The Royal and The Housemaid

By me_Tehreem

Cassandra is forced to switch jobs, from a waitress to a housemaid at the royal palace, due to certain circum... More

the royal and the housemaid
looking for a job (1)
the interview (2)
Trials (3)
Really? (4)
Things will change (5)
first day of work (6)
books (7)
he will never choose you (8)
nightmare (9)
Uh Oh! (10)
what's inside? (11)
sister to sister talk (12)
back to work (13)
What did I do? (14)
to help clear things up (not EXACTLY an update)
new assignment and invitation (15)
a talk and warned (16)
so much to do in one day (17)
back to the music room (18)
sisters reunited (19)
Double Date (20)
Tears and Mason (21)
off to the beach (22)
She's Back! (23)
shocking news (24)
talk on the balcony (25)
Family History (26)
MOM!!! (27)
money (28)
people do care (29)
come back to me (30)
An Unexpected Visitor (31)
back to the cafe (32)
a new job, a new start (33)
happiness does not last forever (34)
Thoughts Leaked (35)
him (37)
another surprise visit (38)
finally (39)
buying medicines (40)
familiar faces (41)
ransom (42)
in safe hands (43)
back at the palace (44)
he chose me (45)
motherly advice (46)
a day at court (47)
trust me? (48)
morning call (49)
first date (50)
happy birthday Cassy! (51)
family dinner (52)
wedding shopping (53)
night visit (54)
the wedding (55) [Epilogue]
AUTHOR'S NOTE
sequel

He wants me (36)

19.9K 794 47
By me_Tehreem

Did I hear it right?

Did William just say that he wants us to be together?

No! This can't be right. He's a price and I'm a housemaid...Was a housemaid. But still.

All these thoughts rush through my head and I know that I'm blushing like crazy. I look at William who's staring at the ground and flipping his phone over and over in his hand.

I wait for him to say something more but he doesn't. Which makes sense because he's said more than his share.

I clear my throat and softly ask. "But why?"

He looks up and our eyes meet. He holds my gaze for a few seconds and then looks away.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" He asks. I nod and he continues.

"I bumped into you and fell in love with you at the same time. I forced Thalia (his stepmother) to give you the job because I knew otherwise I wouldn't get to see you again. But then you got fired and I was lost. I didn't know what to do. So, I opened up a new spot in my company."

I cut in. "Wait. But you said that you needed an assistant. That's who I  am. Then why the new spot?"

"The assistant was the new spot. I never had one before you."

This makes my heart leap. He did all this...for me.

I open and close my mouth like a fish but no words come out.

He catches my gaze and says. "But it's totally fine, if you don't want this." And I know that he means it. He'll live with it. But I won't be able to.

In no time I'm out of my seat and fly into his open arms.

He holds me close and I bury my face into his coat clad shoulder.

"I've wanted you for so long." He tells me.

"Me too." I reply.

Without pulling away he places a gentle kiss on my cheek which makes butterflies in my stomach.

A knock on the door makes us spring apart. I pick up the papers I was studying while William answers the door.

I saw the look in his eyes before he went to get the door.

The look showed that he means what he said.

He wants me.

Please do comment!

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 14.2K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
77.5K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
219K 15.3K 54
**SEQUEL TO HER SISTER'S FIANCÉ** ***This story has been officially copyrighted, so steal at your own risk!*** London of the mid 19th century: a city...
121K 5.6K 23
Ranked #12 in girlxgirl |03/23/20| Ranked #6 in Updates |08/20/20| Ranked #2 in kingsandqueens |3/20/22| Trapped inside castle walls, heiress Aless...