it's real. It means it did happen."

"I just really felt bad."

"Don't be. We're together now, okay?" He kissed her hair as she nodded.

"Okay."

They both fell silent after that. It was a comfortable one. The weight of Juvia's head on Gray's chest didn't matter. He didn't matter as long as he has her and his son. He looked back few years ago with what happened with him after Juvia left. He was a wreck. He got drunk, got into fights then made his self busy. He wanted to move on, from Juvia and from all the heartaches. Remembering those days as he felt Juvia's warmth and seeing his son was already nothing to him. I don't care about the past as long as I have here my future. And it's happening now.

He heard Juvia's light breathing against his chest. He moved a little,trying not to wake up Juvia and Xander. He looked down and saw her sleeping. The sight of Xander on Juvia's chest is even breath-taking for him. It is really intimate. He kissed her hair then he put his hand on his son's hair.

He felt home. This is his family.

"What the fuck?"

Gray's thought was interrupted when he heard a familiar male voice cursing. He frowned, knowing that Juvia and Xander might wake up.

"Gray?" The guy looked down to see him. He saw an orange hair as the guy went down to see him. He rolled his eyes. Fuck it! He cursed.

"Be quiet!" He whispered as he put his finger on his mouth. He is irritated. "What the hell are you doing here, Loke?"

Loke was still surprised seeing Gray like this. Loke knows that Gray doesn't go to parks but when he saw him lying on the grass with some girl, he went over to where he thought Gray was. And he wasn't wrong. It was Gray!

That fucker! He had already move on from Juvia? And what the fuck is that? A child? Loke thought.

"Can you wait for a sec, babe?" Loke asked the girl beside him. Loke just met the girl as we all know; Loke is big player and a jerk.

"Okay, babe. I'll wait." The girl giggled at him. He didn't mind the girl. He thought he'll meet another girl later. He doesn't even remember her name. He shrugged. I think it's Jacqueline? Jade? June? Whatever.

He confusedly looked at Gray. Then, he looked at the girl on Gray's chest. His eyes widened as he saw who the girl is.

"What the-" Loke said out loud and that made Juvia awake.

"Bullshit! I told you to keep quiet!" Gray angrily whispered. If it weren't that Juvia and Xander was on his chest, he might had punch Loke's face already.

Juvia opened her eyes. She was just adjusting her eyes from the light when she saw Loke. Her unfocused eyes were alarmed. Her body became alert. Xander was on her chest so she couldn't stood up with a rush.

"Loke!" She almost screamed. Then, she put her hand in her mouth, remembering that Xander is peacefully sleeping on her.

Loke looked at the child on Juvia's chest. He looked at it closely as he realized something. His reaction was so sudden. He looked like he had seen a ghost or he had just opened a present that he didn't like.

"YOU HAD A SON?" Loke glanced at Gray then shifted to Juvia. He looked at the child again. He was not mistaken. "THAT CHILD LOOKED LIKE GRAY!"

Once Loke talked again, that's the time that Xander wakes up. Gray frowned and cursed at Loke. Their son is hard to handle if his sleep was interrupted. He looked at Xander, who's also frowning and tears swelled up in his blue eyes.

"I told you to keep quiet!" He said as Juvia stood up and tried to calm her son. Gray stood up next, following Juvia in calming their son.

Loke is still confused, with how Gray reacts and how Juvia acts. He looked at them both. He is literally confused. His head is spinning. Just the other weeks, Gray hated Juvia. Just the other weeks, I know they weren't in good terms. Now what in the world is fucking happening?

"I-I'm sorry." Loke didn't know what to say to them. He was shocked and confused.

Juvia smiled at him as she cradled her son. Gladly, Xander's cry has subdued. The kid is going back to sleep again. "It's okay."

Inside, Juvia is panicking. Loke knows it, too. What could happen next? The guild? That thought made her a little anxious. She doesn't know what the guild would think of her. She doesn't care much but at the same time she was also afraid.

 "S-Since when?" Loke asked. Gray turned to him. He sighed.

"Long story, Loke." He answered.

Loke was still confused. He doesn't get it. "I don't get it." He looked at the kid in Juvia's arms. "That kid...how? You two had...?" His eyes widened again and his jaw dropped. "THE FUCK! YOU GOT JUVIA PREGNANT?"

Gray rushed his hand over his face. "Shut it, Loke. Xander might wake up again. And don't you curse in front of my child. And this is a park. What the hell are you even doing here?"

Loke shrugged and grinned. "Nothing. I just saw some girl then I followed her." Gray rolled his eyes on him. Juvia shook her head. The both looked at each other and sighed. There are some things that would never change. "Then, I think that I saw you. So I checked, and I was right! It was you. And Juvia. And a baby!"

"Okay, you got it right." Gray sighed. He didn't have to deny that. But he was worried. He never told anyone yet about him having a child with Juvia. He is still considering Juvia's request.

"So all this time you have been meeting all along? You got us fooled, man." Loke said with a wide grin. Then, he looked at the kid again. And laughed. "That kid looks like you, Gray...too bad for Juvia. When did you get married by the way?"

Gray frowned at him. Loke doesn't get anything. Juvia looked down and mumbled. "It isn't that way. We've only just met weeks ago, in the hospital, on Lucy's giving birth."

Loke heard it and it made him confused again. He frowned and he looked at Gray. His mouth fell open as he got what Juvia said. He doesn't know what to speak. He gets it. He realized it. He had analyzed and concluded it, if he was right.

By the way he saw Gray's eyes, he could decipher it. Gray was a wreck when Juvia left. He was there to witness it all. And with Juvia's comeback, Gray become different again. He even knew that Gray investigated the whereabouts of Juvia. What he said earlier was wrong, he realized that. Juvia left and she was already pregnant. And Gray's the father, as he could see on the similarities of Gray and the kid.

Loke didn't open the topic anymore. It's between the two of them anyway. He scratched his head, mortified in prying with them. "Well, when are you planning to tell our friends?"

Juvia stiffened with his question. Gray noticed it and held her hand. He smiled at her. He was worried that this will be her reaction. But Juvia had got nothing to worry about.

"We'll tell when we were ready." Gray answered. Loke just nodded as he looked at them.

He grinned. He put his hands on his jean pockets. "You better tell them before they found out."

"You will not tell them, won't you?" Juvia's voice was a sound of concerned and nervous. She caressed her son's back, restless.

"What are you so scared of?" Loke asked; his brows are furrowed. "Wait, did Gajeel know this?"

They nodded in unison. Loke sighed. Then, he looked at Juvia. "You've got nothing to be scared of, Juvia. We're your friends...your extended family. Whatever reasons, you have we will understand that."

"I'm just trying to protect Xander." Juvia said.

"Sure, you are." Loke agreed. He glanced at Gray, ready to leave them both. "I'll leave you two."

Gray nodded at him. "Okay."

He smirked then he told Gray. "You have lots of explaining to tell."

Gray groaned. He isn't the type of telling what or what. He isn't the type of sharing story-kind of guy. So this explaining thing will sure tire him up. But anything for Xander. Anything for Juvia. "Fine."

"Then, I'll go ahead." Loke walked over to Juvia and looked at Xander. "Hello there kid, nice meeting you! Sorry I woke you up earlier." He whispered softly to the kid and touched the kid's hand lightly.

Then, Loke waved his hand and left them both. Gray glanced at Juvia then to his son. He offered Juvia that he will carry the child. Juvia agrees. Carefully, Gray carried Xander from Juvia to him.

"This kid is a heavy sleeper, huh?" He chuckled as Xander rested his head on his shoulder without waking up. Juvia didn't speak and that made him worry.

"Are you okay, Juvia?"

Juvia snapped out of her thought and nodded. "I'm okay. I was just thinking."

"What is it?"

"Did you already tell Ur about Xander?" She asked.

Gray shook his head. "I haven't told her yet or anyone. Why?"

Juvia was silent for a while. Gray looked at her. He really doesn't know what she is thinking. She was staring blanking to Xander, who is peacefully sleeping.

Gray sighed. "Juvia, it's okay if we won't tell them yet. I'll let you prepare."

Juvia shook her head. She has been thinking about this. She really doesn't know. She wasn't sure. Things with her and Gray have been settled. It may be early, as she thought, but it is time.

"I think it's time, Gray." She said. Gray looked at her, mystified with her words and action. "For them to meet Xander. Loke said, it's our friend and family. They have to know about Xander."

Gray smiled. "Are you sure?"

Juvia took Gray's free hand and looked up to him. Gray was rendered speechless. Juvia nodded. "I'm sure. I already told you I'm done with running and hiding. Since, we will become a family soon, I think they all need to know this."

Juvia smiled at him. Then Gray removed Juvia's hand from him. His hand landed on Juvia's waist. He pulled her unto him, feeling Juvia's warm body. Then, he kissed Juvia's temple.

"You just made me the happiest man on earth, Juvia." He whispered on her ear.

————

[Now, I realized that college isn't that hard, after all. It was the after college. LOL.] 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.8K 1.3K 23
[College!AU] Gray Fullbuster is the Captain of the hockey team of Magnolia University and he is not looking for love, not after being dumped six mont...
714K 28.5K 88
She cares for him.. She loves him... She helps him... She's the one who changed his entire life into a fun one... She's his Personal Assistant... #62...
2.5K 83 3
All Gajeel wanted to do was confront her with the problem, but he didn't think it would end so badly... How is he going to fix things? Fairy Tail has...
26.3K 1.4K 26
Gray Fullbuster. A heart full of devotion, yet devoid of love. Haunted by a past that clouds his thoughts and impairs his judgement. Forever wishing...